- File Size: 1073 KB
- Print Length: 370 pages
- Publication Date: November 23, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B006FKBPEE
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,068,772 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$13.99|
Save $13.00 (93%)
Dysfunctional Romance! Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
The story line started to plateau in the middle of the book and the focus seemed to be more on Barry's disorders whereas at the beginning of the book both characters' tics were told with equal attention. There were a couple of little pokes in the plot to add some excitement to our couple's new life together but the end of the story fizzled a bit. Here we have a very charismatic couple and I was hoping that the end of the story would be equally unique to their personalities, but it just wasn't. And that was disappointing to me.
There is a light dusting of typographical errors throughout the story that an editor or a proofreader should have picked up.
I'm giving Dysfunctional Romance! 4 stars because it's different, fresh and I really liked the author's voice. I just wish he could have kept me laughing out loud and not wanting to put the book down for the entire story.
Hovering underneath the zany comedy are some tender truths and worthy life lessons. One that comes to my mind is that maybe it should be mandatory for people with such afflictions to pair up ... how could a "normal" person possibly live with a sidewalk crack-avoider or an untouchable screamer? In the book there is an offbeat lesson about Lotteries. No spoiler here ... you have to read it.
A fabulously written story, it makes you barrel through the pages as Sandra and Barry bumble along surviving one loopy adventure after another. This is a light, funny and fast read that leaves you with a very upbeat feeling.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Humor & Entertainment > Humor > Satire
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Humor & Satire > Satire
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age & Spirituality > Astrology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humor & Entertainment > Humor > Satire
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Humor & Satire > Satire
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Astrology > Horoscopes