Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Dyna-Glo DGB390SNP-D Smart Space Living 36,000 BTU 3-Burner LP Gas Grill
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy push button electronic pulse ignition system ensures quick start-up; 390 sq in of primary cooking space; 507 sq in of total cooking space.
- (2) Heavy gauge porcelain enameled cast iron cooking grates retain heat to sear foods and lock in foods natural juices
- (3) Stainless steel commercial grade straight burners for performance and durability (3) Steel Heat tents protect the burners and flavor foods
- Infinite control valve options provide flexibility and the best grilling performance and experience
- Double wall stainless steel lid assembly to retain heat includes temperature gauge; Side shelves with integrated towel bar and tool hooks
- Protect your grill with a custom fit Dyna-Glo premium cover, Model # DG300C (sold separately)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Dyna-Glo DGB390BNP-D Smart Space Living 3 Burner LP Gas Grill
Are you ready to take your grilling to the next level of performance? This Dyna-Glo grill will equip your patio or deck with a durable, high-performance cooking system that friends and family will gather around for many years to come. Not to mention your envious neighbors. With a track record of long-lasting products that help you achieve perfectly grilled, flavorful food, it’s no wonder consumers consistently rate our grills as 'a cut above' the others.
Enjoy top-notch grilling quality without sacrificing precious space with Dyna-Glo’s 3-burner smart space living gas grill. Its Dyna-Power cooking system features a porcelain enameled steel firebox that houses three stainless steel burners, delivering 36,000 total BTUs. These components work hand-in-hand to ensure fast, high and consistent heat over 503 square inches of cooking space. The grill’s compact design and collapsible side tables make it perfect for smaller patios and decks where elbow room is at a premium.
Ample prep & work space
Side tables, made of powder-coated steel, are perfect for resting plates and containers while you grill. Each side table supports up to 25 pounds and integrated tool hooks and towel bars free up even more space.
Bring the heat
Commercial-grade & stainless steel burners deliver 36,000 BTUs of steady heat. Porcelain-enameled, heavy gauge steel heat tents protect burners, distribute heat evenly across the cooking surface and vaporize food's natural juices to deliver flavor.
Cast iron grates retain heat while the porcelain-enameled finish transfers the heat directly to the food. Ideal for searing and locking in food’s natural juices. High-gloss, black finish is easy to clean and maintain.
Dyna-Glo DGB390BNP-D Smart Space Living 3 Burner LP Gas Grill
Total control at your fingertips
Chrome-plated, infinite setting control valves and an easy-push Electro-Pulse Ignition for quick start-up.
Fold it & fit it
Collapsible side tables allow you to free up even more space when the grill is not in use. The compact design offers maximum cooking power with minimal footprint.
Mind your meat
Built-in, stainless thermometer for accurate temperature control and an easy-to-read gauge helps you achieve perfectly cooked foods.
Compare with similar items
Char-Broil Signature TRU-Infrared 325 2-Burner Cabinet Liquid Propane Gas Grill
Weber 46510001 Spirit E310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Black
Master Cook Professional 2-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill
Master Cook Outdoor BBQ 4-Burner Cabinet Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner
Dyna-Glo DGB300CNP-D 2 Burner Open Cart Propane Gas Grill
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Shinerich Group||Shinerich Group||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||22.82 x 49.14 x 45.05 in||23 x 46.8 x 47.2 in||32 x 52 x 63 in||49.25 x 22.25 x 44.25 in||56.3 x 21 x 43.9 in||45.08 x 22.83 x 43.9 in|
|Material Type||Steel||Steel||Stainless Steel||cast iron and stainless steel||Stainless Steel||—|
DGB390SNP-D Features: -High performance outdoor grill designed for small decks and patios. -Cooking space, (2) drop down tables and (3) stainless steel tube burners that provide 12,000-BTU's each. -Hood has an easy lift handle for opening and designed with a temperature gauge and a double-wall liner to retain heat. -Finish: Silver and black. -Constructed of Steel. Product Type: -Gas grill. Installation Location: -Free standing. Finish: -Silver, Black. Distressed: -Yes. Material: -Steel. Gas Type: -Liquid Propane. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -45.05". Overall Width - Side to Side: -49.14". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -22.82". Overall Product Weight: -76 lbs.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But In less than 8 months the tents and the pans were all rusted. I keep this grill under a roof, no rain reaches it. And I thoroughly clean everything after each session. I use it about once or twice a week. With the rust is much more difficult to grill, because the the fat does not roll, stays on the tent and provokes more flame outs.
