$ 54 $39.99 Save $5.45 (14%)
FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- At night, the world undergoes a deadly transformation: the hunter becomes the hunted as the infected grow more aggressive and numerous, and something far more sinister awakens to stalk its prey
- Free Running Movement – Whether tracking prey or escaping predators, Dying Light lets players swiftly navigate the world by seamlessly leaping between buildings, grappling up walls and pouncing on unsuspecting enemies
- Dying Light is set in a vast open world, delivering expansive and varied environments, a wide variety of enemy classes and a hopeless tale of survival where resources are scarce and the infected are not the only threat
- Get up-close using a variety of light and heavy weapons including knives, bats, axes, sledgehammers and more exotic weaponry or utilize guns and other firepower to take down enemies from a distance
- Why use a wrench when you can use a wrench wrapped in electrified barb wire Dying Light's sizeable crafting system enables players to create a slew of new, more potent weapons and equipment, as well as specialized ammunition
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition takes parkour-fueled zombie survival to a whole new level. Enjoy the definitive Dying Light experience with the brand new Legend system, improved visuals, major gameplay enhancements, and more. This package comes with all the available bonus content, including Dying Light: The Following - a massive story based expansion that brings mysterious characters, deadly new weapons, unexpected quests, and fully customizable and drivable dirt buggies.
ENHANCED VERSION OF THE GAME
Dying Light is now bigger, better and scarier than ever before. Enjoy the ultimate zombie experience as you scavenge for supplies, craft weapons, and do anything you can to survive in a city ravaged by the zombie virus.
DRIVE TO SURVIVE
Dying Light: The Following introduces the drivable dirt buggy that you can freely customize and upgrade with special weapons, attachments and decals to create your most deadly weapon yet.
EXPANDED WITH DYING LIGHT: THE FOLLOWING
Dying Light is a first person, action survival horror game set in a vast and dangerous open world. During the day, players traverse an expansive urban environment overrun by a vicious outbreak, scavenging the world for supplies and crafting weapons to defend against the growing infected population. At night, the hunter becomes the hunted, as the infected become aggressive and more dangerous. Most frightening are the predators which only appear after sundown. Players must use everything in their power to survive until the morning's first light. Good Night. Good Luck.
Top customer reviews
I wont down grade it for this, but the only bad thing about this game is trying to do stuff online with other people. The game requires all players to be present at a mission objective to start it or complete an objective. If you have to go to a certain place to talk to a certain person in the game, it is impossible when you are playing with people who just want to run around and kill zombies. (That was me most times and if you are one of those people as well, definitely play online; it's crazy fun).
The game is fresh, the parkour is awesome - though a little challenging at times - and the combat is hilarious and very well done. Personally I love the drop kick. I literally spent over 30 minutes drop kicking my enemies. The graphics are great, gameplay is amazing, the story is fun and interesting though dull at some points, but overall it is an outstanding game.
I love this game, it brought me back into gaming. Five Stars. I would, and have, recommend this to anyone, gamer or not. This game is just that good. This game made me love gaming again.
Story - 8/10
Graphics - 9/10
Gore - 10/10 (10 being very gory)
Action/Combat - 9.5/10
Multi-player - 9/10
- The Graphics: For being a console version of the game, the graphics are absolutely beautiful. It has a true sense of realism.
- The Open World: You can complete campaign missions, side missions, take zombies head on, explore and discover new treasures and secrets and so much more.
- The Parkour System: You can run, swim, dive, jump, climb and so much more. You can use these obstacles to your advantage to escape from the undead. This is something Warner Bros got right.
- The Ending: In my personal opinion, I felt that the ending of the game was a disappointment. It left so many of my questions unanswered, which basically made me have to guess what might have happened.
- The Bugs: If you got this game on day one, then you probably have experienced loads of bugs and glitches. Thankfully, most of the bugs and glitches that players have experienced on day one are now fixed.
Overall, I found Dying Light to be an enjoyable game, despite the ending and bugs that I've encountered.
The gameplay as you likely read combines parkour effects with post-apocalyptic combat. And trust me, it's a winning formula. I love the mechanics with running, climbing and scaling buildings, towers and other objects, then throw in a very advanced combat system which rewards you as your progress through the game. the result it's quite pleasing.
I had my initial doubts preordering Dying Light because Game sites like IGN were taking forever to write a review, but then I realized one of the major reasons behind this is that the game is so vast. the Open world atmosphere is not only huge, but it also contains so much activity. there are side missions galore, and one of them is constant 'Air Drops' which are timed and expire if you don't hurry. they seem to be a very important part of the puzzle in the beginning, that is if you want to help your character rank up and also be able to gain supplies to either keep or sell.
The combat system is fun, and even though i'm only 7 or 8 hours into the game, i have enjoyed the combat. It's a foundation based system that levels you up as you gain experience. You can mod your weapons to make them more dangerous with parts you salvage or purchase.
I've also never felt so free and quick in a zombie game, usually your character is so limited and even slow such as in Dead Island and even State of decay. You have a stamina meter in Dying Light, but at 1st your character can really haul ass to escape unwanted attention. It's a lot harder during the night gameplay as it becomes almost another world and element of horror during the evening hours.
I'm honestly impressed by how original this game is, it's a breath of fresh air to play. One other attribute is the sound affects and soundtrack, they are exceptional! You can hear zombies screaming in a far off area every now and then which sounds eerie on a soundbar or surround sound system, the subtle things like glass breaking, or a metal pipe or rooftop clanging can be like nails on a chalkboard because the zombies are naturally attracted to sound. when you are in a fight it's like nothing i've ever heard before in any game, there are so many variations of moans and screams, the noise made when your weapon strikes them is just great too The soundtrack and theme music are really solid too
Graphics are seriously about a 9/10 on PS4. i'm sure they look great on other platforms too. I'd recommend this game to anyone who is a Zombie-head so to speak. I'm a big fan of State of Decay, which in my opinion is the best zombie sim up until this game released. It's a bold statement but this is probably the best Zombie game ever made.
I haven't even played online or the co-op modes yet, which are getting rave reviews too.
this is a true survival horror playground experience. I could easily see the average gamer putting in over 40 hours of gameplay on this.
Dying Light is a blast!
Most recent customer reviews
Gameplay is fun, innovative, and unique,
The story is kind of short, but comprehensive.Read more