Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Stitch Sew Quick
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$4.55 (24%)|
- Portable and compact, excellent for on-the-spot repairs
- Includes sewing machine, bobbins, needles, thread spindle, needle threader, instructions
- Requires four AA batteries or a power Adapter (Sold Separately)
- Great for silks, denim, wool, leather and crafts
- Please follow the instructions in the user manual for better use
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This hand held sewing machine compact and portable; excellent for on-the-spot repairs and is lightweight and powerful. Repair drapes without taking them down; repair clothing without taking it off; repair bedding without stripping the bed and so much more. This battery operated machine is great for silks, denim,wool, leather and crafts. Requires four AA batteries or a power adaptor (neither is included). This package contains the sewing machine, bobbins, needles, thread spindle, needle threader and complete instructions. Machine measures only 8 by 2-1/2 by 1-1/8-inch. Imported.
From the manufacturer
Includes sewing notions.
- Cordless, handheld operation
- Portable, packed easily into sewing kit or bag
- Single thread feed
- Includes threads, bobbins, needles and thread spindle
- Batteries not included
The SINGER Stitch Sew Quick is compact and portable, perfect for small, quick and easy repairs to everyday household items. From bedding to curtains, this battery operated mini portable mending machine works on all household fabrics. Its cordless capability allows the user to move freely around one or multiple projects, and its built in power switch allows for safe management.
- Portable - Compact and lightweight, the Stitch Sew Quick handheld machine is easy to move from room to room, fixing frays on the go!
- Prepared - Package contains bobbins, machine needles, thread spindle, needle threader and complete instructions.
- Battery Powered - AA batteries free the user from the confines of a cord. Move throughout the house with ease.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I recently tried making a greek goddess cape, and tried sewing a pocket like hole for the string to go through, but it wasn't able to hold up to the job, Now sewing the hem to my daughters dress, did it in a breeze.
I wouldn't give this thing up for anything for quick little jobs, it saves me from bringing out the full sewing machine!
If 1 stitch gets missed in the middle of sewing, you will probably have to start over again. The problem is that it does not always catch and loop the string to the bottom side to hold the threads together.
Safety is also an issue. You can accidentally bump the switch while trying to loop the string into the needle. The only way to ensure that from happening is to pull the battery out every time you need to restring.
Battery life is horrible. Your wallet will break pretty quick. It takes 4 AA batteries and will probably last about 1 hour of sewing before it has a hard time penetrating the needle through light weight material.