|Item Weight||1.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6.6 x 10.9 x 4.7 inches|
|Item model number||21035|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||1 yr warranty on material and workmanship|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.02 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $9.95 shipping
Dynabrade 21035 6-Inch (152 mm) Diameter Non-Vacuum Dynorbital-Spirit Random Orbital Sander, 12000 RPM, 3/16-Inch 5 mm Diameter Orbit
|Price:||$163.74 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Optional vacuum conversion kits are available to easily convert non-vacuum tool to self-generated vacuum tool or central vacuum tool
- Floating rotor utilizes five blades, producing more usable power. Less air is used more efficiently to maintain maximum power
- Comfort Platform provides additional hand and wrist support. Also offers increased protection against cold air exhaust
- Throttle lever recesses into housing grip when depressed, eliminating pressure-point on operators palm
- Speed Control allows thumb-control regulating of tool speed. Lighter air-motor assembly, ideal for vertical and overhead sanding applications
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Dynabrade 21035 6-Inch (152 mm) Diameter Non-Vacuum Dynorbital-Spirit Random Orbital Sander, 12000 RPM, 3/16-Inch 5 mm Diameter Orbit
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||4.7 inches x 6.6 inches||4.25 inches x 11.75 inches||4.7 inches x 10.9 inches||6.8 inches x 8.2 inches|
|Item Package Weight||2.35 pounds||2.55 pounds||3.3 pounds||2.8 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
I have three of them.... so repeat buyers is a darn good sign it is a quality item.
Spend the money and own it for life.
I would recommend this sander to anyone who needs an air sander.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works good but speed control is in worst place so you have to stop to adjust speed. I would recommend the 3m which is what I was replacing, also mostly plastic partsPublished 13 months ago by devon demetre
Good product, but needs more air than a 3hp 60 gallon compressor could deliver. Ended up selling this air tool and purchasing an electric version.Published 13 months ago by John D. Vonderheyden