Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 302 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 396 reviews
on July 28, 2013
This book has so many positive reviews as well as tips on how others have used this book, that I choose to give a testimony, rather than a traditional review if that's ok.

First, I find that when I read reviews of books such as these, the main question at the top of my list is "Does / Did it Work?" So I'm going to answer that question for myself "Yes, it worked for me."

Last year, I was three months into unemployment, a dwindling savings account and no prospective jobs in sight. If I couldn't find a job before my unemployment benefits ran out, I was going to have to move in with a relative, get rid of my two pets and possibly sell my car. While web surfing one evening I came across a listing of Catherine Ponder's affirmations and although I knew nothing about her I knew this was something I needed more of in my life. The wording and meanings was something I've never seen before in other affirmations I've read, almost as if they were just for me and me only. I immediately jotted them down and in between job hunting, read them out loud for five minutes twice a day. Slowly my thoughts and outlook of despair began to fade and I became more thankful of what I had as opposed to what I didn't. My whole thought process was completely turned around.

Four months into unemployment I continued with the affirmations and giving thanks for my blessings and I was offered a temporary position with a great company that I really enjoyed.

Five months into unemployment I purchased this book and delved even deeper into the affirmations and practiced the many prosperity laws Ms. Ponder beautifully and gently explains with examples and her own testimonials.

Six months into unemployment I was offered a permanent full time position with the company I was temping for and I didn't need to move in with a relative, sell my car or get rid of my pets. In other words I ended up ok.

I'm not a terribly religious person but I do believe in a higher being so I wasn't turned off at all by the many God references. For me the main focus was to keep my thought process clean and avoid negativity as much as possible. I was finally able to let things go and forgive myself for mistakes and bad decisions from my past and start accepting that I deserved a good life and should expect it. This way of thinking I believe was the key for unlocking my door to employment and the freedom from worrying about my financial situation.

Again, this has not been much of a review as much as a testimony, but I hope that it will help someone make this decision to purchase this book. We all deserve a good life. This was not an overnight process, it takes work and commitment. The main thing is to keep at it.
55 comments| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 2, 2015
From the moment I started reading this book I could slowly feel and see the divine powers that be work their wonders. I've only recently finished this book after taking almost a year to read it. It always seemed like the chapters I would pick back up reading on were the secrets to dissolving the problem at hand. After finishing last chapter and reading allowed the affirmative statement left by the author, I feel as though I've become enveloped in a fail of glittering gold dust that constantly blows in the wind effecting all the things that are needed to help he attain my highest good. I greatly thank the author for manifesting such a work of art. Again, THANK YOU!
on October 30, 2015
This book has reconnected me with the concept of God as a loving caring being who is personally interested in my well being; God as I naturally understood Him in childhood. After some years involved with a very strict, fundamentalist religion, I had become estranged from a god with so many rules and expectations that I felt the need to constantly monitor my every thought lest I accidentally offend him. I am now praying again and feeling cared for and nurtured by my new found relationship with God rather than being judged and condemned for my humanity, which is just as flawed as anyone else's. Now, I am also availing myself of the same kindnesses, acceptance and understanding that I would extend to anyone else. For this alone, I am fully grateful that I found this book. The affirmations and ideas of prosperity that led me to this book all flow from the understanding that there is a force (I call it God) that benevolently supports our well being and wants us to thrive and all of that was clearly and well written and makes all of this information wonderfully accessible. Thank you, Catherine Ponder, for writing this book and thank you, God, for leading me to it just when I was ready for it.
on July 12, 2016
I've read a myriad of books from various authors on the subject of wealth, success, positive mental attitude, tithing, money and how to attain peace and true happiness in life. Many of these books talk about self-reliance, self-confidence and success principles in a strictly worldly sense. The major difference with this book is who the author gives all the credit for her success. True prosperity principles were already evident in biblical times and universal and in order for the reader to grasp and witness the immediate manifestation of these powerful principles is not on works or self-boasting but on believing that the source of all this power is God. Anyone can be successful whether a believer or not. But I know that a reader who is a beliver will get the most impact from this book.
on March 24, 2016
I'm in the middle of reading this book for the first time and I'm highlighting everything that jumps off the page at me and has meaning to me in some form. A person once told me that things or people or events come to you in the moment that you're ready for them. I just happened upon this book while watching YouTube videos on bettering my life. I'm going to read this book through before I start implementing her suggestions because I want to really understand it and how this process works. I also bought the dynamic laws of Prayer and the dynamic laws of love because I have a lot to work on! So far I give this book 10 thumbs up 100 Stars and I feel blessed to have found it. I feel like God was talking to me and saying hey if you really want to better your life then you gotta change your your thoughts and your behaviors and try a new way of thinking and believing and trusting me. May you all prosper in all areas of your life !
on March 1, 2015
THIS BOOK IS EXCELLENT!!! BUT I RECOMMEND BUYING THE BOOK BECAUSE THE KINDLE VERSION ONLY GIVES YOU CERTAIN PAGES WHEN THIS BOOK IS ACTUALLY 430 PAGES LONG. TRUTH BE TOLD, CATHERINE PONDER HAS GIVEN ME PROSPERITY CONSCIOUSNESS! THIS BOOK WILL CHANGE YOU...
on March 25, 2014
I first got this book from a friend years ago, and at that time I said my affirmations every day. Within a few months the money just started coming from everywhere. I was able to me into a nice apartment and get nice furniture and found a great job. I had given that book to another friend in need and now I have it on my computer and can read and print to my hearts content. I have started my affirmations again and will continue on. Your bless are from God.
on May 21, 2014
This book was given to me years ago by a good friend. I used the affirmations in the book and was able to move into a great apartment. Money was coming from every where. I didn't get rich but I was able to move up the ladder. I gave that book to a friend and bought this kindle version so that I could read it again. I have had several books by her and they are all wonderful. Plus, they are all God based, and as the blessing come from Father through people here on earth is it even better.
on February 17, 2016
Must have! Keep this on your bookshelf and refer to it often. The wisdom is timeless, the message will never grow old. I desperately needed encouragement when I read this, it helped so much I wrote my own book [[ASIN:B01BQR9RWC Embracing Prosperity By Changing Your Mind: Tap Into Prosperity By Tapping Into You. That is inspiration and that is how one seed of good just grows and grows. Well worth the investment.
on January 5, 2017
Fantastic book. Catheine Ponder has a great way of helping one to know we all should and can be prosperous. I especially enjoyed the chapter on indebtedness and the specific qualities she lists that one often possesses the is in debt. As I read it, I checked yes, yes, yes as it described beliefs and thought patterns that I wasn't aware that was contributing to my lack-full belief system. Great practical and specific information!
I am not religious per se, but find an open minded approach to connect with source!
Great read!