Dye Proto Rail Paintball Gun
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Composite 4S Frame: Draws from the same influences and progressive engineering as the innovative UL Frame but uses and extremely durable Nylon/Fiber Glass composite for unparalleled toughness. The hour-glass shape was designed to give the player complete control of the marker. An integrated heads up display LED alerts you to the status of your marker
- Multi Stage Precision Honing: All Boomstick barrels go through the same multi-phase precision honing method. This process yields a 6-micron mirror finish that is the most accurate and consistant finish available. This ensures the least amount of air turbulance, which eliminates ball spin and improves accuracy
- Eye Pipe Plateless Enclosure: The polycarbonate eye pipe shields the anti-chop eye system from dirt and broken paint, creating a self-cleaning system that ensures the eyes are always monitoring the breech and ball drop. The seamless pipe is wiped clean by the bolt tip O-ring on every single firing cycle
- Fuse Bolt System: Updated 1-piece Fuse bolt system operates at an extremely low 140psi. This low operating pressure produces a smooth both cycle, minimal recoil, and consistent accuracy
- Hyper3 Regulator: Proven Hyper regulator design has been greatly improved. This design is sleeker, smaller, consistent and offers precise increments of air pressure adjustment. New Shim stack is more responsive and reacts quicker to pressure changes allowing better flow and faster response
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Proto Rail Paintball Marker
1-year manufacturer's warranty
- 12" Precision Honed barrel.
- Length: 8.75"
- Width: 1.25"
- Height: 7.25"
- Weight: 1.65 lbs
- Semi-auto, PSP, and full-auto firing modes.
- Fully adjustable electronic operation.
Proto Rail Paintball Marker
Performance and Durability
- Fuse Bolt technology
- Color coded o-rings
- Precision Honed 12" barrel.
- Hyper3 inline regulator.
- Composite 45 frame
- Eye Pipe self cleaning eye system.
- Adjustable feedneck
- Steel braided airline
- Bright LED display
- Matrix/Autococker barrel threads
- Custom gun case
- 9v battery, DYE Slick lube, o-ring kit, and barrel sock included.
The Choice of Champions
The Proto Rail is the ideal marker for the player looking for an immediate advantage over the competition.
Adding the features of a high-end marker such as a Precision Honed barrel, Eye Pipe self cleaning eye system, Dye Fuse Bolt, and a Hyper3 inline regulator into a composite 45 frame and aluminum body the Rail is a tournament quality marker at an entry-level price.
The Proto Rail is the marker of choice by players in the early-stages of their paintball career worldwide.
Composite 45 Frame
The Composite 45 frame draws from the same influences and progressive engineering as the innovative UL Frame but uses an extremely durable Nylon/Fiber Glass composite for unparalleled toughness.
The hour-glass shape was ergonomically designed to give the player complete control of the marker. It also allows players to quickly and effortlessly pull the trigger. An integrated heads up display LED light alerts you to the status of your marker without taking your eyes off the game.
Composite 45 Frame
Fuse Bolt technology
Hyper3 Inline Regulator
Multi-Stage Precision Honing
The Proto Rail™ features Fuse Bolt Technology. Color coded o-rings for simplified maintenance, and a host of other features make the Rail the gun of choice. The durable Rail™ solenoid features consistent air flow, with a dwell of 40 milliseconds. The small, light weight Hyper3™ regulator provides high flow and smooth velocity adjustment, with a non-slip grip. The ultimate in ergonomic comfort, the Ultralite™ Frame is equipped with an adjustable trigger. The solid construction consists of an aluminum body, bolt and trigger. The Rail™ was deigned for top-level performance at a reasonable price. Marker comes with a parts kit, Dye Slick Lube, Barrel Sock and 9-volt. Weight:1.62 lbs (Frame only) Dimensions: 9 x 8.5 x 1.35 Inches Potential Rate of Fire: 1-34 BPS Battery Type: 9 Volt Battery Life: Approx. 40,000 Shots Air Type: HPA/Nitrogen Only In The Box: - 2013 Proto Rail Marker - 10" in, 1 pc Proto Barrel - Allen tool set including: • 0.05" • 1/16" • 5/64" • 3/32" • 1/8" • 5/32" • 3/16" • 1/4" - 1⁄4 oz. Slick LubeTM - Parts Kit - Barrel Sock - Owner’s Manual - Warranty Card - 9 Volt Battery
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pros: Light, nice look, easy to clean. I no longer have to use a rental gun
cons: No new news...plastic nipple with allan screw rather than Metal nipple with a clamping screw. I just plan on carrying an extra one incase i break this one off.