Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on January 6, 2013
The pot was still in one piece upon arrival and design-wise, it is very pretty. The bone glaze style is true to color and is exactly as pictured. However, it's NOT ACTUALLY CERAMIC and it's not well made.

Instead of ceramic, it is some composite material that is cheaply painted - which after putting water in it (as you would if you planted something in it), bubbles and peels off. It took less than 24 hours after potting my plant and watering it for the paint to start bubbling! After a couple more days, the paint over the bubbled areas started peeling. The seller warns to use a water plate underneath as water might seep through the bottom, but there is no warning about moisture in the pot ruining the paint. If your intent is to use this as a pot for a live plant, DO NOT BUY this pot.
on November 30, 2011
After receiving I removed the sticker, only to have it "peel" the painted outer surface off. Not a large spot, but enought to notice. Didn't make me happy. But it looks nice and the Moses in the Cradle plant looks great in it. Just hope the spot doesn't grow larger through condensation working its way under the painted surface.

Dec. 2012: The paint that had peeled when removing the sticker did cause a problem. Moisture worked its way under the painted surface and casued it to peel more over the past year.

MORAL: BE CAREFUL WHEN REMOVING THE STICKERS NOT TO PEEL OFF THE PAINTED SURFACE.
on September 16, 2014
Like someone else I had the same problem of air bubbles forming on the outside of the pots, a few popped and are starting to peel, the pots are very pretty, I was very happy when I got them but now at twenty five dollars each I am very disappointed. Patti M.
on February 20, 2014
The planter is 9 inches in circumference, and narrows at the bottom so that it didn't fit the plant that we wanted to repot, which was in an 8 inch pot. The vessel itself is as described and attractive, but you need to order a larger size than anticipated.
on July 26, 2014
beautiful piece, great size and durable as it is made from a blend of materials. has a drain hole which is a plus but is missing a plate or base which is a minus as I cannot find anything to match the color.
on June 11, 2014
this planter is attractive enough for our kitchen or sunroom, and its smooth bottom doesn't scratch surfaces. It's not ceramic, but more like an unbreakable plastic -- looks like ceramic, though
on July 21, 2014
Pretty pot. Little smaller than I imagined, but I don't have a calibrated brain for sizing things. I will use them and I love them, whats not to like: antique white and flowers
on March 22, 2014
This is a composition pot which I am certain can not withstand extreme weather. More for show to insert another planter and hope it does not fall apart. I have it placed indoors.
on April 14, 2015
good value
on May 1, 2011
This product has a nice color and design, but 3 of the 6 I ordered were cracked, one very seriously. I didn't bother returning them, just put some glue on there and turned the cracks to the back...definitely needs to be sturdier.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question