Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Dyna-Glo DGO1176BDC-D Charcoal Offset Smoker" and save 41% off the $219.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Asurion Lawn & Garden Extended Protection Plan 4 Yearfrom Asurion, LLC
- Mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Dyna-Glo DGO1176BDC-D Charcoal Offset Smoker
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Heavy gauge porcelain enameled steel wood chip box
- 15,000 BTU Heavy Duty Cast Iron Burner; Electronic pulse ignition system ensures quick and reliable ignition
- 784 square Inch of total smoking area; Smokes up to 100lbs of food at a time
- Dual door design minimizes heat loss while adding wood chips throughout the smoking process
- Heavy duty steel body construction with High Temp powder coat finish for durability and long life
- Protect your smoker with a custom-fit Dyna-Glo premium cover - Model DG1176CSC (Sold Separately)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Are you ready to take your outdoor cooking to the next level of performance? This Dyna-Glo smoker will equip your patio or deck with a durable centerpiece that friends and family will gather around for many years to come. Not to mention your envious neighbors. With a track record of long-lasting products that help you achieve perfectly smoked, savory food, it’s no wonder consumers consistently rate our smokers as 'a cut above' the others.
Dyna-Glo DGO1176BDC Vertical Charcoal Smoker
For a truly distinct flavor, smokers offer you a wealth of custom cooking options. Simply choosing a different type of wood chip can vastly alter the flavor of whatever food you’ve placed on the grates. This Dyna-Glo smoker offers you not only these delicious benefits but those associated with using charcoal as your fuel source as well. Your friends and family will enjoy maximum smoked flavor thanks to this product’s vertical design, which includes six height-adjustable cooking grates and 1176 inches of cooking space. Since indirect heat is ideal for slow cooking (and infusing smoke flavor), the offset functionality of this smoker is designed to keep direct heat away from the food, helping to prevent food on the bottom racks from cooking too fast. Burn efficiency is improved as well thanks to the uniquely designed charcoal system that includes a porcelain-enameled charcoal chamber, which is designed to keep briquettes stacked tightly. The smoker’s double doors are designed to minimize reduction in cooking temperature when access to the food is needed or when more wood chips or charcoal briquettes are added. The heavy-duty steel body construction features a high-temp, powder-coat finish that ensures a long life, while the smoker’s charcoal and wood chip tray is made with heavy gauged, porcelain-enameled steel for hours of maintenance-free cooking.
This Dyna-Glo smoker can help you achieve that professional smokehouse flavor you’ve been searching for in your steaks, ribs and chicken. With such high-performance backyard smoking only steps away, you’ll want to crack the door of your Dyna-Glo whether it’s rain, shine or snow.
Rise to the occasion
Vertical design lends itself to naturally rising heat, achieving greater efficiency and improved smoke flavor. Offset design keeps direct heat away from the food, allowing for slow cooking.
Keep it clean
Charcoal & ash management system with charcoal chamber, grate and sliding, removable steel ash pan. Designed to handle large amounts of ash for hours of maintenance-free cooking.
Spread out your spread
Six height-adjustable cooking grates accommodate various sizes of food. 1176 square inches of total cooking space with 25-pounds capacity per grate.
Take your temp a step further
Smoke stack features an adjustable flue for additional flavor and temperature control.
Stoke the fire
Porcelain-enameled steel charcoal chamber is designed to keep briquettes stacked tightly for improved burn efficiency.
Mind your meat
Built-in, stainless steel thermometer. 'Smoke Zone' indicates ideal temperature for infusing smoke flavor and an easy-to-read gauge helps you achieve perfectly smoked foods.
DGO1176BDC-D Features: -Includes a porcelain enameled charcoal and wood chip tray, temperature gauge, smokestack with flue and grease / condensation management system. -Offset firebox channel's smoked flavors, while controlling the heat. -Dual door design allows for easy access when adding more charcoal or wood chips. -Steel double door charcoal offset BBQ smoker with 6 adjustable cook grates and hold up to 150-pounds of food. -Outside material: Cold rolled steel with a powder covering and the grates are 400 series stainless steel. Distressed: -Yes. Max Food Capacity: -100 Pounds. Finish: -Black. Exterior Material: -Cast iron. Interior Material: -Steel. Rack Material: -Steel. Fuel Type: -Charcoal. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -47.03". Overall Width - Side to Side: -34.52". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -20.2". Overall Product Weight: -57 lbs.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Mine came with a gasket installed on the big main door. Seems to be a good one. I added a high temp gasket to the fire box door. Because, well, I'm a man.
2. The wide version comes with a fixed handle on the front and two small latches to secure the door. One on the side towards the top and one on the bottom (see photo). They work fine but the bottom one is a little awkward to use. My face is all close to the hot door. And I'm curious if these little latches will last long with use and heat.
3. When I was putting it together one of the small screws that holds the fire box sliding damper fell out. They come loose so watch for that.
4. Speaking of the fire box damper, yeah it won't close. Screws are loose and it won't budge. Any ideas?
5. I use a chimney to start my coal fires and it was awkward dumping the coals into the fire grate with it pulled out some. I may try starting the coals directly in the box next time, but that's so 1990.
I'll try to update once I smoke a few butts and ribs and cats. Just kidding. I don't smoke cats. They taste funny.
Found it to work well if you are attentive in the build and do the mods called for. I am in central Texas so the thin metal is less an issue as it doesn't get that cold.
Order it with a large tube of RTV silicon and put it together with that stuff. It really helps. I put it between the firebox and the smoker during the build. I used the parchment RTV trick to deal up the firebox door and I about to do the same for the smoker door.
I find the temp far more controllable for 225 with the ash pan full. Otherwise too much air gets under and it drafts itself hot. For 350 (turkey) it needs to be clean and I have even had to use a fan to push it that high.
I have done 2 12lb turkeys at the same time, pork and a really nice 17 hour 12lb Packer brisket. A bigger turkey would not fit. A bigger brisket would not fit that one have to sit kitty corners with a curl until it shrank. But it came out great.
Wanted to roll it into the shed so I added some wheels.
Really wish there was a purpose built cover.
You can see in the photo the weak paint everyone is talking about on top of the firebox. I know a repainted is in my future there.
I make a cart for it out of some 2x4's, plywood and caster wheels. Don't mind the messy garage in the picture.