Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Dyna-Glo BF30NMDG 30,000 BTU Natural Gas Blue Flam..." and save 65% off the $249.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Dyna-Glo BF30NMDG 30,000 BTU Natural Gas Blue Flame Vent Free Wall Heater
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Natural Gas Ready (Fuel conversion not permitted); Blue Flame Technology works by convecting heat to warm the air the same way as a central heating system
- Up to 30,000 BTU's/hr heats up to 1,000 sq. ft.; LOW-MED-HI variable control knob offers the most customizable heat settings
- No electricity required allows for reliable back-up heating incase of an emergency situation
- Separately sold optional fan (WHF100) improves the amount of square footage the heat reaches in a quiet, yet powerful way; Separately sold optional base legs (WBL100) allows for stable floor mounting
- 1 Year Warranty
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Dyna-Glo’s heaters offer comfort & warmth in a compact design
Dyna-Glo is a leading brand specializing in indoor and outdoor heating and outdoor living products. All of our products have been put through rigorous testing to ensure that they not only meet, but exceed the industry standards of quality, durability and functionality.
Dyna-Glo BF10NMDG 30,000 BTU
Natural Gas Blue Flame Vent Free Wall Heater
If you're looking for reliable supplemental heating, the Dyna-Glo 30,000 BTU Natural Gas Blue Flame Vent Free Wall Heater will blend seamlessly into your home, bringing heat and comfort to your space.
- Dependable - Ideal for daily supplemental or emergency use, such as power outages
- Economical- Cut heating bills by warming only occupied areas
- Comfort– Manually adjust the heat setting to your desired temperature
- Safe- Built-in oxygen depletion sensor (ODS) immediately shuts down the heater if carbon monoxide or lack of oxygen is detected
- Convenient– One continuous press of the battery assisted igniter makes ignition quick and effortless
- Versatile- Includes all necessary hardware and bracket for wall mounting
- Upgradable- Separately sold optional base legs (WBL100) provide the alternative of floor mounting. Separately sold optional Wall Heater Fan (WHF100) distributes heat in a quiet, yet powerful way
Blue Flame Heating Technology
Dyna-Glo's Blue Flame Wall Heaters use convection technology similar to your central home heating system. Blue flame heaters send heat outward, and then upwards to create a wide range of circulation. Using this technology, blue flame heaters will warm the air first, and then the surrounding objects.
|Heat Settings||LOW / MED / HI||LOW / MED / HI||LOW / MED / HI|
|BTU's (Per Hour)||5,000 / 7,500 / 10,000||10,000 / 15,000 / 20,000||15,000 / 22,500 / 30,000|
|Heats Up To (Sq. Ft.)||300||700||1,000|
|L x W x H (Inches)||9.49 x 17.32 x 20.00||10.08 x 20.94 x 24.02||10.51 x 28.07 x 24.09|
|Net Weight (lbs.)||15.11||20.21||24.85|
Dyna-Glo wall heaters are the ideal choice for safe, indoor supplemental heating. This state-of-the-art vent free technology does not require a flue or chimney. These heaters are great for use in your home, cabin, or garage. Since these heaters do not require electricity to operate, they make an excellent choice for everyday heating, and emergency situations when the power goes out. Using blue flame heating technology, heat is distributed similar to your central home heating system. This Blue Flame Wall Heater burns with 99.9% efficiency, and operates on Natural Gas only. Not for sale in California or Canada. Check your local regulations on installation restrictions and requirements.
DEPENDABLE - Ideal for daily supplemental or emergency use, such as power outages
ECONOMICAL - Cut heating bills by warming only occupied areas
COMFORT – Manually adjust the heat setting to your desired temperature
SAFE - Built-in oxygen depletion sensor (ODS) immediately shuts down the heater if carbon monoxide or lack of oxygen is detected
CONVENIENT – One continuous press of the battery assisted igniter makes ignition quick & effortless
VERSATILE - Includes all necessary hardware & bracket for wall mounting
UPGRADEABLE - Separately sold optional base legs (WBL100) provide the alternative of floor mounting. Separately sold optional Wall Heater Fan (WHF100) distributes heat in a quiet, yet powerful way.
