Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on June 6, 2016
Works beautifully. Hooked up one end to my pc that also plays dvd's. Hooked the other end to my tv in the hdmi port. There are three hdmi ports on my tv, so I noted I plugged it into hdmi port 3. Then I selected the
input button on the remote, which displays the hdmi slots. I chose port 3 hdmi, so it takes the input from the pc monitor and displays it on my big screen smart tv. Then I played a dvd. Voila! The dvd displays on the big tv. No need to buy a dvd player for the smart tv. Awesome color picture and sound..
One person found this helpful
on August 7, 2016
Needed a simple HDMI cable. This has done exactly what it's meant to do, I am very satisfied with the product. I have bought other HDMI cables online and sometimes the feed is lagging or will suddenly disconnect from my laptop or sound does not come out of the TV. With this, I have had none of the above problems. Will definitely buy again and recommend to friends and family
2 people found this helpful
on January 9, 2010
These cables worked perfectly. I experienced the picture and sound I expected from these cables. I suppose, based on some other reviews, that the cables could go bad in the future, my feeling is that the price is still justified, compared to paying 10x more than I should have. 1080p and 5.1 surround are flawless.

HDMI is a digital standard, therefore, the old rules of analog cable quality do not apply. Simply put, if a cable works, it is good. Digital signals have a minimum quality, that once met, offer no additional benefits. It is not true that you can get more resolution out of one HDMI cable over another, anymore than you can get more bandwidth out of one Cat-5 Ethernet cable over another.

Monster Cables have always been overrated, and unnecessary, and now that we use digital signals between our devices, Monster Cables are ludicrously over-priced. Ever wonder why Monster Cable doesn't make computer cables? That is because IT people know there would be no point to an over-priced USB or network cable-it either works or it doesn't.

HDMI cables are just computer cables. Stop paying $70 for a 6 foot cable by Monster. Stop it! Buy something worthwhile-like dinner for your significant other, or some nice bottles of wine.

About Longevity:
I don't think these cables should be smashed into tight places-if your equipment is too close to the wall and you cables are bent right at the connector, you need to use cables with right-angle connectors. But, really you need to re-think you equipment placement, because if you Blu-Ray player is so crowded in that the HDMI cables are bent at the connector, it will also overheat and begin to function erratically.

If you place your equipment with enough "breathing room" around it, and these cables aren't smashed up against a wall or cabinet back right at the connector, they should last a long time.
20 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on March 27, 2018
Sorry. I had to return this as it was not compatible with my laptop. It was the same description as the others I have but it didn't fit and the cord was completely different.
on February 20, 2018
CMPLE brand cable - not Dynex. I purchased this cable to add an additional streaming device to my home theater. I currently have a real Dynex DXAV002 HDMI cable. It measures 0.225" in diameter. This imposter measures 0.105" in diameter. It's not worth sending back. Had I read the 1 star comments, I would not have purchased it. I'll try it for my 1080p TV and throw it away if I get a distorted picture. Disappointed that AMAZON misrepresented this product.
on December 29, 2012
This works great, I'm all about cheap HDMI cables because I really haven't seen a difference between $5 and $50 cables and I have a 120" screen of a 1080p projector! I bought a $25 25' cable for it and it works great instead of a $300 "gold plated" cable. It's just another way to blow money to show off when they're "gold plated." Read the research on it, the decay rate isn't what they claim on the boxes.
on January 20, 2013
Let me be clear, these is NO markings on these cables to signify they are 'Dynex' brand. Since I don't care about branding and just that I'm getting a quality product, I only took away one star for that. I bought 5 of these cables. I've seen some low quality/flismier looking HMDI cables before. All of them seem to be quality. I have 4 of these cable currently being used on different devices; none of them have malfunctioned, and the picture is great(as expected).

Update: 10-10:
One of the five cables has been failing after about 10 months. That's a pretty good success rate though, I think.
on June 12, 2017
I ordered a 6' cable; I received a 3' cable. It works. It cost me 70 cents. So it still gets 4 stars. Still, I'd prefer a 6' cable....
on September 15, 2017
Looks like good quality and works just fine to connect DVD/VCR to HD TV.
on December 18, 2017
great quality for the pricce
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.