Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Dyna-Glo DGB390SNP-D Smart Space Living 36,000 BTU 3-Burner LP Gas Grill
|You Save:||$99.92 (31%)|
- Have an expert assemble your product at a time that works for you.
- No hassles; No heavy lifting; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools.
- Your expert will ensure that your assembled product is carefully inspected for safety.
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee.
- Pro will contact you within 2 business days to schedule
- Kick back and enjoy the service
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy push button electronic pulse ignition system ensures quick start-up
- (2) Heavy gauge porcelain enameled cast iron cooking grates retain heat to sear foods and lock in foods natural juices
- (3) Stainless steel commercial grade straight burners for performance and durability (3) Steel Heat tents protect the burners and flavor foods
- Infinite control valve options provide flexibility and the best grilling performance and experience
- Double wall stainless steel lid assembly to retain heat includes temperature gauge; Side shelves with integrated towel bar and tool hooks
- Protect your grill with a custom fit Dyna-Glo premium cover, Model # DG300C (sold separately)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Are you ready to take your grilling to the next level of performance? This Dyna-Glo grill will equip your patio or deck with a durable, high-performance cooking system that friends and family will gather around for many years to come. Not to mention your envious neighbors. With a track record of long-lasting products that help you achieve perfectly grilled, flavorful food, it’s no wonder consumers consistently rate our grills as 'a cut above' the others.
Dyna-Glo DGB390SNP-D LP Gas Grill
Enjoy top-notch grilling quality without sacrificing precious space with Dyna-Glo’s 3-burner smart space living gas grill. Its Dyna-Power cooking system features a porcelain enameled steel firebox that houses three stainless steel burners, delivering 36,000 total BTUs. These components work hand-in-hand to ensure fast, high and consistent heat over 503 square inches of cooking space. The grill’s compact design and collapsible side tables make it perfect for smaller patios and decks where elbow room is at a premium.
The durable lid construction is highlighted by a double-wall liner to retain heat, along with heavy gauge, powder coated steel end caps for stability. Further lending to the grill’s sleek design is an enclosed cabinet assembly that includes a stainless steel, double-wall door. Four multi-directional (two locking) casters allow you to easily relocate the grill. With the simple push of a button, the power of this gas grill takes charge, and you’re only minutes away from enjoying juicy burgers, succulent steaks, evenly cooked chicken and much more. With such high-performance grilling only steps away, you’ll want to raise the lid on your Dyna-Glo whether it’s rain, shine or snow.
Ample prep & work space
Side tables, made of powder-coated steel, are perfect for resting plates and containers while you grill. Each side table supports up to 25 pounds and integrated tool hooks and towel bars free up even more space.
Total control at your fingertips
Chrome-plated, infinite setting control valves and an easy-push Electro-Pulse Ignition for quick start-up.
Bring the heat
Commercial-grade & stainless steel burners deliver 36,000 BTUs of steady heat. Porcelain-enameled, heavy gauge steel heat tents protect burners, distribute heat evenly across the cooking surface and vaporize food's natural juices to deliver flavor.
Fold it & fit it
Collapsible side tables allow you to free up even more space when the grill is not in use. The compact design offers maximum cooking power with minimal footprint.
Cast iron grates retain heat while the porcelain-enameled finish transfers the heat directly to the food. Ideal for searing and locking in food’s natural juices. High-gloss, black finish is easy to clean and maintain.
Mind your meat
Built-in, stainless thermometer for accurate temperature control and an easy-to-read gauge helps you achieve perfectly cooked foods.
|Item Dimensions||45.05 x 49.14 x 22.82 inches|
|Shipping Weight||93 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Dyna-Glo DGB390SNP-D Smart Space Living 36,000 BTU 3-Burner LP Gas Grill
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Black||Black/Silver||Burnished Bronze|
|Item Dimensions||49.14 x 22.82 x 45.05 in||52 x 32 x 63 in||23.03 x 45.83 x 46.06 in||46.46 x 52.76 x 23.03 in|
|Material Type||Steel||Stainless Steel||Cast Iron||Cast Iron|
DGB390SNP-D Features: -High performance outdoor grill designed for small decks and patios. -Cooking space, (2) drop down tables and (3) stainless steel tube burners that provide 12,000-BTU's each. -Hood has an easy lift handle for opening and designed with a temperature gauge and a double-wall liner to retain heat. -Finish: Silver and black. -Constructed of Steel. Product Type: -Gas grill. Installation Location: -Free standing. Finish: -Silver, Black. Distressed: -Yes. Material: -Steel. Gas Type: -Liquid Propane. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -45.05". Overall Width - Side to Side: -49.14". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -22.82". Overall Product Weight: -76 lbs.
