- Item Weight: 2.9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds
- ASIN: B00488PZ8W
- Item model number: 7.25239E+11
- Batteries 1 9V batteries required. (included)
- Average Customer Review: 50 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #146,566 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Dye Proto Rail Paintball Gun
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Composite 4S Frame: Draws from the same influences and progressive engineering as the innovative UL Frame but uses and extremely durable Nylon/Fiber Glass composite for unparalleled toughness. The hour-glass shape was designed to give the player complete control of the marker. An integrated heads up display LED alerts you to the status of your marker
- Multi Stage Precision Honing: All Boomstick barrels go through the same multi-phase precision honing method. This process yields a 6-micron mirror finish that is the most accurate and consistant finish available. This ensures the least amount of air turbulance, which eliminates ball spin and improves accuracy
- Eye Pipe Plateless Enclosure: The polycarbonate eye pipe shields the anti-chop eye system from dirt and broken paint, creating a self-cleaning system that ensures the eyes are always monitoring the breech and ball drop. The seamless pipe is wiped clean by the bolt tip O-ring on every single firing cycle
- Fuse Bolt System: Updated 1-piece Fuse bolt system operates at an extremely low 140psi. This low operating pressure produces a smooth both cycle, minimal recoil, and consistent accuracy
- Hyper3 Regulator: Proven Hyper regulator design has been greatly improved. This design is sleeker, smaller, consistent and offers precise increments of air pressure adjustment. New Shim stack is more responsive and reacts quicker to pressure changes allowing better flow and faster response
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
The Proto Rail Paintball Marker
1-year manufacturer's warranty
- 12" Precision Honed barrel.
- Length: 8.75"
- Width: 1.25"
- Height: 7.25"
- Weight: 1.65 lbs
- Semi-auto, PSP, and full-auto firing modes.
- Fully adjustable electronic operation.
Proto Rail Paintball Marker
Performance and Durability
- Fuse Bolt technology
- Color coded o-rings
- Precision Honed 12" barrel.
- Hyper3 inline regulator.
- Composite 45 frame
- Eye Pipe self cleaning eye system.
- Adjustable feedneck
- Steel braided airline
- Bright LED display
- Matrix/Autococker barrel threads
- Custom gun case
- 9v battery, DYE Slick lube, o-ring kit, and barrel sock included.
The Choice of Champions
The Proto Rail is the ideal marker for the player looking for an immediate advantage over the competition.
Adding the features of a high-end marker such as a Precision Honed barrel, Eye Pipe self cleaning eye system, Dye Fuse Bolt, and a Hyper3 inline regulator into a composite 45 frame and aluminum body the Rail is a tournament quality marker at an entry-level price.
The Proto Rail is the marker of choice by players in the early-stages of their paintball career worldwide.
Composite 45 Frame
The Composite 45 frame draws from the same influences and progressive engineering as the innovative UL Frame but uses an extremely durable Nylon/Fiber Glass composite for unparalleled toughness.
The hour-glass shape was ergonomically designed to give the player complete control of the marker. It also allows players to quickly and effortlessly pull the trigger. An integrated heads up display LED light alerts you to the status of your marker without taking your eyes off the game.
Composite 45 Frame
Fuse Bolt technology
Hyper3 Inline Regulator
Multi-Stage Precision Honing
The Proto Rail™ features Fuse Bolt Technology. Color coded o-rings for simplified maintenance, and a host of other features make the Rail the gun of choice. The durable Rail™ solenoid features consistent air flow, with a dwell of 40 milliseconds. The small, light weight Hyper3™ regulator provides high flow and smooth velocity adjustment, with a non-slip grip. The ultimate in ergonomic comfort, the Ultralite™ Frame is equipped with an adjustable trigger. The solid construction consists of an aluminum body, bolt and trigger. The Rail™ was deigned for top-level performance at a reasonable price. Marker comes with a parts kit, Dye Slick Lube, Barrel Sock and 9-volt. Weight:1.62 lbs (Frame only) Dimensions: 9 x 8.5 x 1.35 Inches Potential Rate of Fire: 1-34 BPS Battery Type: 9 Volt Battery Life: Approx. 40,000 Shots Air Type: HPA/Nitrogen Only In The Box: - 2013 Proto Rail Marker - 10" in, 1 pc Proto Barrel - Allen tool set including: • 0.05" • 1/16" • 5/64" • 3/32" • 1/8" • 5/32" • 3/16" • 1/4" - 1⁄4 oz. Slick LubeTM - Parts Kit - Barrel Sock - Owner’s Manual - Warranty Card - 9 Volt Battery
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
- As far as hoppers go I tried using a gravity fed hopper to test it out, but it didn't go too well and chopped a couple shots. A battery op rotary feeder is the way to go. This way you are able to capitalize on its rate of fire.
- I have not tried to change the rate of fire settings yet as the factory default 10 bps is pretty much all i need when I am playing. However, the included manual seems to lay out the settings/options pretty clearly and it seems easy enough.
- Manual also has easy to follow steps and pictures for disassembly/reassembly for cleaning and lube if you are new to that area.
Con - The only noted downside is that it goes through air like crazy. I played a game and ran through one full hopper and a pod refill totaling about 400-450 rounds, this brought my 48 ci tank from 3k psi down to 1k psi. And since the rec ball games I play have the potential to run long, this resulted in me refilling after every game, just in case. I recommend a 68 cubic inch/4500 psi tank as the marker is rated to handle the 4500, and will save trips to the refill station, or let you stand your ground in a long game.
Pros: Light, nice look, easy to clean. I no longer have to use a rental gun
cons: No new news...plastic nipple with allan screw rather than Metal nipple with a clamping screw. I just plan on carrying an extra one incase i break this one off.