Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

Showing 1-10 of 91 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 99 reviews
on March 19, 2013
I was looking to buy a new luggage tag for an upcoming trip and I was looking for something that wasn't your standard leather with the flap type tag. You know what I mean. What a neat idea! I got the smaller ones because I am planning on using one of the other ones on my key chain (don't know what I'm going to do with the 3rd one yet!). Activation was pretty easy. I put in my information, tested it with the QR reader on my phone and it took me straight to a website that showed my information and my message. I also went to the website directly (in case somebody without a smartphone finds it) and it worked great too! Just a word of caution. If you buy the IDENTICAL set all the tags will say the same thing. In this case I labeled the tags "My Luggage" so if a person were to find my keys and scan the code or go to the website it would say "My Luggage". Certainly not a big deal but it might confuse an otherwise do-gooder. You can change the labels at any time so when I get back from my trip, I'll probably just update it to say "My Property" or something similar. The notification and GPS information is pretty neat too. If somebody scans your tag it'll send you an email with the GPS location of where they are. At the very least you'll know what city your luggage is in.

This set just comes with the 3 tags so if you're planning to use it as a luggage tag you'll need to pick up some sort of chain. I'm gonna use a small dog tag chain I have laying around. It'll of course fit on any type of key chain. The tags seem sturdy. Think of your grocery store club type card.
11 comment| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 31, 2015
Love them! So cute and functional. They also work very well. Easy to set up. However, the email I receive when someone scans my tag shows me only their IP address rather than their GPS location (which I was under the impression that I would get)
on September 23, 2015
First this is just a great idea. It is easy to setup on the web and offers far more information than you would ever be able to put on a regular tag. The only drawback and considering society today is a minor one, a person needs a smartphone to read the QR code. Hey with the number of smartphones out there and growing everyday, someone is going to have a smartphone around to read the tag. I put these on all my luggage and bags, even my toolbox I transport around. I am going to put on one my dog. If the person reading the tag allows the GPS to locate when reading the tag that could be invaluable when searching for a lost pet. I am on board with this method of ID tag.
on June 29, 2017
Maybe I didn't understand what it could and couldn't do so that could be all my fault. I thought that I could track it on my phone and verify it's location. I never figured that option so maybe it doesn't do that. But I was able to verify that it was linked to me so it worked for that purpose. Tag design is cute and overall seems to be a good product.
on September 4, 2017
The only thing this product has provided for me has been peace of mind. I've never had a "hit" with somebody other than myself scanning the tag, but on principle it makes sense. I was surprised that all 3 tags in this set are the same exact QR Code / ID -- I thought when I made the purchase that these would be three separate IDs. After numerous opportunities during extensive international travel, I know that TSA and others do not routinely scan this. It simply provides an opportunity for a good samaritan to find you the "high-tech way" if they want that. You'd do just as well to have a tag with your phone number clearly marked on a waterproof, tough tag.
on April 8, 2014
Seriously people... no more huge luggage tags & business cards taped to things. Get this and change it as needed I have one on my pistol range bag, one on my laptop bag, and another on my hiking pack. Great feature for posting a reward and letting people leave you a message if found. They can mail you the lost item and you mail them the reward. No hassle or shady meetings.
on March 3, 2014
These are handy and can be attached to small travel bags or other gear with screw on steel wires (which I found on Amazon).

The scanning aspect works well, but so far I've not lost anything and there has been no need to hope someone would scan it. But I've tested it out in different international locations in my travels and it works as I get the e-mail message promptly.

The Plastic Tag is durable and has not got messed up or defaced after 2 months of use.
on August 12, 2017
didn't work and when several of the passengers, including me, had missing luggage in France, the software failed to load. Sadly, a lot of people thought it would
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 24, 2016
I Like these and the concept. One note...it seems that Dyno tag somehow knows your location, but not the specifics such as your address unless you supply it in the account set up. If your house key is part of the missing tagged item, then ...hmmmmm caution in what info you enter may be in order..
on June 29, 2016
Tags are peeling apart after a few months of minimal usage and the text is wearing off. I would expect this to occur after several years of usage; not after a few months. Poor design that needs improvement.