Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on March 3, 2015
First of all, I would like to say that I would not buy from DynastyMattress ever again. I just had so much trouble with their service. Unfortunately, Amazon won't let me talk about them in the product review, so this review will focus on the bed itself. You can click on their name to see the latest reviews about them.

To summarize, my review is: great bed, HORRIBLE customer service. And I do mean horrible.

I have to say I was worried about buying a bed at Amazon. I mean, it's so much bigger than anything else I've bought here. But the price was less than half of the best offers I could get in brick-and-mortar stores on President's Day sales, so I thought it was worth the risk. And that is why I'm writing a long review, so you can have more information to make your decision.

I bought this bed on Feb 15th, and only received it on March 2nd. So it took a lot longer than it should. They shipped the mattresses separately from the bed, and I had to carry them upstairs. Attached you can find a picture of what the mattresses boxes look like.

Installation was pretty fast and without any problems. The setup takes 2 power outlets, one for each base, so you need to take that into account. Also, there's a lot of wires under the base, which is something you will have to look at if you have pets that go under the bed. They also left a set of additional parts, in case I want to attach a headboard or footboard.

I'm attaching a picture of what the final setup looks like. The mattresses seems a bit weird because they've been squeezed into a box for several months. After a while, they get into their right shape.

Now to review the bed:

The base looks really good. I did some research before the purchase, and Legget & Platt came as one of the leading brands in this segment. Each base came with a remote, which I was able to use without reading the manual (at least for most functions). It allows several angles of inclination in the head and feet, and the engine is indeed very quiet. In massage mode, you don't actually hear the engine, just the hummmmm of the vibration. It feels good, but keep in mind it's not like those massage chairs, because the massage components are in the base, not in the mattress. But it's very relaxing.

The mattresses feel great. I would say in a scale of softness, they are about 2/3 up, so you do 'sink in' a bit, but it feels really good. Also, when I move at night, I no longer disturb my wife, so it's a big plus. I'm writing this review after the first night, and I have to say I had a great sleep. Plenty of space to move around.

So I am giving this bed 4 stars, because the bed surely is great. However, I would not buy from DynastyMattress again, this whole experience was just too frustrating (and I didn't get my money's worth on this white gloves service).
review image review image review image
on April 23, 2016
Greetings, If your reading this you probably considering purchasing this bed, with that being said there some things you should be aware of,

Placed the order on 3/26, received frame on 4/11, received mattresses 4/21, took (26) days to complete the shipment of this package. I was notified via phone of when the frame would be delivered but they had no information on when the mattress would be delivered, (10) days later that arrived. This package comes with white glove delivery, a couple of things to make sure you ask before they leave,

Make sure if you have a smart phone that they either setup for you or explain how to sync the frame via Bluetooth, I called support and they explained you have less than 1 min to complete this operation, you unplug the frame from wall then re plug, then go to your Bluetooth settings and pair.

Next, as someone previously reviewed, the installers will leave two big messes one under each bed frame, each mess will consist of a power supply and a long heavy duty power cord, in the limited instructions it says that these power supply's are mounted at the factory, they are not, when they complete the installation you should see only one power cord coming from the headboard side of the frame into the nearest outlet, the second power cable will plug into the other base's power strip that is mounted underneath the bed frame. If you choose to have the bases synced together this will require one long black cable to be connected to each base, this cable can also be tie wrapped to the underside of the frame to ensure ease of cleaning under your bed and if you have a Rumba it will be able to completely pass underneath with out having to run into improperly mounted cables. Something to consider, the bases do not come with wheels or the cheap brackets that mount your headboard to the frame I'm guessing Leggett & Platt thought that the extra $20.00 in parts to actually complete this package would deter customers who would be shelling out $3700.00 for this setup, so if your intentions are on using the split functionality changing the sheets will prove to be a bit cumbersome.
I think the wire management underneath could have been done a lot better to keep loose wires from hanging so low, this is not necessary to ensure proper movement of the bed frame.
Now on to the much anticipated delivery day of the mattresses,
2 boxes showed up via Fed X, each mattress is vacuumed sealed into a plastic bag then tightly rolled up into a plastic bag/sleeve to keep its shape so it doesn't break out of the shipping box. In the included pictures the picture with the mattresses still in the bag laying flat on the frame and the next picture with the mattress expanded took 5 mins to reach that level.
As far as odor, there was a slight odor as you would expect from opening a new product but after an hour in a ventilated room you wont smell anything unless you plant your face into the mattress, that night I couldn't smell any lingering odors.

