Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

Dynarex Cotton Roll, Non-Sterile, 25 Rolls in a Polybag or 1 LB

on July 14, 2013
This is a very misleading ad. I also got one roll of the product instead of 25. Don't buy from amazon. This is a poor ad and the customer service always sides with the seller.I learned mynlesson,hope you don't make the same mistake I did. This is bull**** on amazon part...
on March 8, 2013
Somebody should explain to Dynarex what a "roll" is other than rolling a customer into believing there are 25 rolls of cotton in this polybag with a total weight of 1 pound. It is 1 roll of cotton. I was expecting 25 individual rolls of cotton in this bag for my medical need. Ok, they got me but never again. I hope EVERYBODY reads my review. I lose because I opened the bag while preparing to administer my medical need thus forfeiting the opportunity to return it. BEWARE OF DYNAREX ! I believe that what you dish out you get back double or triple OR what goes around comes around. YES, I am contacting Amazon about this and will ask for some kind of resolution.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.