Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Dyna-Glo Black & Stainless Premium Grills, 2 Burner, Liquid Propane Gas
Want this professionally assembled?
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied grill
- Moving product to another location is not included
- Typical assembly time of 3 hours
- Removal of packaging materials to customer's bin
- Products requiring additional work may result in an updated estimate from provider
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 30,000 total btus with an easy push button electronic ignition, 350 square-inch of primary cooking space and 547 square inch of total cooking space
- 2 enameled cast-iron cooking grates, 2 stainless steel p-shaped burners, and 2 steel enameled heat tents
- A double-wall stainless steel lid assembly, cast aluminum end caps for stability, a large easy lifting handle, temperature gauge with a décor ring
- Cabinet assembly, an open slot for the propane (LP) tank to sit easily into its place, 2 locking and non-locking heavy duty wheel casters
- Warranty: 1 year limited. assembly dimensions: length 45.8-inch by depth 23-inch by height 45.43-inch weight 81.4 lbs. csa certified
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Are you ready to take your grilling to the next level of performance? This Dyna-Glo grill will equip your patio or deck with a durable, high-performance cooking system that friends and family will gather around for many years to come. Not to mention your envious neighbors. With a track record of long-lasting products that help you achieve perfectly grilled, flavorful food, it’s no wonder consumers consistently rate our grills as 'a cut above' the others.
Dyna-Glo DGP350SNP-D LP Gas Grill
Enjoy top-notch grilling quality without sacrificing precious space with Dyna-Glo’s two-burner smart space living gas grill. Its Dyna-Power cooking system features a steel, double-wall firebox that houses two stainless steel, P-shaped burners, delivering 30,000 total BTUs. These components work hand-in-hand to ensure fast, high and consistent heat over 467 square inches of cooking space. The grill’s compact design and collapsible side tables make it perfect for smaller patios and decks where elbow room is at a premium.
The durable lid construction is highlighted by a double-wall liner to retain heat, along with heavy gauge, cast aluminum end caps for stability. Further lending to the grill’s sleek design is a cabinet assembly that includes a stainless steel, double-wall door with full-length, piano hinge for keeping the door in true alignment with the entire cabinet and firebox. Four multi-directional (two locking) casters allow you to easily relocate the grill, and a premium grill cover (sold separately) helps protect against harsh weather conditions. With the simple push of a button, the power of this gas grill takes charge, and you’re only minutes away from enjoying juicy burgers, succulent steaks, evenly cooked chicken and much more. With such high-performance grilling only steps away, you’ll want to raise the lid on your Dyna-Glo whether it’s rain, shine or snow.
Fold it & fit it
Collapsible side tables allow you to free up even more space when the grill is not in use. Compact design offers maximum cooking power with minimal footprint.
Total control at your fingertips
Chrome-plated, infinite setting control valves and easy-push Electro-Pulse Ignition allows for quick start-up.
Bring the heat
Commercial-grade & stainless steel P-shaped burners deliver 30,000 BTUs of steady heat. Porcelain-enameled, heavy gauge steel heat tents protect burners, distribute heat evenly across the cooking surface and vaporize food's natural juices to deliver flavor.
Ample prep & work space
Side tables, made of powder-coated steel, are perfect for resting plates and containers while you grill. Each side table supports up to 25 pounds. Integrated tool hooks and towel bars free up even more space.
Cast iron grates retain heat while the porcelain-enameled finish transfers the heat directly to the food. These grates are ideal for searing and locking in food’s natural juices. The high-gloss, black finish is easy to clean and maintain.
Mind your meat
Built-in, stainless thermometer for accurate temperature control and an easy-to-read gauge helps you achieve perfectly cooked foods.
|Item Dimensions||46.06 x 23.03 x 45.83 inches|
|Material Type||Cast Iron|
|Shipping Weight||116 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Dyna-Glo Black & Stainless Premium Grills, 2 Burner, Liquid Propane Gas
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Royal Gourmet Corp||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Shinerich Group|
|Color||Black/Silver||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Black||white||—|
|Item Dimensions||23.03 x 45.83 x 46.06 in||49.14 x 22.82 x 45.05 in||22.4 x 44.9 x 44.5 in||50 x 32 x 63 in||20 x 49 x 42 in||22.25 x 49.25 x 44.25 in|
|Material Type||Cast Iron||Steel||—||Steel||Stainless Steel||cast iron and stainless steel|
DGP350SNP-D Features: -Stainless steel grill. -High performance outdoor grill designed for small decks and patios. -Cooking space, 2 drop down tables and 2 “P” shaped burners that provide 15,000-BTU's each. -Hood has an easy lift handle for opening and designed with a temperature gauge and a double-wall liner to retain heat. -Comes with small cover. -UL listed. Product Type: -Gas grill. Installation Location: -Free standing. Finish: -Silver, Black. Distressed: -Yes. Material: -Steel. Gas Type: -Liquid Propane. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -49.14". Overall Width - Side to Side: -45.05". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -22.82". Overall Product Weight: -76 lbs.
Top customer reviews
But, that is not the case. It's thin steel and poorly insulated (except the lid). The knobs, as many have stated, are cheap. But so are the grates and the igniter and the steel and the burners.
I want to add this as early as possible. For the money, this may be the best grill out there. But as far as grills are concerned, is pretty mediocre. The incredible reviews left me with expectations far higher than what this grill can deliver and I hope my review helps at least one person have more realistic expectations.
It does some things well. If it didn't, I wouldn't have described it as the best for the money. It gets hot, fast! It does a great job with indirect grilling. The reviewer who complained about not being able to get the grill below 400, not a problem for me! Of course, I value accuracy when grilling and wouldn't trust a bimetal thermometer located in the lid of ANY grill if you paid me to. I use a digital thermometer placed about an inch off the grill's surface and about 2 inches away from whatever I'm cooking. With both burners on low, the grill was at about 350. With one burner on high, and the other off, I couldn't get the grill above 300. All that to say, there is plenty of temp control relative to other 2 burner grills (more burners will give more control, but I don't have the space).
To sum up, if you want a grill that meets or exceeds most of the reviews written about this grill, buy a Napolean or maybe a Weber (and spend closer to $1k). If you want a decent grill for well under $300 that will last you maybe 5 years or so, this is pretty darn good choice. But it is not the greatest grill ever made.
* Original review (For the price, this is a very good grill and I'm happy with it. It's pretty well designed and easy to assemble. The steel and all the parts seem to be of good quality, but the cooking grates and heat tents will probably need to be replaced in a couple years I would imagine. There is enamel on part of the crates that looks like is going to come off after just a couple uses, and the heat tents get glowing red hot when I am cooking. I have experienced flare ups when cooking steaks and have burned them once when i was not paying careful enough attention. The heat tents on this model are wide and very close to the grilling surface so if you're cooking a fatty meat like a ribeye, then the fat will just drip onto the heat tent and it will burn it in no time (which is what happened to me). The heat seems to be pretty even throughout the grill though, and it heats up fast. I've cooked steaks, pork, various vegetables, ribs, and they've all turned out great. The fold down arms are a great space saving idea, and the grill is pretty small but it provides more than enough grilling space to feed a small family. The included cover is also of good quality)
Most recent customer reviews
The grill deserves a 5+, but it was damaged, due to poor packing.Read more