OK now after weeks of waiting & anticipation, I'm finally able to lie down and rest, the mattress is firm, solid, & quiet, you will sink a little into the mattress after a few mins and is quite comfortable. I've noticed it will take a little getting used to moving out of the bed after lying in it for a bit as it will slightly conform to your body and there is a little bit of rolling over the area of where your body was lying.

In conclusion:

The wait time for the complete delivery is unacceptable, especially between the frame and the mattress.
Wire management is poor, you may want to have some tie wrapps and cutters on hand to complete the assy while the White Glove guys are there, again no wires or power supply's should be able to be seen.
Only one power cord should be coming from the headboard side of the frame.
Bluetooth setup.
And if you are wanting either wheels or rubber feet to keep the noise down on tile floors, or brackets to tie the two frames together, or headboard brackets here is the phone # 1-800-888-3078
on August 10, 2014
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this bed! I can't believe the difference from the old conventional bed and mattress and this memory foam mattress and adjustable base. Elevating the head and feet just a little bit takes all the pressure away and makes for a great night's sleep. The massage puts us to sleep at night.Others have mentioned an odor when the mattress is first opened but ours had none, although the manufacturer tells you to expect it. Also, you might need a little time to adjust to the mattress.We did fine from day one. The mattress feels pretty firm in the beginning but softens up with use. Also, I can now sleep on my side, which I haven't been able to do for years. I could just go on and about this product. The only drawback is that it will be difficult to go on vacation and sleep in a regular bed. GREAT PURCHASE! Also a great price. Much more expensive for comparable product in the stores.
55 comments| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 16, 2016
The Leggett and Platt adjustable bed would get 5 stars by itself, but the Dynasty mattress is what I have a problem with. After sleeping on the mattress for a while, it is way too firm and stiff, but that's not even the worst complaint. I purchased this combination after a lot of comparison with other deals. The number 1 deciding factor in choosing this combo was the Wall-Hugger feature on the bed. Others had similar beds but without this feature which I find to be a huge selling point. Unfortunately, the depth of the 15 inch Dynasty mattress, 100% negates this feature altogether. By the time you raise the head and pillow into a comfortable position for reading or watching TV, the wall hugger feature pulls you back to the wall about 6 or seven inches, but the mattress pushes you back out away from your bedside table the full 15 inch of the the depth of the mattress. With this thick of a mattress, the wall hugger feature is made totally useless. If the wall hugger feature is a selling point for you, do NOT buy the 15 inch mattress combo!!! I've also never felt a "memory foam" mattress this firm.
Looks like I'm back in my recliner but $3500 poorer!
on June 1, 2016
The mattress and the adjustable bet set are wonderful, the 2 guys who came to do the set up were very nice and polite. The main issue is that the mattresses are NOT shipped from the same company, this 3rd party company is where all of the confusion and mix-ups occurred. As you can tell from other posters of comments, have stated the same issue. That part is what needs to be fixed. I love shopping on Amazon, luckily this event was not my only reference about Amazon. Thanks
on August 11, 2017
Great bed and adjustable base. Fit right in our king bed frame. Should have purchase a long time ago.
on November 4, 2016
Be careful with the warehouse--it seems as though Dynasty has an issue with the mattresses being stolen from the shipper.
The Leggett & Platt Prodigy 2 is probably the best on the market. Thank you Dynasty, thank you Leggett & Platt---SINCE 1883.

You guys rock!!!
on January 31, 2015
Works great. Just haven figured out the purpose of the PDY ITECH BRIDGE that came with it.
on October 17, 2016
1. We have never returned a bed but we're willing to take a chance on this large of a purchase because it was through Amazon and the 120 day return availability. What they DO NOT TELL YOU UP FRONT is that you have to crate, ship and pay the return fee YOURSELF. Smart of them: who is going to pay the approximately $800 to have this crated and shipped back?
2. 'White Glove' service experience would have been great if at least one of the delivery men could speak the same language to explain how to use the bed.
3. We want to return the bed for a number of reasons: makes my back and legs WORSE, the bed is way too hot, and it does NOT hug the wall. Plus the leg lift feature basically lifts the entire lower half of the bed almost straight up so I can not really get comfortable with my legs lying straight up.
The cost of return makes it a problem to return, so like the other review: here I come old recliner!