4 Year Musical Instrument Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Heil Sound PR 40 Dynamic Cardioid Studio Microphone Bundle with PRSM Shock Mount, PL2T Overhead Studio and Broadcast Boom Mount and Microphone Cable
- Large Dynamic Element
- Steel Housing
- Internal Sorbothane Shock Mount
- Cardioid Pickup Pattern
- Ideal for Vocals and Kick Drums
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Heil Sound PR 40 Dynamic Cardioid Studio Microphone Bundle with PRSM Shock Mount, Two-Section Broadcast Arm and Microphone Cable
Blue Microphones Bluebird SL Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
AKG C214 Professional Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Kellards||Kellards||eStudioStar||Stanard ltd|
|Item Dimensions||—||—||1.9 x 1.9 x 8.8 in||11.3 x 8.6 x 3.9 in|
The PR 40 from Heil Sound is a high-performance dynamic microphone ideal for use as a vocal mic for talk show hosts and other voice over applications.Together with the champagne PRSM Shock Mount from Heil Sound is a flexible microphone support system that helps suppress low-frequency rumble by absorbing vibrations.Added with Heil Sound PL2T Boom Mount is a professional articulating, broadcast studio microphone mount that features perfectly balanced springs for quiet, reliable microphone positioning. The two sections feature a hollow channel with removable panels for threading the microphone cable along the spine of the boom. And the Kopul Performance 2000 Series XLR M to XLR F Microphone Cable (10') is engineered for exceptional value and superb protection against EMI, RFI and static noise. Quiet and flexible, the cable is suitable for most live sound and performance applications.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The boom has a long reach and is very stable and everything works perfectly. My only complaint is that the photo shows a silver microphone, while you're getting a champaign one, like the description says. But I saw the description before ordering so I wasn't too disappointed with the color.
This one is worth the money.