When I called to complain and get replacement tents (remember, about six months use!), it turns out "they are not under warranty, because they are exposed to fire". IT IS A GRILL!!!!
Three tents are $18 at Amazon, so it is over 1/5 of the original cost of the grill that I will have to spend to be able to use it properly! So, as nice as it is new, walk away from it, because maintenance will be onerous.
So, after two weeks worth of research both here at Amazon and on other websites I learned about Dyna-Glo. With every new model it would seem they have improved from the previous models after reading scores of owner reviews. This model, the DGB390SNP-D, is brand new and I took a risk knowing that nobody else before me had reviewed it. Today I put it together and grilled my first sirloin burger. Here is my review:
1) Assembly Instructions: They are quite good. Of course, there always could be some improvement with the photos to show better shades of grey, but they were quite simple and easy to read. 5 of 5 stars
2) Ease of Assembly: This whole grill was manufactured for a single person to put it together using just one medium Phillips screwdriver. I put it together in just one hour and I was taking my time. The main grill, grill cover, burners and regulator are already pre-assembled. The only real assembly is putting the stand together and placing the grill assembly on top of it. 5 of 5 stars
3) Three Burners: Three burners are the way to go if you want even heat. Previous models of this size only had two, and in my opinion, that is doable, but its better to have three for even heat. These burners are streight burners, not the P type and from reading other reviews of that model, it had issues with hot spots. There are no hot or cold spots with this grill unless your adjust the burners yourself to make it that way. 5 of 5 stars
4) Electronic Starter: This starter is push button and uses a single AA battery (included). Its a whole lot nicer than that darn hard to push starter that my old Weber had. Its quiet, accurate and quick. You hold down the button, and it continuously sparks about every 1/2 second on all three burners at the same time. Thats a lot better than one shot like the Weber. 5 of 5 stars
5) Wheeled Casters: Two casters are turnable, the others are not, a lot like a grocery cart. Also, two of the casters are lockable as well. The wheel housing is durable metal, not plastic. 10 of 5 stars!
6) Side Shelves. The side shelves are metal and fold down for saving space. the work quite well. 5 of 5 stars.
7) Heating: I got my grill to 300 degrees in 3 minutes. The outside temperature was 62 degrees. I can easily get it up to 550 degrees in very little more time. You cant ask for anything better! A HOT grill is a good grill for searing, this does that with room to spare. 5 of 5 stars
8) Grilling Surface: These are enameled cast iron. They are awesome. 5 of 5 stars.
9) Design: The design is attractive and well thought out as far as functionality. Everything fits well, and works well. 5 of 5 stars.
10) Grease Management: There is a slide out grease tray that is quite deep that even has a Teflon surface on it. This will be a lot less expensive than buying those custom aluminum throw away grease trays for the Weber. 5 of 5 stars.
11) Temperature control: The three knobs make it easy to grill any food to perfection. 5 of 5 stars
12) How does the food taste? WOW! Everything is awesome! I am totally lovin' the grill! 5 of 5 stars
13) Shipping and packaging: It's heavy, probably somewhere between 75 and 100 lbs. Its remarkable that we get two day shipping for free! The packaging was brilliant and the box was extra heavy duty strong cardboard. There were no issues with shipping damage. I have no idea how UPS got it up my stairs to my front door, but they did. Bravo! 5 of 5 stars.
You should know that I just don't write glowing reports on anything I buy from Amazon. In fact, its pretty darn rare that I don't find something wrong with a product. The only thing I can find wrong with this is that there is no cover. I knew that when I purchased it, so I really can mark that down as a negative. Where I am at, I don't need a cover because about half of my patio has a roof over it. But I would say that there is probably a Weber cover that would work on this one if someone needed one. And yes, there is no side burner. But if I decide I want one, Amazon has small single propane burners that I could easily put on top of one of the side shelves.
Don't hesitate to buy this Dyna-Glo grill. Save your $250 and put it into the steaks and other food you plan on grilling!
