|Item Weight||400 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||80 x 76 x 25 inches|
|Assembled Width||76 inches|
|Assembled Length||80 inches|
DynastyMattress S-Cape Adjustable Beds Set Sleep System Leggett & Platt, With 10-Inch Cool Breeze Gel Memory Foam Mattress-Split King Size
|Price:||$2,099.00 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- S-Cape Adjustable Bed System Come with Two Wireless Remote Controls, WallHugger, Dual Massage with Wave. Made in USA!
- Feels like the Tempur-Pedic the Ergo Sleep System Adjustable Bed! Retails: $7000 and up.
- Split-King Unit Comes with Two Units and is Controlled Independently by Separate Remotes. Programmable Memory Positioning!
- Include two 10" Thick Memory Foam Mattresses, made with High Quality 3" Visco-Elastic Memory Foam and 7" High Resilience Polyurethane Base Foam, Enhanced AirFlow System. Feel: Firm!
- With FREE 2 Gel Pillows Matching with the Mattress Cover ($100 Value). 20 Years Limited Warranty , Shipping is Included in this item price! Split King Adjustable Base Dimensions: W38"xL80" each, W76"xL80" Both!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
New! 2017 S-Cape 2.0 (Brown) Adjustable Bed System 4"-Profile Foundation Style Base with Wall hugger Technology State-of-the-art Wall hugger technology lifts you up while simultaneously gliding you back – keeping your nightstand within reach. Head and Foot Articulation Effortlessly raise the head or foot to find the perfect position for watching TV, reading, surfing the web, or just relaxing. 850-lb. Lift Capacity This high-performance base easily lifts up to 850 lbs. total maximum weight, including the mattress. Back-Lit Wireless Remote with Safety Lock Feature The technologically advanced wireless remote stands on its own – place it on your nightstand for easy access. Full-Body Dual Massage with Wave Relax and rejuvenate after a long day with the dual-wave massage, which moves from head to toe to soothe your entire body. Or choose standard massage for all-over relief. Zero Gravity Button Plus Two Custom Programmable Positions Raise the feet to the same level as the heart for a healthy rest in the zero gravity position. For ultimate comfort and convenience, program two of your favorite positions and recall them with the touch of a button. Flat Button Programmed out of the box with a press-and-hold "Flat" button for safety, the button can be changed to one-touch for convenience. Snore Button The anti-snore feature elevates the head of the base 7° to open up airways and reduce snoring. Adjustable Legs Heavy-duty 2½"-diameter legs quickly and easily adjust from 6" to 10" in height for a perfect fit. Power-Down For added safety in the event that electricity is lost, the emergency power-down feature will slowly lower the base using a battery backup. Micro Hook Our exclusive Micro Hook retention system eliminates the need for a mattress retainer bar at the foot of your bed – providing a sleeker, more modern look. Rating: MEDIUM FIRM! FREE Inside Delivery for Adjustable Base Only (No Setup)! Mattress Ships Separately via FedEx.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Out of my gratitude to Dynasty Mattress for delivering this great deal, let me go over some of the stuff I wish somebody could've told me when I was deciding whether or not to place a purchase:
1) If you have ANY questions for which you can't find the answer, be sure to message Dynasty Mattress directly from this page. They are extremely response and helpful. For example, my problem was that I've first stumbled upon DynastyMattress S-Cape Adjustable Beds Set Sleep System Leggett & Platt, With Luxury 12-Inch Memory Foam Mattress-Split King Size and I wanted Firm, not Medium Firm mattresses. An hour after I've sent my inquiry they've responded with link to this page.
2) Bed frames are HEAVY. Like REALLY HEAVY. Everything else in my home I was able to move by myself, but these beds - not so much. Especially if you need beds caried up the stairs, you'll either need to pay extra $200 here on Amazon for white glove delivery (easy way out) or hire two strong persons to do it (will probably cost you around $100). There is no way average husband and wife can carry these things up the stairs - if you and your significant other can, congrats on being a strong couple.
