Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on October 29, 2013
I got these shoes for a wedding that I was in. (The bride requested that we wear silver strappy heels.) I am usually never a fan of silver shoes. These were the best that I could find. I wore then once and I will porbably never wear them again. They were VERY painful. I wear heals all of the time and these were like little tourture chambers on my feet. I only wore them for about an hour and I could barely walk. Luckly I had shoes to change into at the reception. These shoes do the job but do not expect to walk comfortably.
on May 30, 2013
My biggest complaint about these shoes is that they're not as gold as in the photo. The color is more of a muted champagne gold, or a more silvery gold. Very disappointing because I wanted them to match with a gold clutch for a wedding.

As other reviewers said, the shoe is true to size and looks nice on--and while the heel is mid-size, it doesn't look it which is great. I haven't worn them yet so I can't speak to the comfort, but I am planning on adding cushioned insoles to be able to dance in them all night.
on December 6, 2009
These shoes run very true to size and fit well. They are very cute on and go with many things. My main problem with these, is that they are really uncomfortable to wear if worn for more than 2 hours I'd say. They have no shock absorbency at all whatsoever, and I wear heels all the time, so I know what to expect when wearing heels. I wore these out on Halloween and they were ok that night, and then I wore them to the clubs in Cancun another night, and I wanted to die. My feet were killing me by the end of the night! Horrible to wear on pavement! Also wore to a wedding and they weren't too bad for about an hour or so, and then they needed to come off! If wearing for long periods, I wouldn't recommend, but all in all very cute and true to size.
on August 25, 2014
This is a beautiful shoe but if you are a larger person, this is not the shoe for you. I felt a bit unstable when I put them on. I opted to return them and go for something with a firmer smaller heel. But if you are petite or are used to this type of shoe the shoe is GORGEOUS! Would have LOVED to have been able to wear it for my daughter's wedding. The seller shipped on time, in proper packaging and no problems. Would definitely order again from them.
on January 25, 2012
These were bridesmaid heels so they were a good price for what you get. I originally purchased the size 8's but the ankle straps were loose on me so I exchanged them for a size 7.5 which fit better but still a tad loose. They were decently comfortable since I'm used to wearing 2-4" inch heels on a regular basis. I wore these one night for the bachelorette party to break them in and they were comfortable all night. At the end of the wedding and reception, my heels were off and I was bare foot though. However that was an all-day / all-night event so I'm sure any pair of heels would have hurt by then.
on July 9, 2013
I wore these to a wedding and they were exactly what the bride was looking for. They were a little uncomfortable but once i wore them for awhile I got used to them and made it through the night. They look exactly like the picture and i ordered my usual size and they fit perfectly. I liked them and would recommend them to anyone.
on May 11, 2016
A little too high for me but excellent color and fit. Such a fabulous neutral. Can be worn with everything from Black to White and most colors in-between.
on February 19, 2013
This shoe was perfect for an evening party. It was true to size. I wouldn't try wearing it for more than about 5 hours. It's comfortable for a few hours, but then the high heel and lack of cushioning catch up with you.
on August 14, 2010
Great shoe. I purchased this shoe for my own wedding in silver. They seemed a little more comfortable in the store--probably because they were tried on more. They fit prettty true to size. I got an 8 1/2M and they fit as expected. My feet are not that wide in the toe area but the straps are a little snug. I think a wide would have been too big. A good choice overall, I'll just have to break them in more before they're worn. And as a plus they were $10 cheaper than the bridal salon.
on September 8, 2013
I got these heels for prom, they fit well and weren't cheap looking, as I was expecting. They weren't ridiculously uncomfortable, as most heels are on my wider feet. The color was accurate, and overall the product is well made and a good buy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.