Dyson V11 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Purple
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$80.00 (13%)|
- Dyson's most intelligent, powerful cordless vacuum. Twice the suction of any cordless vacuum.
- Dyson technology helps create a cleaner, healthier home - Our vacuums and purifiers are scientifically proven to capture particles as small as allergens and bacteria.
- Engineered for whole-home, deep cleaning. Suction power, run time and tools designed to deep clean your whole home.
- Intelligently optimizes suction and run time across all floor types. The right balance of power and run time when you need it.
- Up to 60 minutes of run time. Engineered for larger homes with pets. Actual run time will vary based on power mode, floor type and/or attachments used.
- High Torque cleaner head. Automatically adapts suction and power to deep clean different floor types without changing cleaner heads.
- Advanced whole-machine filtration. Advanced whole-machine filtration traps 99.99% of particles, dust and allergens as small as 0.3 microns.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Change the way you clean.
High Torque cleaner head for powerful floor cleaning
Dyson's most powerful cleaner head ever. Stiff nylon bristles drive deep into the carpet to remove ground-in dirt. Soft, anti-static carbon fiber filaments capture dust from hard floors and crevices.
LED screen displays cleaning modes, blockages, and filter maintenance reminders
Allows you to change quickly and easily between Eco, Auto and Boost modes
Dyson's most powerful battery delivers 20% more suction power than the Dyson Cyclone V10 vacuum.
Learn more about the Dyson V11 Animal
Dyson DLS system
The Dynamic Load Sensor (DLS) system automatically changes the motor speed between carpets and hard floors for powerful cleaning.
Intelligent cleaning modes
Suction power is controlled across three settings - Eco mode, auto mode and boost mode - to clean throughout the home.
Unique battery power system
Lighter, yet more powerful 7-cell lithium-ion batteries.
'Point and shoot' hygienic bin
Hygienically drives out dust and debris – shooting it in the bin, not the floor.
Simply drop your Dyson V11 vacuum into the wall-mounted charging dock, ready to grab and go again.
Senses. Adapts. Deep cleans. The optimum balance of power and run time. Intelligently adapts to different floor types.
Up to 60 minutes of run time, for longer cleans across all floor types. Actual runtime will vary based on power mode and/or attachments used.
Designed for quick, intensive cleaning on ground-in dirt.
Twice the suction of any cord-free vacuum.andsup1; Engineered for homes with pets. Cord-free cleaning, made easier. Intelligently optimizes suction and run time, to deep clean everywhere. With fade-free battery power and a battery-saving trigger. LED screen displays cleaning modes that lets you switch easily between, Eco, Auto, and Boost. The Dynamic Load Sensor (DLS) system automatically changes the motor speed between carpets and hard floors. For deep cleaning across floor types. The Dyson V11 Animal cord-free vacuum quickly transforms to a handheld for quick clean ups, spot cleaning and cleaning difficult places.
- CONTINUOUSLY SENSES. THEN AUTOMATICALLY ADAPTS POWER. The Dynamic Load Sensor (DLS) system automatically changes the motor speed between carpets and hard floors. For deep cleaning across floor types.
- DYSON DIGITAL MOTOR V11 HELPS DELIVER 40% MORE SUCTION POWER THAN THE DYSON V8 CORD-FREE. Motor spins at up to 125, 000rpm to create powerful suction
- WHOLE-MACHINE FILTRATION CAPTURES 99. 97% OF MICROSCOPIC DUST PARTICLES AS SMALL AS 0. 3 MICRONS. Captures dust and allergens to expel cleaner air.
- UP TO 60 MINUTES OF FADE-FREE POWER. Lighter, yet more powerful 7-cell lithium-ion batteries. *Actual runtime will vary based on power mode and/or attachments used.
- 14 CYCLONES. 14 cyclones generate forces of more than 79. 000g to fling microscopic particles into the bin.
- TRANSFORMS TO A HANDHELD. Quickly and easily transforms to a handheld for cleaning on the stairs, in the car and on the sofa.
- REACHES UNDER LOW FURNITURE. Low profile cleaner heads and slim design make it easy to clean low and awkward spaces.
- ACOUSTICALLY ENGINEERED. UNPLEASANT TONES ELIMINATED. Acoustic baffles built into the motor divert direct sound and improve airflow making the V11 Animal quiet to use.
- MINI-MOTORIZED TOOL. Removes pet hair and dirt from carpet and upholstery.
- IN THE BOX. Torque drive head, mini-motorized tool, crevice tool, stubborn dirt brush, combination tool, wand storage clip, docking station, andamp; charger.
- DOCKING STATION. Convenient docking station stores and charges the machine, and holds additional attachments. So it's always ready to go.
After registering your free 2 year warranty, your Dyson machine will be covered for parts and labor (excluding filters) for 2 years from the date of purchase, subject to the terms of the . If you have any questions about your Dyson machine, call the Dyson Helpline with your serial number and details of where and when you bought the machine. Most questions can be solved over the phone by one of our trained Dyson Helpline staff.
andsup1;Tested at the cleaner head to ASTM F558, dust-loaded, against cord-free stick market.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have been using, for the past year or so, a V8 Animal that I bought for about $325 on sale at my local membership warehouse store. And I absolutely love it. It is far and away the best cordless vacuum I have ever used. But I can only get 1/2 my house cleaned before it goes dead. So I wanted to get another cordless to have one upstairs and one downstairs. Enter the V11 Animal. And the V11 is another outstanding cordless vacuum.
