Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition - Pl...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 33% off the $49.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
$ 80 $49.99 Save $13.19 (26%)
FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
Amazon Prime | Fast, FREE Shipping with
About the Product
- Dying Light is now bigger, better and scarier than ever before.
- Discover the untold chapter of Kyle Crane's story. Investigate a mysterious cult as you leave the quarantine zone and travel to a region bigger than all areas of the original game combined!
- Dying Light: The Following introduces the drivable dirt buggy that you can freely customize and upgrade with special weapons, attachments and decals to create your most deadly weapon yet.
- Get all the additional content ever released for Dying Light in one go.
- Content includes Be the Zombie multiplayer mode, the Cuisine&Cargo challenge missions, the Ultimate Survivor Bundle, The Bozak Horde game mode, and much more.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition takes parkour-fueled zombie survival to a whole new level. Enjoy the definitive Dying Light experience with the brand new Legend system, improved visuals, major gameplay enhancements, and more. This package comes with all the available bonus content, including Dying Light: The Following - a massive story based expansion that brings mysterious characters, deadly new weapons, unexpected quests, and fully customizable and drivable dirt buggies.
ENHANCED VERSION OF THE GAME
Dying Light is now bigger, better and scarier than ever before. Enjoy the ultimate zombie experience as you scavenge for supplies, craft weapons, and do anything you can to survive in a city ravaged by the zombie virus.
DRIVE TO SURVIVE
Dying Light: The Following introduces the drivable dirt buggy that you can freely customize and upgrade with special weapons, attachments and decals to create your most deadly weapon yet.
EXPANDED WITH DYING LIGHT: THE FOLLOWING
Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition takes parkour-fueled zombie survival to a whole new level. Enjoy the definitive Dying Light experience with the brand-new Legend system, improved visuals, major gameplay enhancements, and more. This package comes with all the available bonus content, including Be the Zombie, Cuisine & Cargo, Ultimate Survivor Bundle, and The Bozak Horde. Last but not least, travel beyond the walls of Harran to discover a vast, dangerous new region in Dying Light: The Following - a massive story-based expansion that brings mysterious characters, deadly new weapons, unexpected quests, and fully customizable and drivable dirt buggies.
Top Customer Reviews
Movement reminiscent of Mirror's Edge, combat like a refined Dead Island with better gun play, environments authentic to the overarching theme, skill trees that are rewarding while being paced well and quests/dialogue structure similar to Bethesda sans branching dialogue options. The most unique part was the experience changes during the day/night cycle where more ferocious enemies appear after sundown. This was a combination that really worked for me. You quickly transition from prey to predator after a few hours of gameplay and the true fun begins.
Fast forward to now and you have a massive list of "enhancements" coupled with an entirely new campaign and map. This is all included with the base game and season pass, but this all in one package is perfect for those that may have missed this gem all together. Some highlights that may not be apparent at face value:
-up to 4 player hop in hop out co-op that can continue any players quest progression
-New game+ and Hard Mode
-Cuisine and Cargo Expansion
-Bozak Horde survival mode set in an Olympic stadium
-Graphical improvements, daily bounties, and legend rank
-The Following expansion that allows an entirely new campaign with a customizable buggy and massive open world map
-Be the zombie mode with 4 v 1 competitive mode similar to Evolve, the zombie has it's own skill tree
If you have any questions let me know in the comments. I highly recommend this game as it is a lot of fun once you get past the first bit where your weapons and skills are very weak and get more confident with the systems within.
If you thought this was SEQUEL and are mad at it for that then your just an ignorant consumer who can't take 1 min to read the product details before making a purchase.
Dying Light itself was a very underrated game, fun gameplay, various ways to dispatch foes, intense night cycles and co op is a ton of fun with friends.
This version also Comes with DLC already on so need to purchase it on PSN, Mainly The Following, was adds More Land To explore in already Massive Environment, Vehicle to ride & upgrade, new missions in it's own story.
This is for anyone who hasn't bought Dying Light AND ALSO wants the DLC The Following, if you already have Dying Light then just get the dlc if interested, if you don't want the dlc but still want dying light then get the Regular Version it's priced at $35 on Amazon currently I believe.
The whole game just pulls you in. Everything is so insanely well done.
- GRAPHICS are phenomenal and bring an incredible world to life. Ridiculous weather and element effects, nicely done lighting, and very detailed character effects and anatomy along with a detailed world.
- SOUND, omg the audio work is ridiculous, from the ominous to epic music, the screams of zombies heard throughout the map, the effects of hacking, beating, and slashing; the cracks, falls, and clangs of buildings and roofs as you jump all over the place.
- MECHANICS; never before has a first person game captured the first person experience so well. It doesn't feel like a camera just floating through the air, but a REAL PERSON that is you; the camera shakes, jitters, and gives you the sensation of diving off rooftops, rolling after long falls, and sprinting for your life while hopping cars and fences.
- CHARACTERS; I think the main character was so well done. Krane has this attitude that conveys frustration, anger, and sympathy that makes you feel his struggle, and so many characters in the game have great voice acting and personalities that make you care.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Overrated. It wasn't awful, but so many of the missions are boring fetch quests. I haven't tried the Following, and I don't intend to. Glad I only paid $20.Published 1 day ago by Weston Sharpensteen
With a 16 year old son, how could you go wrong! he loves the game!Published 2 days ago by Dawn Gomez
I didn't realize it was a 1st person view game which I HATE 4 very good reasons & I wish there was something less than 1 starPublished 10 days ago by joey
Fabulous game! I love the open world game play concept and stunning graphics and detailed visuals. The game story is rich, the opponents varied, and it's impossible to get bored. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Lomat