Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Showing 1-10 of 412 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 457 reviews
on June 25, 2017
Top arrived dented and bent. Finish on front has worn spots.
review image review image review image review image
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 25, 2017
It is wonderful. Love it. Use it every day.
on June 24, 2017
Received in perfect condition. Works well. Fairly easy assembly. It took me a couple of hours by myself. Looks great and well constructed. Great size. Does not take up too much space on my small patio. Would definitely purchase again.
on June 19, 2017
I've had many grills over the years we cook out often , beef, chicken, fish and veggies . Think this one is the best . Perfect size I cooked 8 boneless rib eye steaks at the same time Saturday . easy to clean and access the gas tank and tools through its front door . Has 4 castor wheels two that steer so it's easy to roll. And it's three separately controlled burners heat up fast reaching 650 an a short time . The side tables lock in place and have ample hooks for fork spatula and tong plus gril mit so you are not knocking them off on the floor
on June 18, 2017
Because you'll get plenty of it with this grill. I've had it a bit over 2 years and keep it under a roof and covered with the optional fabric cover.

All the burner covers rusted out within a year and had to be replaced. The grill grates are all rusted and flaking and I'm in the process of trying to locate replacement stainless steel ones.

The bottom tray rusted all the way through within a year. I replaced it with a stainless steel cookie tray that works better anyway. The outside of the unit has rust patches all over it. I mainly keep it covered now just to hide the hideous looking thing.

It cooks decent and it was cheap enough, but I would never buy another Dyna-Rust product after using this thing.
on June 10, 2017
I have had several grills over the year. While this one is the smallest it works perfect for a small porch or someone that is space conscious. It starts up every single time and produces more than enough heat to see your my steaks cooked the chicken and everything between. Been very happy with the experience
on June 2, 2017
So far so good. Assembled easily, all the parts were there. I like the brown color and efficient size. The three burners provide lots of heat, and quickly. I wish I had covered the bottom with foil to help with cleaning, don't like the drip cup that needs to be cleaned (my old weber had disposable tins) but that's my problem. The grates clang a little when I scrape them and I wish the grill rods were squared and not round. It's a cheaper grill and probably won't hold up for 10 years outdoors like a weber, so for all that I take one star off. But for the price and looks I'm loving it so far.
on June 1, 2017
Bought the Dyna-Glo cover (in background) here's what's been progressively developing on the grill lid: a whitish corrosion of the paint. My thinking in getting the brown lid was I'd avoid the trouble of keeping stainless steel clean. My mistake.
review image review image
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 1, 2017
Great little grill. Doesn't take up too much space and does a great job cooking.
on May 31, 2017
I've had the grill less than a year with the cover on when not in use. 10 months later the grill is badly rusting on the top and the igniter hasn't worked since March. I had high hopes for Dyna-glo as they seemed to be a reputable company but I'll be looking to replace this grill after just 1 year. I purchased it last year off of a lightning deal at $199 and now less than a year later the REGULAR price is $192. Fairly disappointed all the way around with this purchase.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.