Compared to the V8, the V11 is more powerful and lasts quite a bit longer on a charge. And honestly, that would be my expectation for a new model being introduced. Where does the V11 really stand out compared to the V8? The best improvement is the 'Auto" setting. The V11 adjusts its suction for the floor it is being used on. On carpet, it turns up the suction for a deeper clean. And when it rolls off onto the hardwood it dials back. I don't know how it does it but it does it well. I found it cleaned every surface effortlessly and well. With the V8, I have to flip the switch to low when I get to the gel mats in the kitchen or It will suck the brush head down so hard the brushes would stop rolling. And with the V8, I always used high on the hardwood because it picked up so much better than low - but drained the battery very quickly.
The extra power of the V11 does add size and weight to the vacuum, but not too much. The battery is a bit bigger, the motor is a bit bigger and the filter is bigger. Both the V8 and the V11 can get a bit tiring for high vacuuming. Like the V8, the V11 filter is easily accessible for cleaning.
Hats off to Dyson for keeping the attachments with the same fittings. The V8 and V11 attachments are interchangeable. But the lack of two attachments with the V11 added to my 4 star rating. The V8 animal came with a soft dusting brush and, most importantly, an 90 degree adjustable elbow tube. That tube is a big deal because it is really the only way to avoid getting out a ladder to vacuum the top of a valance or other high object with a flat top. One thing I absolutely love about the cordless concept is the ability to stand flat footed on the floor and vacuum the top of my drapery, and you have to have a 90 degree elbow to do that. At this price, Dyson should be throwing those two attachments in. Thank goodness, the attachments are interchangeable.
In the end, the V11 wins in ease of use, power and battery life. At $200 more that the V8, those improvements come at a hefty price. So what keeps the V11 from 5 stars is the missing attachments and the price.
First review:I really wanted to wait before posting this review so I could use it more, but after reading other reviews for clues I realize this is an ongoing issue and I wanted to warn others!
Before unboxing I read the directions including these:
NOTES UPON RECEIVING/UNBOXING:
* Charge for 4.5 hours or until 100%
* On the cleaner head, there is a red toggle switch in the front. Place the switch in the middle setting. This setting is ideal for everyday cleans to pick up larger debris and fine dust.
I was so excited to start this baby up after charging it overnight, I have only experience with Dyson via my hair dryer which I love, love, love, so I was really anticipating using this vacuum. I started it up and was delighted with how the different modes self adjust as needed, the boost mode is amazing and really sucks up the fine sand that gets tracked into our beach house. After vacuuming one room, I noticed the brush heads were not spinning. I am not sure if they ever spun at all, so I took apart the brush head as shown in the manual, as another reviewer has commented I had difficulty putting the brush head sheath back on --I didn't force it but I kept trying to get it to go back and have the end piece be flush so I could screw the coin screw part back on. I finally got it but still no joy in getting the brush heads to spin. After I looked on the Dyson website for troubleshooting tips and there were no options for this problem, I called Dyson, the customer service gave an option to call me back and they did within one minute. The woman started walking me through steps to troubleshoot and I suddenly saw that at the base of the shaft which the torque head cleaner head sheath slides onto there is a little dark gray flimsy looking plastic disc/ring and it was broken. The customer service kind of offended me by trying to suggest that I should have used a screwdriver (I had mentioned I needed to grab one but it was a flat head used only to flip the coin screw cap gently!). She did immediately offer to send an entire new cleaning head. I was bummed that I couldn't play with my new gadget as it had still worked pretty darn well without the brush heads spinning! I decided to vacuum with the small car/upholstery head and found it works really well on stairs and small spaces.
In the meantime, I looked to see what other reviewers had said because I kind of felt bad that maybe I had done something to break this piece of fine technology! I was vindicated when I saw others have already experienced the same issue. Someone had mentioned they took out the broken pieces of the disc/ring and since the customer service didn't mention returning the cleaning head I decided to try it and sure enough after removing with pliers the vac is running smoothly. NOTE: I don't know if doing this will void the warranty, I recommend calling Dyson and telling them this is a known issue and this little disc/ring is the culprit. I don't know if this is a clue but the disc/ring/spacer? thingy had a recycle symbol on it. Maybe this is a clue that this piece is supposed to be taken off and disposed of in recycling before being shipping to consumers?
So now I have two thoughts: As another reviewer mentioned, is this ring/disc important for function,will this harm the motor if I run it without? The second thought is COULD this be a part that is meant for shipping and and is meant to be removed? Doesn't sound right but I wonder because the vac is running super smooth without.
So on to the review, this could be four star review if the above issue hadn't popped up. I love the suction on this vacuum it is AMAZING--beachhouse sand, Aussie dog fur, all sucked up on boost mode perfectly. The hardwood floors are squeaky clean right now! I love the LCD screen telling me which mode and how much battery life. I love the ease of use and weight is not too heavy even for a petite person. What I didn't love so much is that there is no self standing option but you can't have it all--I would hate for this vac to fall down when I have to stop for a minute. I also wish there was an option for a charging cradle at the base so I could move where I put the base charger. My house doesn't have electricity in the small closet space and I don't want to put the charging mount out in the open. This may not be an issue for others but just keep in mind that you need a space with an electrical outlet nearby. For now I am just taking the motor off the head and vacuum stick when charging so I know it doesn't fall anywhere or trip up anyone lying on the floor.
Top international reviews
Come on Dyson. You can do better than this !!
The suction power is VERY strong which is great. It however is louder than I was used to or wanted out of a cordless vacuum. It maneuvers quite well with the multi swivel head, however it is much heavier than desired making it a little uncomfortable after 10 minutes. I was disappointed they didn't add a light on the power head...even the cheaper Tineco I had previously had a very helpful light.
Come on Dyson, make it lighter, quieter without sacrificing suction power, oh and add a light to the power head.