- File Size: 2959 KB
- Print Length: 127 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: December 17, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B019JA52JA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #219,527 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Dylan: A BWWM Billionaire Romance (The Corbett Billionaire Brothers) Kindle Edition
"Neverworld Wake" by Marisha Pessl
Read the absorbing new psychological suspense thriller from acclaimed New York Times bestselling author Marisha Pessl. Pre-order today
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. A week is just to short of a time to decide that you trust someone and that you are in love with them. Just because you have an unlimited income and can wine and dine the check out of me doesn't make me fall in love with you or trust you.
2. I need more descriptions of the characters features. The covers of the novels rarely depict the authors descriptions. The guy on the cover did not have dark wavy hair or green eyes..the heroine was just described as pretty and brown skin. That's not enough of a visual.
3. There was no conflict to be found. And the "lie" that he told her was weak and resolved in nano seconds.
4. You mentioned the hero's family and how he had brothers but we never got an introduction. Of course each brother will have his own story, but it would have been nice to have met them.
4. Stop wrapping up such a nice story so quickly....readers love detail..nothing over the top but enough detail that you feel satisfied having read the book.
I will read another book of Ms king she's got talent...although looking at the covers of her other novels...I get annoyed seeing pregnant women on the covers. It's always and "accidental" pregnancy, what billionaire would want to practice safe sex? I'm rambling, but these are my thoughts....good job Ms king.
I am glad that there was a courtship and when the lie came out he didn't beat around the bush to get the truth told.
I really don't want to read about her friend I would rather read about the brothers ands hopefully bring them together as a real family because I don't think if they are that close they would bring those kids up separately like that.