3) Visit www.sleeplikethedead.com/mattress-compare-type.html if you are still undecided when it comes to mattress type and are wondering if memory foam mattress is for you. As someone who enjoys firm mattresses, I was afraid that even this mattress will be too soft. Majority of memory foam mattresses are unacceptable to me since they feel like living mud - as soon as you lay down you start sinking deeper, and deeper, and deeper... to the point where you are completely enveloped by the mattress, unable to easily move and sweating.
I'm glad to report that mattress coming with this bed is pretty firm. It doesn't give in too much, while still being very comfortable. Initally, I thought to inquire about getting even firmer foam mattress, but after afternoon nap I decided otherwise - anything firmer would probably be way less comfortable for me.
4) There is noticable difference in feel between foam mattresses depending on their structure. The mattress that comes with this bed is 3" Visco-Elastic Memory Foam and 7" High Resilience Polyurethane Base Foam. I've also had a chance to also try out DynastyMattress 10-inch CoolBreeze Gel Memory Foam Mattress-Twin XL Size which is 2.5" Visco-Elastic Memory Foam 2x2" Airflow and 3.5" High Resilience Polyurethane Base Foam.
The first mattress, because of it's simpler structure (just 2 layers), feels firmer and better supports your body. On the other hand Coolbreeze is softer, but surprisingly I found it more comfortable since it truly feels a bit cooler compared to the first mattress. Of course, my wife disagrees with me - she tells me she couldn't even sleep on Coolbreeze. Anyway, the point is that firmness is not everything. Especially if you just purchased mattress - do not rush into conclusions (especially if it's your first foam mattress). Give it a week to get fully accustomed to the bed and then make decisions.
5) After you receive the mattress be sure to take off BOTH protector and sheet from the mattress and WASH them following instructions on the labels. Also, let mattress air out for FULL 72 HOURS. Be warned, chemical smell is STRONG so this needs to be done in well ventialled area (open all your windows, turn fan on and close the room door). You do not want to end up like people from Cool Gel Mattress 1 star reviews. Also it helps if you walk over mattress several times.
5) When shopping for sheets/comforter you are looking either for Split King or two Twin XL sets. The problem is of course combining sheets sets with comforter sets. This is what I went with:
-Sheet set: Split-King: Adjustable King Size Gray Egyptian-Cotton-Blend Wrinkle-Free Sheets 650-Thread-Count Solid Sheet Set
-Comforter set: Home Essence Belleview 5-Piece Comforter Set, King, Black
I've mentioned Twin XL since you can try combining 2 of those - it can be easier in some instances, for example you don't like sharing single comforter. Or - the problem that I now have - I can't use Bed skirt from mentioned comforter set unless I cut it in two separate pieces (since obviously each side of bed moves independently).
All in all - as I've said in introduction, if you are looking to purchase adjustable bed - this is it, no need to look further. I know that making a big purchase online can be somewhat stressful, but believe me, after everything is setup and you factor in the price - you'll be glad you did it.
If you do have any questions, feel free to post them as comments to my review and I'll do my best to answer them.
Anyway, beds assembled easily but do require a two person lift if moving location. programming remote(s) was easy and setting "One touch" operations now that my wife each have our favorite "Custom 1 and Custom 2 Positions" (We have a TwinXL each). Remote can be a little temperamental on occasions, you do have to make sure you press the button in the right place.
We were not sure about what type of Mattress we wanted, even after trying various firmness in Stores but the ones we got are fine, they are Medium/Firm and I have been told the 12" or 15" are softer if that is what you prefer, but we find these more than comfortable with the adjustable beds and are happy that at this price we can easily change them in the future without feeling too bad :)
Overall we are very happy with the combination, especially as purchase price for 2 x TwinXL Beds plus 2 x 10" Cool Breeze Memory Gel Mattresses was over 50% cheaper than anything compatible in the Stores!!!