- File Size: 897 KB
- Print Length: 294 pages
- Publisher: Solstice Faith (October 25, 2015)
- Publication Date: October 25, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0176QPUXC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,537,471 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1684 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Christian
- #4263 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Contemporary
- #7387 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
|Print List Price:||$18.99|
Save $15.00 (79%)
Dysfunction Junction Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
I have known April Erwin for many years, close to ten, and have worked with her on this story for a lot of that time. Dysfunction Junction's Kianna Ravencamp exhibits all the same fears anyone in the dating scene feels – but she also has the fears of a young woman who doesn't have the slim, svelte body that is immortalized as perfect, and that, she feels, will keep a good man from noticing her good heart, deep faith, and fabulous sense of humor.
Erwin has crafted a story on a level that anyone can identify with Kianna. Who among us hasn't struggled with relationships, whether we are dating or hitting a rough patch in our marriage. Ms. Erwin's characters are imperfect, like most people. They have their ups and downs. Nothing in their world goes exactly according to plan.
The plot moves seamlessly throughout this tale. Sentence to sentence, paragraph to paragraph, chapter to chapter, the reader will find themselves falling more and more into Kianna's story. There is no bed hopping desperation, no bar nights where Mr. Right might be the worst Mr. Wrong, and definitely nothing more than what some scoff as old-fashioned morals as the main character struggles with her faith, her lack of a man, and how she has never had her first kiss.
I highly recommend Dysfunction Junction for all lovers of romance, not just Christian romance or chick lit. Even those with a bent for other genres will love this simple yet complicated relationship novel.
Kianna Ravencamp is 26 and has never been kissed.Although she yearns to find someone to love and be loved by, she is surrounded by dysfunctional and failed marriages, making her wonder if the marriage her parent's have is something that is obsolete. When Kianna is given a journal for her birthday and is encouraged by her friend to dream big and fulfill her lifelong dream of taking voice lessons and make a recording she does not imagine it will change her life so drastically. Now Kianna goes from being 26 and never kissed to have 3 guys interested in her.What is she to make of her handsome singing partner Nick's flirtatious attitude, her vocal coach interest in her or her dear friend childhood friend Jason acting odd around her? Whatever is going on in Kianna life she quickly finds that God is taking her in paths she did not imagine and He has a plan for her life.
I really enjoyed this book and recommend it to anyone who enjoys a good Christian book with wonderful characters who you can relate to and a great content that really causes you to reflect on God's workings in your own life.
This is a powerful story written from the heart. It's inspirational, witty, and delightful. This is a story for all young, Christian women.
I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys reading about the every day struggle of living your life to honor God's glory. I look forward to the next installment of the Dream Big series.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Christian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Contemporary