Cover: If you are looking for a cover here are the assembled dimensions of the grill with the folding shelves extended or up...
Depth (from back to front) 22 1/2"
Width (from left side to right side) 48"
**** Update 7/21/13 *****
My grill is still awesome. I have found that I prefer using it rather than my stove or oven during the hot summer. Here in Idaho our summer is short, but very hot, and its a really good thing to be able to use it instead of my indoor oven or stove so that I dont heat up the condo. I still drive my neighbors nuts with the great smell of a bar-b-que and I just invite them to bring over what they want to cook. What I really like is the ability to have the temperature variance of three burners. Typically I will get the grill hot with all three burners on full for about 7 minutes, then clean the grill with a wire tool, then turn off one burner, and turn the other two down to about half. That's a great method for burgers.
I actually might purchase another one. When I am having a large group of people over, its nice to have two types of meat. For example burgers and then bratwurst. Those two require totally different cooking temps and time. Having two of these grills side by side would allow me to do that.
I just want to thank Dyna-Glow for making a professional quality product at such an affordable price.
******* Update 4/20/2015 ********
It's now been a full two years since I purchased it. I had to move back to Oregon and someone offered me $200 for it. I decided to sell it and buy another one!
I recently purchased this grill after days of reading through and researching sub $350 grills. The fact that this is $245 was a very welcome bonus. I'll try to answer all the questions I had here. The very short summary is that this is not the perfect grill -- most likely no sub $700 grill will come anywhere close to being "perfect" -- but I am very happy with my purchase.
(1) Package and Assembly.
(a) The package is cumbersome and heavy. It is pushable along carpet -- even up a flight of stairs with a sturdy bannister -- by one person. But there are no handles on the package and two people will be needed if any lifting is needed.
(b) Assembly is easier than I expected, but that is not to say it is super-duper easy. Upon reading the instructions you see that it claims two people are required. This is unlikely going to be your experience. If you are a garden variety 170lb 5'10" man who never lifts weights, sits behind a desk, and is nothing more than reasonably healthy, you do NOT need a second person helping. The only tool required for assembly is a large headed phillips-head screwdriver (and I think a flatheaded screwdriver would also work). For testing to make sure there are no leaks you will need an empty spray bottle. The instructions are clear except for two problems. (i) A few sections have the same problem -- when a screw needs to be tightened snugly but not all the way, the instructions never than say when to tighten it all the way. If you've ever put something together before, you'll be able to figure it out, but it required me reading ahead a few steps just to make sure. (ii) While I'm sure the illustrations were once excellent, the print has lost dynamic range and is virtually all black and white versus renderings of shades of grey. This is relevant because it has lost its 3-dimesional perspective and thus it can take a minute to figure out exactly what side of which piece is being attached. Clues must be discovered by looking carefully!
All-in-all, from first opening the package to a completely functioning grill, it took me almost exactly 2 hours. (Yes, you have to buy the filled 20lb propane tank separately.)
(2) Performance (Heat and Distribution) and Build.
(a) The build is good with concern only about how well the front door will stay attached, but that is a minor concern. I imagine new tents and grates will be needed after 60-100 uses, but that is true of virtually every grill.
(b) In very light wind, with a stone wall 1 foot behind the grill, with 50 degrees F outdoor temperature and the grill lid down (of course), the grill comes to 300f in less than a minute. 450f in less than 3 minutes. 550f in +/- 5 minutes. 650f in about 10 minutes. 665f in 15 minutes and tops out there.
(c) Some parts of the grill are hotter than others. This is the major performance drawback -- probably true of most or all grills in this price range -- and the reason I'm giving the grill only 4 and not 5 stars. Because the only exhaust is in the back of the grill, and the burners are arranged front to back, the back gets ridiculously hot -- probably well over 700f if you want (I say that because of where the tempurture reading takes place). Whereas the front remains cooler. Also, for me, while the right side of the grill is getting very hot, the left is not quite there. I suppose this difference could be beneficial when grilling different things, but it is something to know. Again, I don't think it is something you won't find in other grills in this price range -- but you ought to know.
No seasoning of the grates is required.
Knowing what I know now, I would absolutely purchase this again.
I think that is probably all the info I can provide for now, happy grilling!