Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Dynarex Disposable Underpad, 17 inches X 24 inches, 100 Count
|Price:||$13.67 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Waterproof, non-skid blue backing
- Soft fluff fill
- Sealed on all four sides to prevent leakage
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Manufacturer Contact Information
Top Customer Reviews
These are the perfect size for a standard changing table pad.
Notice how the item description says 22grams. This is a measure of how absorbent these are. Dynarex has other underpads listed on Amazon noted as "Tissue Fill". The tissue fill ones are cheaper, but do not actually have any sort of "fill" in the pads to absorb a lot of fluid. These underpads have some fluff (albeit very little) to absorb fluid. Either would work, but personally I like a little more absorbency.
The price on these fluctuates from $13-$20 so keep an eye out.
Highly recommended for changing your baby on it.
This first pack of 100 that we purchased lasted us several months. Unless you have messy diapers, you don't always have to change these after each diaper, so they can go longer than you might expect. They've saved us countless wash cycles so my wife instructed me to purchase another pack today.
If you found this information helpful, please leave a comment and let me know! And don't forget to read and vote for my other baby-related product reviews.
1. This is one of the cheapest options available.
2. For you environmentally-conscious people, these pads are a little thinner, so they'll save landfill space.
3. These pads are so thin that a stack of 50 won't take up much space at all. No need to clear out tons of cabinet space, but they're not a small deck of cards either.
1. The pads seem a little thin. Mind you, they work VERY well, but the thinness is noticeable compared to the much more expensive options you can find at PetSmart or Petco. I have a small dog (PomChi), so these pads work really well. I change them out once or twice a day, more or less as necessary.
2. The pads do not have any form of adhesive backing. It's not a design flaw; I'm just pointing this out for those of you who are considering switching from the more expensive pet store options.
These pads feel thin but they do the job well. At a price point of 100 pads for under $15, I feel that these are the best option out there. Do yourself a HUGE favor and be sure to get a tray to hold this pad. It'll be better for your floor (even if you have tile) and it'll make cleanup MUCH easier. Pet stores sell flimsy, poorly-designed plastic puppy pad liner trays for $15 to $20, but that's ridiculous. I picked up a ...Read more ›
1. These are more compact so storage space is not an issue; these came in a box 1/4 the size of the cotton fluff-filled pads.
2. The lining completely covers the area of the pad unlike the fluff which shifts around.
3. I poured a cup of water on one of these and no leaks.
4. I very much like that there is no fluff floating around when I shake these open like happens too often with the fluff-filled pads.
5. I imagine they both work about the same, be it fluff or tissue. What is making the difference for me is the compactness and the complete coverage.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very thin, although the plastic side is durable and the padding does not shift or bunch. Good for the price but there is NO fluff to them.Published 1 day ago by Kristi
I really like these pads. I bought them as puddle pads for my puppy. The size is perfect for my needs. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Happy hippie mama
Very cheap quality. Few liners even have some stains on them, like some insect died. Very cheap and feels unhygienic. No way I'd use these for my baby. No cushion at all.. Read morePublished 4 days ago by AZBuyer
The plastic bag was open and there were only 50 underpads inside, when I bought 100Published 5 days ago by LWM_30
We used pads from the hospital on my daughter's changing table to avoid accidents where we'd have to change out the changing cover. Read morePublished 6 days ago by R. Patton
Great item. We have them everywhere. Even in the car Never know when you'll need them but, when you do, these do a great job. Read morePublished 9 days ago by P L