Top Customer Reviews
But In less than 8 months the tents and the pans were all rusted. I keep this grill under a roof, no rain reaches it. And I thoroughly clean everything after each session. I use it about once or twice a week. With the rust is much more difficult to grill, because the the fat does not roll, stays on the tent and provokes more flame outs.
When I called to complain and get replacement tents (remember, about six months use!), it turns out "they are not under warranty, because they are exposed to fire". IT IS A GRILL!!!!
Three tents are $18 at Amazon, so it is over 1/5 of the original cost of the grill that I will have to spend to be able to use it properly! So, as nice as it is new, walk away from it, because maintenance will be onerous.
So, after two weeks worth of research both here at Amazon and on other websites I learned about Dyna-Glo. With every new model it would seem they have improved from the previous models after reading scores of owner reviews. This model, the DGB390SNP-D, is brand new and I took a risk knowing that nobody else before me had reviewed it. Today I put it together and grilled my first sirloin burger. Here is my review:
1) Assembly Instructions: They are quite good. Of course, there always could be some improvement with the photos to show better shades of grey, but they were quite simple and easy to read. 5 of 5 stars
2) Ease of Assembly: This whole grill was manufactured for a single person to put it together using just one medium Phillips screwdriver. I put it together in just one hour and I was taking my time. The main grill, grill cover, burners and regulator are already pre-assembled. The only real assembly is putting the stand together and placing the grill assembly on top of it. 5 of 5 stars
3) Three Burners: Three burners are the way to go if you want even heat. Previous models of this size only had two, and in my opinion, that is doable, but its better to have three for even heat. These burners are streight burners, not the P type and from reading other reviews of that model, it had issues with hot spots. There are no hot or cold spots with this grill unless your adjust the burners yourself to make it that way. 5 of 5 stars
4) Electronic Starter: This starter is push button and uses a single AA battery (included). Its a whole lot nicer than that darn hard to push starter that my old Weber had. Its quiet, accurate and quick. You hold down the button, and it continuously sparks about every 1/2 second on all three burners at the same time. Thats a lot better than one shot like the Weber. 5 of 5 stars
5) Wheeled Casters: Two casters are turnable, the others are not, a lot like a grocery cart. Also, two of the casters are lockable as well. The wheel housing is durable metal, not plastic. 10 of 5 stars!
6) Side Shelves. The side shelves are metal and fold down for saving space. the work quite well. 5 of 5 stars.
7) Heating: I got my grill to 300 degrees in 3 minutes. The outside temperature was 62 degrees. I can easily get it up to 550 degrees in very little more time. You cant ask for anything better! A HOT grill is a good grill for searing, this does that with room to spare. 5 of 5 stars
8) Grilling Surface: These are enameled cast iron. They are awesome. 5 of 5 stars.
9) Design: The design is attractive and well thought out as far as functionality. Everything fits well, and works well. 5 of 5 stars.
10) Grease Management: There is a slide out grease tray that is quite deep that even has a Teflon surface on it. This will be a lot less expensive than buying those custom aluminum throw away grease trays for the Weber. 5 of 5 stars.
11) Temperature control: The three knobs make it easy to grill any food to perfection. 5 of 5 stars
12) How does the food taste? WOW! Everything is awesome! I am totally lovin' the grill! 5 of 5 stars
13) Shipping and packaging: It's heavy, probably somewhere between 75 and 100 lbs. Its remarkable that we get two day shipping for free! The packaging was brilliant and the box was extra heavy duty strong cardboard. There were no issues with shipping damage. I have no idea how UPS got it up my stairs to my front door, but they did. Bravo! 5 of 5 stars.
