- Series: Oxford Studies in Early Empires
- Hardcover: 400 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (January 13, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0195371585
- ISBN-13: 978-0195371581
- Product Dimensions: 9.4 x 1.3 x 6.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,772,100 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Dynamics of Ancient Empires: State Power from Assyria to Byzantium (Oxford Studies in Early Empires) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
its parts are varied and interesting, the unexceeded sum makes an absorbing (at times provocative) volume. * Christopher J. Tuplin, Bryn Mawr Classical Review *
About the Author
Ian Morris is Professor of Classics and History, Stanford University.
Walter Scheidel is Professor of Classics, Stanford University.