Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $10.00 shipping
Dynamic Discs Trooper Disc Golf Backpack | Frisbee Disc Golf Bag with 18+ Disc Capacity | Introductory Disc Golf Backpack | Lightweight and Durable
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE: The Dynamic Discs Trooper Backpack is made of 600D Cordura Nylon material and features padded straps and a padded back panel for a comfortable carry even in adverse conditions.
- CARRY ALL YOU NEED: The Trooper can hold 18+ discs in the main compartment with room for up to 4 more in the upper compartment.
- STORAGE TO SPARE: The Trooper features three additional pockets for your keys, wallet, and phone, with plenty of room for scorecards, minis, towels, etc., and a drawstring-enclosed 32 oz. water bottle holder.
- UNBEATABLE VALUE: The Trooper shares features with higher-end disc golf bags at a fraction of the cost and weight. The Trooper makes a perfect bag for beginners and experienced players alike!
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: The Dynamic Discs Trooper Backpack has a Limited Lifetime Warranty which covers defects in materials and workmanship.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
MAXIMUM CAPACITY, MINIMAL FOOTPRINT
The Trooper can hold 22+ discs, giving it the same disc capacity as more expensive bags. Discs are secure in the main compartment but can be accessed with ease.
The Trooper's lightweight build coupled with padded straps, a padded mesh back panel, and a carrying handle make the Trooper one of the most comfortable bags on the market. You'll be able to tackle long courses and two-round days with ease - you might even forget you're carrying a bag!
STORAGE FOR DAYS
While the Trooper carries more discs than you might expect, it also spares plenty of room for your valuables and disc golf necessities. Three additional pockets mean that you don't have to choose which accessories come with you on the course!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I will say 18 disc is a stretch. If you're using the cheaper plastic like dx, maybe. Even then maybe too tight to get them in and out easily. Using thicker plastic, and bigger disc I'd say 14 to 16 is a better number. Small number of difference yes, but worth pointing out. I was really hoping 18 comfortably, and I use a mix of plastics.
Small con for such a great bag for the price if you're a casual player like myself.
After just a few weeks I have two tears just above the putter pocket. Same place, both sides. Had potential to be a great bag, but at this price I guess it doesn't hold up.
- Plenty of disc storage, anyone who throws more than this can hold has not honed in their game. Everyone has a set of discs that works for them. Having a huge variety ends up creating a diminished skillset with each disc. Think of having to learn 3 instruments as opposed to 17. You'll be a lot better with those 3.
- It has a large water bottle holder for a 50 OZ Yeti can for those hot days. Ive always wished for a bigger water bottle compartment a from my previous bag.
- 3 smaller compartments for phone, music player, keys, etc.
- Disc compartment does not have individual disc slots so they just fall over in the large compartment unless you have it stuffed with discs, in which case it becomes tough to get them out.
- The velcro attachment to hold the flap open is LAME...needs much more velcro. Its nearly useless
- Craftsmanship is not the greatest. Uneven stitching and dimension make it kind of caddywhompus. Does not give them confidence that it is "rugged"
-Someone in another review said this thing stands up. Not true for me, only if it is stuffed with discs in the bottom compartment and has a nice heavy water bottle does mine stand.
Summing it up, I honestly just want to wear this bag out so I can get a better one. But I'll get my use out of it. For the price, it functions well. I am a firm believer in, "buy once, cry once." I'd say pay a bit more and get something better if you need to hold more discs than a smaller shoulder slung bag can store.
Very nice bag. Stands up very well and has plenty of room for 15 or so discs. There are multiple pockets so I am able to keep my wallet, keys, phone, drinks, towels, and anything else I need with me and out of the way. This bag stands up very well even with stuff in the top pocket it doesn’t seem to tip over too easily.
There is no divider to keep the discs upright. I don’t always keep a fully stocked bag and because there is nothing to keep the discs standing up they just end up laying on top of each other which can be kind of annoying.
All in all this is still a very good bag and well worth the money
For some reason I thought it would be massive but it was the perfect size. There is plenty of room for your discs in the main compartment and the padded base in the bottom keeps the bag stable and structured. There’s an easy-access compartment up top that you can use to store putters or, if you’re like us, snacks, a speaker, and other fun outdoor necessities. The golden ticket feature of this bag is the inclusion of two “secret”, external accessories pockets on the sides. It’s perfect to keep your valuables like keys, wallets, and phones safer.
We also take our dog with us most of the time and having ANOTHER 2 external pockets for water bottles is definitely great. The feature of having one side a drawstring closure and the other side a zipper is clutch. If we only have one bottle then we use the zipper side for more easy-access accessories storage. You can never have too much fun playing disc golf :)
We have taken this baby out a few times and so far there are no complaints! We even packed it up for a little hike and picnic because it was so easy to store everything in separate compartments.
I definitely recommend this bag!