We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Physical therapy tool can immediately relieve back pain and stiffness by exerting localized pressure on stiff joints
- Allows you to safely self-treat back pain
- Designed by an Olympic physiotherapist to match spine's anatomy
- Therapeutic force is delivered directly to most commonly painful regions of the spine; also improves posture
- Daily use can loosen stiff and painful spine, accelerate recovery from back injuries, and reduce chance of recurring back pain
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
they worked very well in getting to the hard-to-reach spots in between the shoulder blades.
instantly relieves tension.
will recommend this to all with such problematic areas!
When I first opened it and felt that it was a hard plastic, I thought it would be uncomfortable, but it is not.
It is very useful.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great product. I crack my back with it regularly. Also helps stretch out those muscles which run along your spine.Published 18 months ago by Irina
Awesome tool to unwind and release tight muscles and tissue along and around the spine.Published 19 months ago by David Parrish
These are great to take with you on long plane flights! I used to bring tennis balls, but I appreciate that these are connected and evenly go on either side of your spine.Published 19 months ago by Mark Twain
These are pretty helpful, but overpriced. Also, I think male's would need a bigger size.Published 20 months ago by Tom
Nice product but not firm enough for me. Would be nice if they made a firmer version with the firmness of a lacrosse ball.Published 21 months ago by SLO
I've struggled with serious back pain for over ten years due to my time in the military. It is no cure-all but this product provides instant, but temporary, relief for the tight... Read morePublished 21 months ago by joseph