Compare with similar items
Mr. Heater 30,000 BTU Vent Free Blue Flame Natural Gas Heater MHVFB30NGT
Mr. Heater Corporation F299730,30,000 BTU Vent Free Blue Flame Propane Heater, MHVFB30LPT
Mr. Heater Corporation F299721, Corporation, 20,000 BTU Vent Free Blue Flame Natural Gas Heater, MHVFB20NGT
Dyna-Glo WHF100 Fan Vent-Free Wall Heater
Dyna-Glo IR30PMDG-1 30,000 BTU Liquid Propane Infrared Vent Free Wall Heater
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||28.07 x 10.51 x 24.09 in||23.75 x 11.25 x 27 in||23.75 x 11.25 x 27 in||23.75 x 11.25 x 27 in||6.1 x 5.91 x 5.31 in||28.07 x 10.51 x 24.09 in|
|Item Weight||28 lbs||26.75 lbs||26.75 lbs||24.75 lbs||2 lbs||25 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* We Call It Our Power Heater. It's An Animal. Turn It On And Immediate Heat.
* It Comes with hardware to hang it on the wall. If you want to sit it on legs they are "purchased separately".
* This 30,000 BTU liquid propane heater Warmed up My Entire house Quickly.
* I purchased this wall heater because our electric bill was very high.(We were running electric quasi-fireplace heaters in every room).
* There are many heaters to choose from, however, I did research online and found that this heater got the best reviews, overall.
* And it shipped to California. (Yay) Many of them wouldn’t. This has all the safety features required.
* Product information says it heats up to 1000 ft.². If heats up MUCH MORE than that. It Heats Fast And Fully.
* !00 Times Better Than Electric. It's Instant.
* It has a blower (inside) that comes on when it reaches a certain temperature. I’m not sure what temperature that is.
* The fan is SUPER loud. As Loud As A Blender, And/Or Blow Dryer.
* There is a switch just over the top to control the fan. It can be set to Manual Run/ Off/ Or Automatic Fan.
* When we first installed the heater, I ran The fan on Automatic for about a week. It was just too loud for me.
* My Video Wasn't long enough for The Fan To Come on. Sorry. Trust Me It's Loud. The Small Fan Works Better Anyway.
* (In my video you will see that I am using a mobile fan instead of the heater fan).
* Installation: My husband installed the heater with no problem. Maybe 20 Minutes After He Gathered Things.
* There is a bracket for it to hang on the wall. He drilled a hole through the wall to the outside.
* He ran the propane hose to a barbecue tank (Outside).
* Lighting the pilot light is not a problem. It is similar to any other propane pilot.
* You hold the Control button down and click the pilot switch ONCE. It will light.
* Continue to hold the button down 30 seconds and then release.
* The pilot stays lit (ON) unless you turn it off, or ran out of propane.
* This heater has done an amazing job for us. If heats up my whole house in about 10 minutes.
* It does NOT operate on A Thermostat. It is Totally manual.
* The switch has three temperatures. Low, medium, and high.
* In the beginning I turned it to low. However, since it heats up everything so quickly, I Manually turn it On For 10 minutes, Then Off For A Couple Hours. Our Outside Temp Is Hovering Around 37`-46` F.
* There is a safety, built-in, oxygen depletion sensor which immediately shuts down the heater if Carbon monoxide or lack of oxygen is detected. Very cool.
* (These Things I Know From My Research).
* This heater needs a 2 stage, propane regulator.
* I bought the least expensive regulator with only one valve. It would NOT work.
* My husband happened to have a two stage in our garage. And we were running.
* I put in a link for a two stage regulator, so you don’t have to search for one.
* Here's The Best Price I Found: Camco 59313 Vertical Two Stage Propane Regulator
* I also purchased the universal gas/appliance hook up Kit. We did NOT need that either.
* This unit came with ALL the necessary hardware and brackets.
* It’s probably good for you to read the information under the heading from the manufacturer.
* It Explains So much More Than I Did.
* If you have any questions, click my name, email me, I will answer.
* I'll Check The Heater For Any Question You Might Have.
* I Think This is The BEST Heater Available.
* Hope this info helps. Thanks for reading.
I called customer service, as stated in the manual, to seek a resolution to this problem.
I was told by Jason that the unit had only one flame height and that the three position gas valve
regulated three different BTU outputs. As a pipefitter, I have installed hundreds of furnaces, heaters,
boilers and stoves. I assure you, the only way to change the BTU output is to change the amount of
gas supplied, to the unit, for combustion. The same way a stove heats a pot with different heat settings,
BTU input, by changing the flame height to regulate the high, medium and low heat is how the three position
gas valve on this unit is supposed to work. It doe's not. DO NOT BUY THIS UNIT!