You should know that I just don't write glowing reports on anything I buy from Amazon. In fact, its pretty darn rare that I don't find something wrong with a product. The only thing I can find wrong with this is that there is no cover. I knew that when I purchased it, so I really can mark that down as a negative. Where I am at, I don't need a cover because about half of my patio has a roof over it. But I would say that there is probably a Weber cover that would work on this one if someone needed one. And yes, there is no side burner. But if I decide I want one, Amazon has small single propane burners that I could easily put on top of one of the side shelves.
Don't hesitate to buy this Dyna-Glo grill. Save your $250 and put it into the steaks and other food you plan on grilling!
Cover: If you are looking for a cover here are the assembled dimensions of the grill with the folding shelves extended or up...
Depth (from back to front) 22 1/2"
Width (from left side to right side) 48"
**** Update 7/21/13 *****
My grill is still awesome. I have found that I prefer using it rather than my stove or oven during the hot summer. Here in Idaho our summer is short, but very hot, and its a really good thing to be able to use it instead of my indoor oven or stove so that I dont heat up the condo. I still drive my neighbors nuts with the great smell of a bar-b-que and I just invite them to bring over what they want to cook. What I really like is the ability to have the temperature variance of three burners. Typically I will get the grill hot with all three burners on full for about 7 minutes, then clean the grill with a wire tool, then turn off one burner, and turn the other two down to about half. That's a great method for burgers.
I actually might purchase another one. When I am having a large group of people over, its nice to have two types of meat. For example burgers and then bratwurst. Those two require totally different cooking temps and time. Having two of these grills side by side would allow me to do that.
I just want to thank Dyna-Glow for making a professional quality product at such an affordable price.
******* Update 4/20/2015 ********
It's now been a full two years since I purchased it. I had to move back to Oregon and someone offered me $200 for it. I decided to sell it and buy another one!
Ordered on Tuesday night, and expected delivery on Friday. It came Thursday night.
No outward damage in any way, too. That was strong.
Assembly by myself, took one hour and twenty minutes, including pauses for re-reading the assembly manual. It was cold, high thirties in Ohio. I have NOT used it yet.
This was a house warming gift for my girlie.
I read reviews for a few days. Looked also at the two burner model and decided on this one.
It assembled well. It looks great. The rear corners on both sides of the grill assembly mounting screws however cracked the powder coat, and flaked off the finish to bare metal.
I did the second side deliberately and "slowwww", and, well yeah, it cracked too.
The left front mounting bracket was slightly bent. I had to tap it with a hammer to straighten it.
I couldn't see the descriptions clearly, and it was not a problem, the written instructions were really clear until I was almost finished, and mounting the side tables. I looked at the brackets and loosely mounted them, and then I held the folding end tables up, and?
I did mount them correctly. It finished very easily.
I have not burned this grill off yet or cooked on it. I will add photos soon. There was also some bumpy powder coat on the base, but if the grinding was smooth (and, it seemed to be reasonably smooth) and the powder coat is good, It should be fine. The propane tank locks in at the bottom, that is nice.
I bought the cover and some other stuff (a lock, and a rather expensive ladder eight grill brush.)
I will post photos of the powder coat issues, there was also one bracket welded slightly crooked, but it did NOT affect assembly.
This grill and matching cover really looks great, she is really happy with it, so that means... I'm gonna be happy with it too.
Assembled on Saturday March 5, 2016.
Intend to use it this week.
So far, very pleased.
The grill got hot fast.
But I burned it off on high heat for about 25 minutes, not the recommended 15 or so. There was a smell continuously emanating from it and I waited until it stopped. But it was nothing more than a "factory" smell I had expected.
It reached 350 degrees F in about five minutes. A 25 minutes it was holding steady at 600 degrees F.
It is a good grill.We have done steaks and burgers.
Grills do that.
My biggest concern is the powder coating finish cracking out at both rear corners. I will touch it up with the least expensive grill paint I can find, but it has truly cracked off down to bare metal. And I did not do anything unusual/ The brackets might be too close to the corners to take the stress, maybe?
So far, I remain pleased though. I consider it a good value and yes, I would recommend it for anyone looking for a higher quality smaller grill. I've had several with a side burner but... never used them.
Remains a four star review. Hope this helps. I read almost all of these on Amazon when I have time to shop for a purchase.