We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Plastic
- Hand Wash
- The mighty wallet is tear-resistant, water-resistant, expandable and recyclable
- Innovative design has no stitching and instantly adjusts to a custom fit
- Made from a single folded sheet of a strong micro fiber material (Tyvek)
- Super thin wallet provides a slim profile, less bulk and freedom of movement
- Dimensions (open) 8 x 3 1/4 x 1/8-inches
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
I'm gonna make you a mix. mix-tape nostalgia also works as a great stealthy wallet design with a standard cassette tape cover design complete with doodles. The mighty wallet is tear-resistant, water-resistant, expandable and recyclable. Made from tyvek (think express mail envelopes), these cool wallets resist tearing because of thousands of interlocking plastic fibers spun in random patterns, giving them incredible strength. The ingenious origami construction was and is the original folded tyvek wallet designed by terrence kelleman. The stitch less design reinforces the materials own strength and allows these very slim wallets to instantly expand and adapt to your own personal storage needs. The mighty wallet will expand right before your eyes. Because of the slim, lightweight and water resistant features, you can take these cool wallets anywhere. They make great "night out" wallets for a slender silhouette and the writable surface conveniently acts as a quick note pad on the go. in time, the mighty wallet will gradually soften and patina but, even after years of wear, it will still offer surprise and solicit intrigue. Be mighty!
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.2 x 3.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- ASIN: B002T041EU
- Item model number: DY-507
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 15, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
You will have something original, not fancy, keep that in mind.