Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3 reviews
on February 5, 2013
Bought this bike for my 7 year old for Christmas & he LOVES it!! We had to explain to him about the gears & brakes after he hit the fence out back & went over the handle bars & we all laughed so hard including him that we were in tears bcus he stood up & said, "you got me a bike with no brakes?" So make sure you explain which are brakes & which are gears or you too could have a great laugh or the opposite. Thank goodness we had the laugh!! Very well made, great quality!!! Def great for the price we paid!!! Thanks!!! Not happy that Fed Ex delivered bcus they delivered to the neighbors, but thankfully we are friends with them!!! Always go with UPS, have never has a problem with them & I get TONS of packages daily & I always have issues with Fed Ex, you would think they would know where I live by now!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 17, 2012
My children have expressed their desire to get my grandson away from video games. This bike is attractive and just the thing for an active 8 year old. Easy to put together!
on March 23, 2013
Take a little installation patience, but worked out just fine. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a reliable inexpensive Bike for a boy between 6-10 years.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.