Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2 Year Floorcare Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Dyson V8 Animal Cordless Stick Vacuum - Nickel
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Dyson-engineered suction power uses 15 Radial cyclones across 2 tiers that work together to enhance airflow and spin dust and dirt out of the air and into the bin
- Dyson digital motor V8 produces 20% more suction power than the V6, delivering top-notch performance for any cleaning job
- Lithium-ion battery delivers up to 40 minutes of fade-free suction and features a trigger grip that releases instantly to ensure battery power is only used for vacuuming
- Max power mode can be easily selected and offers up to 7 minutes of greater suction for harder jobs
- Whole machine HEPA filtration system captures allergens and releases air that's cleaner than the air you breathe thanks to its completely sealed design
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Have pets at home? It wouldn't show at all after using the Dyson V8 Animal cordless stick vacuum. Not only does it bring back a lot of the same great features from the V6, it also sports some key enhancements including a more powerful motor, stronger suction power, longer battery life, and an even more effective direct-drive cleaner head. Converts from a stick vacuum into a handheld vacuum, giving you the flexibility to clean your car or do other small jobs where you can't use a larger vacuum. Hygienic dirt ejector removes dust from the bin in a single, convenient action. Balanced, lightweight design weighing only 5lb gives you floor-to-ceiling cleaning so you can easily clean stairs, vents, or cobwebs on the ceiling. Direct-drive cleaner head provides 150% more brush bar power than the Dyson V6 Plus vacuum, driving the stiff nylon bristles deep into carpets to remove even more ground-in-dirt. Mini motorized tool has stiff nylon bristles, ideal for removing pet hair and ground-in dirt from furniture, car interiors, and other tight spaces. Rigid crevice tool is ideal for cleaning baseboards and slipping in between tight places and under hard-to-reach areas. Combination tool has a soft-bristled opening to clean dust from tight spaces. Extendable hose lets you easily clean tall surfaces and any hard-to-reach areas when doing handheld cleaning. Ergonomic grip cradles naturally in your hand so it's comfortable to hold and offers excellent control. Bagless hygienic dust bin empties easily at the push of a button. Docking station keeps attachments organized and the machine charged.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Two minor disappointments in the vacuum - the air blowing out of the motor which sits on top of vacuum blows right into my face which I don't like and think it isn't healthy. Second although this vacuum will pick up pet hair great on floors and hard furniture, I've noticed it doesn't pick up most of cat hair on my couch and dining room chairs - I still have to use the sticky roller brush to get most of hair off. I look forward to future designs correcting these two issues. Other than that it is a great vacuum.
Way back in the day when we did have a dyson upright I was amazed at what it picked up after just vacuuming with my normal vacuum, when it died we didn't have enough for a dyson replacement at the time. With this new dyson handheld I decided to perform a similar test and was surprised/disgusted at what it was able to pick up. I note disgusted cause it was a terrible amount of that dark lint junk everywhere in the house that our previous upright was not picking up.
But all that aside, the one thing that I never thought of as a feature that honestly has become the #1 selling point for me is how light/easy to use it is. Before if there were crumbs or something I kinda ignored it knowing that my more significant other would take care of it soon. Now I find myself just grabbing it off the wall and cleaning up (which also means lots of bonus points with the wife which any guy knows is always worth its weight in gold).
My only things I wish would have been improved/changed is that I wish there was something to keep all the attachments stored nicely. The wall mount it comes with will hold 2 attachments plus the unit itself. That leaves 3 extra attachments that I have to put in a drawer or something so that they can stay together and not disappear (note the age of kids above... you'd be amazed at what disappears).
So in Summary:
1) Find myself using it more often because of how easy it is to pull it out, clean up real quick, and put away
2) Extremely powerful suction - use it on my keyboard and office area as well as my computer for getting rid of all the dust (probably will find a flexible hose at some point that i can use for better articulation for purposes of the computer cleaning)
3) Worked as good/better than previous upright
1) Battery Life - if you plan on it, it's not a big deal, but it does have a 45 minute battery life. For those of you insane people that like to vacuum the house all at once with no breaks - might not be your best option here. But again, back to #1 above, I don't find the need for there to be endless vacuuming now that everything stays clean more often
2) Lack of attachment organizer - even if it was an option purchase, would love to have something I could additionally mount on the wall for the remaining attachments so that I can keep it all organized. For now, mudroom drawer is doing the job.