Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on August 30, 2009
The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because I would have liked to see a few more examples using a wider array of the graphical gd functions. This small book really does give anyone who knows some PHP enough information to develop a very good understanding of the basic tools, entirely through examples (which I find most beneficial), needed for you to be able to develop your own dynamic charting applications within PHP.

That said, this "book" is only 32 "working pages" long, with about of 25 of those pages dedicated to generating graphics, given the price the size of the book is what I would consider very small, in fact I would really call it a pamphlet instead of a book. But if you're like I was, without even the most rudimentary understanding of PHP graphic capabilities (or any other for that matter) using gd functions then you'll find this book to be a gem.
4 people found this helpful