Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Dynamic Discs Trooper Disc Golf Backpack | Frisbee Disc Golf Bag with 18+ Disc Capacity | Introductory Disc Golf Backpack | Lightweight and Durable
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Dynamic Discs Trooper Disc Golf Bag provides suitable space to handle all of your disc golf needs. The Trooper can hold 18+ discs in its main compartment as well as a featured upper compartment that can hold anything from more discs to articles of clothing. Discs and water bottle are NOT included.
- The Dynamic Discs Trooper Disc Golf Bag features three additional pockets, handling all accessories needed for a full disc golf round. On one side of the disc golf bag, a drawstring-enclosed water bottle holder is featured, while sporting a valuables pocket above
- The other side of the Dynamic Discs Trooper Disc Golf Backpack features a larger pocket to handle any additional disc golf accessories in addition to another valuables pocket for wallet, keys, phone, etc. storage
- The Dynamic Discs Trooper comes equipped with a padded set of straps as well as a padded back panel creating a very comfortable fit that is easy to carry for multiple rounds of disc golf. Engineered with a low center of gravity, the Trooper is certain to keep your discs and other belongings upright
- The Dynamic Discs Trooper Disc Golf Backpack features four color combinations including the bright heather blue and black option, heather gray and black option, black on black with contrasting white logos and silver zippers, as well as an arctic camouflage option
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
About Dynamic Discs
Dynamic Discs was started in March of 2005 by Jeremy Rusco as an internet based college hobby while attending Emporia State University. At this time, Dynamic Discs specialized in selling all relevant brands in disc golf. A commitment to excelling in the customer experience, a passionate sponsored team & staff, tournament operations, and an eye-catching logo helped Dynamic Discs gain popularity amongst the vast field of retail competitors. From 2005 until December 2012, Dynamic Discs was a disc golf retailer selling almost all disc golf brands. In December of 2012, Dynamic Discs partnered up with Swedish disc golf manufacturer, Latitude 64, to produce golf discs that were specific to Dynamic’s specifications. Today, Dynamic Discs is a full scale disc golf manufacturer that specializes in everything disc golf. We have a passion for exceptional service and focus on growing the sport. From all of us at Dynamic Discs, thanks for allowing us to work in the disc golf industry!
At Dynamic Discs, our mission is to achieve excellence in design, innovation, distribution, and customer solutions. Through our culture, our drive, and the expertise of each individual employee, we are uniquely positioned to provide first class services to a diverse consumer base. We are committed to offering undisputed marketplace leadership as well as attracting, developing, and maintaining a diverse workforce that reflects the nature of our business. We strive to be the leaders in every market we serve, to the benefit of our customers.
Disc golf is one of the fastest growing sports around. It is played all over the United States as well as all over the world. As of today, there are well over 8,000 established courses worldwide with two new courses being installed every 24 hours.
Large main compartment coupled with abundant storage options
The Trooper bag provides suitable space to handle all of your disc golf needs. It can hold a minimum of 18 discs in its main compartment. It also has an upper compartment that can hold anything from more discs to articles of clothing. Featuring three additional pockets, the Trooper can handle all accessories needed for a full disc golf round. One side of the pack features a drawstring-enclosed water bottle holder and valuables pocket above. On the other side a larger side pocket is featured in addition to another valuables pocket above.
A high quality disc golf bag meets eye appealing aesthetics
Equipped with a padded set of straps as well as a padded back panel creating a very comfortable fit that is easy to carry for multiple rounds. Engineered with a low center of gravity, the Trooper is certain to keep your discs and other belongings upright. The Trooper features four color combinations including the bright heather blue and black option, heather gray and black option, black on black with contrasting white logos and silver zippers, as well as an arctic camouflage option.
Compare with similar items
Dynamic Discs Cadet Disc Golf Backpack | Frisbee Disc Golf Bag with 17+ Disc Capacity | Introductory Disc Golf Backpack | Lightweight and Durable | Discs NOT Included
Rogue Iron Disc Golf Bag- Sling Tote Bag for Frisbee Golf - Holds 1-9 Discs, Water Bottle, and Accessories
Athletico Disc Golf Bag - Tote Bag for Frisbee Golf - Holds 10-14 Discs, Water Bottle, and Accessories
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Sold By||Dynamic Discs||Dynamic Discs||SUP-Now||LiveLifeBrands|
Color: Arctic Camo
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I will say 18 disc is a stretch. If you're using the cheaper plastic like dx, maybe. Even then maybe too tight to get them in and out easily. Using thicker plastic, and bigger disc I'd say 14 to 16 is a better number. Small number of difference yes, but worth pointing out. I was really hoping 18 comfortably, and I use a mix of plastics.
Small con for such a great bag for the price if you're a casual player like myself.
After just a few weeks I have two tears just above the putter pocket. Same place, both sides. Had potential to be a great bag, but at this price I guess it doesn't hold up.
- Plenty of disc storage, anyone who throws more than this can hold has not honed in their game. Everyone has a set of discs that works for them. Having a huge variety ends up creating a diminished skillset with each disc. Think of having to learn 3 instruments as opposed to 17. You'll be a lot better with those 3.
- It has a large water bottle holder for a 50 OZ Yeti can for those hot days. Ive always wished for a bigger water bottle compartment a from my previous bag.
- 3 smaller compartments for phone, music player, keys, etc.
- Disc compartment does not have individual disc slots so they just fall over in the large compartment unless you have it stuffed with discs, in which case it becomes tough to get them out.
- The velcro attachment to hold the flap open is LAME...needs much more velcro. Its nearly useless
- Craftsmanship is not the greatest. Uneven stitching and dimension make it kind of caddywhompus. Does not give them confidence that it is "rugged"
-Someone in another review said this thing stands up. Not true for me, only if it is stuffed with discs in the bottom compartment and has a nice heavy water bottle does mine stand.
Summing it up, I honestly just want to wear this bag out so I can get a better one. But I'll get my use out of it. For the price, it functions well. I am a firm believer in, "buy once, cry once." I'd say pay a bit more and get something better if you need to hold more discs than a smaller shoulder slung bag can store.
Very nice bag. Stands up very well and has plenty of room for 15 or so discs. There are multiple pockets so I am able to keep my wallet, keys, phone, drinks, towels, and anything else I need with me and out of the way. This bag stands up very well even with stuff in the top pocket it doesn’t seem to tip over too easily.
There is no divider to keep the discs upright. I don’t always keep a fully stocked bag and because there is nothing to keep the discs standing up they just end up laying on top of each other which can be kind of annoying.
All in all this is still a very good bag and well worth the money
For some reason I thought it would be massive but it was the perfect size. There is plenty of room for your discs in the main compartment and the padded base in the bottom keeps the bag stable and structured. There’s an easy-access compartment up top that you can use to store putters or, if you’re like us, snacks, a speaker, and other fun outdoor necessities. The golden ticket feature of this bag is the inclusion of two “secret”, external accessories pockets on the sides. It’s perfect to keep your valuables like keys, wallets, and phones safer.
We also take our dog with us most of the time and having ANOTHER 2 external pockets for water bottles is definitely great. The feature of having one side a drawstring closure and the other side a zipper is clutch. If we only have one bottle then we use the zipper side for more easy-access accessories storage. You can never have too much fun playing disc golf :)
We have taken this baby out a few times and so far there are no complaints! We even packed it up for a little hike and picnic because it was so easy to store everything in separate compartments.
I definitely recommend this bag!