Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Vant PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 80 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 83 reviews
on February 1, 2015
Glutamine has been a part of my daily life for nearly 20 years. If I'm having a protein shake, I mix some Glutamine in to add the Glutamine already in the shake. If I'm having oatmeal, I mix a spoon of Glutamine in. The health benefits have long been discussed. I don't think it's a placebo effect. I've worked in nearly all forms of construction over those 20 years and can say I'm one of the least groaning and moaning 40 year old men in construction. I figure we shouldn't count the 18-24 year old ones since they seem to moan and groan about everything. Several of the guys I have been working with for over a decade have also started using it in the same ways I do.

This is my preferred brand, I like how easy it mixes and the slightest flavor it adds to plain oatmeal. If not for the FDA, I would tell you this product works very good. Instead, I'm stuck telling you it mixes easily, has only the slightest of flavor (sort of a vanilla) and it doesn't cause any stomach distress. I hope Amazon keeps carrying it. I'll keep buying.
on July 11, 2014
I've have a problem recovering from workouts my entire life… I asked a personal trainer what I should do and he suggested I try glutamine. I could not believe the difference! I've gone through two of these now... If I had a complaint it'd be that both tubs seemed to be less effective in the last 25-30% but my wife is always putting it on top if the fridge so that could be my fault too. If you're someone like me who was taking on average a week or more to recover from muscle soreness after a workout I would highly, highly recommend you try this.
on July 4, 2017
Worked as it should. Nothing negative to say.
on August 16, 2017
Love the flavor. Great with pb2 and milk.
on May 1, 2017
Good!!
on September 29, 2016
buena
on March 12, 2017
Great price!
on April 19, 2016
Has helped my recovery from work outs. Another thing this product has helped with stomach issues.
on May 23, 2013
Greatly reduced my soreness after workouts. Love this stuff.I use an old medicine cup (the kind they give you with liquid cold medicine) to scoop out 2tsp into my post workout shakes.
It's a little grainy but that's to be expected. If that bothers you, powder glutamine isn't the right thing for you.
on January 29, 2016
Dymatize products are the purest and cleanest ingredients BIG FAN!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.