- File Size: 484 KB
- Print Length: 199 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Judy Fitzwater (November 27, 2011)
- Publication Date: November 27, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B006FLO5Q8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #537,950 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Dying to Be Murdererd (The Jennifer Marsh Mysteries Book 5) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
...and I do recommend the "Dying to..." series to everyone who enjoys a good mystery with some laughs and some romance added to the mix.
It's a series that truly makes you care about the characters and I love their interaction with each other and how they band together to solve the mysteries. I also enjoyed learning more about Monique (Betty, LOL) who can be a bit enigmatic and hold herself a little apart from the group. Since the mystery involved her family this time, I feel like we got a better glimpse at the softer side of Monique. There wasn't as much Sam this time around, but what was there was just right.
Looking forward to the next book--I've already purchased the rest of the series!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Enjoyable Just like the previous four books.Looking forward to reading book # 6 in the series.Published on July 25, 2014 by RC
Love, love, love this book!!! Jennifer Marsh is fun and witty. I cannot wait to read the next one in this series.Published on May 19, 2014 by Daniel Glacken
Great easy read...perfect for a rainy day! I can't wait for the next book in the series. Hopefully out soon!Published on July 5, 2013 by Brooke Lane
I just love this series. I enjoyed every book in it! You really become attached to Jennifer and her friends and the crazy adventures they get caught in.Published on April 24, 2013 by Carrie H
This is a great series. Enjoyable story lines and easy to read. I got through the series in under a fortnight.Published on February 18, 2013 by CrispyFried
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Cozy > Animals
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Supernatural > Ghosts
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Women Sleuths
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Cozy > Animals
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Women Sleuths