Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $65.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute Lightweight Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
|Model Name||Cyclone V10|
|Surface Recommendation||Hard Floor|
|Color||Pink & Purple|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Up to 60 minutes run time when using a non-motorized tool. Cyclone technology: 14 concentric cyclones. Filtration: advanced whole machine filtration. Cleaning path width - 9.84 inches
- Dyson technology helps create a cleaner, healthier home - Our vacuums and purifiers are scientifically proven to capture particles as small as allergens and bacteria.
- Lightweight and versatile, to clean right through the home. Instant-release trigger means battery power is only used while it’s cleaning. Requires charging for 3.5 hours minimum before first use
- Up to 40 minutes of fade-free power with the soft Roller cleaner head (in suction mode I). engineered to pick up both large debris and Fine dust
- Torque drive cleaner head – Up to 20 minutes of fade-free power (in suction mode II). drives stiff nylon bristles into carpets to capture deep-down dirt
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V10 and engineered to pick up ground-in dirt and Fine dust from hard floors and carpets
- Quickly transforms to a handheld vacuum, to clean all around your home and car
- Included components: Vacuum, charger, wall mount, combination tool
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Big machine suction power. But with cord-free versatility. The Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute Cord-Free Vacuum has a 40% bigger bin than our previous Dyson V8 Absolute Vacuum for the big cleans. The torque drive cleaner head removes 25% more dust from carpets than our previous Dyson V8 Absolute Vacuum. It's our most powerful cleaner head yet. The soft roller cleaner head removes fine dust and large debris from hard floors. Has three power modes to choose from, to suit any task on any floor type. The Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute Cord-Free Vacuum quickly transforms to a handheld for quick clean ups, spot cleaning and cleaning difficult places. Whole-system filtration - The fully-sealed filtration system traps 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns – expelling cleaner air.
Compare with similar items
eureka Stylus Lightweight Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 350W Powerful BLDC Motor for Multi-Flooring Deep Clean LED Headlights, Convenient Stick and Handheld Vac, Premium
Dyson V11 Torque Drive Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Blue
MOOSOO Cordless Vacuum 4 in 1 Powerful Suction Stick Handheld Vacuum Cleaner for Home Hard Floor Carpet Car Pet - XL-618A, Lightweight
Bissell Cordless Vacuum, 1984, Green Air Ram
Tineco S11 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Smart Stick Handheld Vacuum Strong Suction & Lightweight, Cordless Handheld Vacuum Deep Clean Hair, Hard Floor, Carpet, Car (Pure ONE S11 Grey)
|Item Dimensions||9.84 x 10.08 x 49.17 inches||11.1 x 7.9 x 43.3 inches||50.63 x 9.84 x 10.28 inches||44.1 x 9 x 10.2 inches||11.75 x 9.9 x 44 inches||11.4 x 8.3 x 43.5 inches|
|Item Weight||5.88 lbs||6.40 lbs||6.68 lbs||3.30 lbs||7.75 lbs||—|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A. (Negative battery comments) It's incredibly frustrating that Dyson isn't listening to their customers here. We've been asking for removable dual batteries for years now. At this point I'm wondering if there are some design/engineering concerns about wear on the vacuum if they run continuously for too long. Dyson needs to go removable batteries if they truly want these units to replace corded vacuum's.
B. (Positive battery comments) We were able to mostly clean our entire 1,600 square foot house on one battery charge. This all depends on what you're doing. Most people are saying the low setting is worthless, but my wife and I both disagree. On our hardwood floors using the soft roller cleaner head the low setting picks up everything we needed it to. If we got to a stubborn area we would hit it quickly on medium. In our carpeted bedrooms and on our rugs we would use the carpet head and switch between low and medium depending on the area/thickness of carpet. We vacuumed a lot of hardwood, some tile, three carpeted bedrooms, the couch, and still had some battery to spare. I put the brush tool on and went to cleaning baseboards for a while. I finished probably half of our baseboards before the battery died on me. The battery life is all dependent on the settings. YOU DO NOT NEED THE HIGH SETTING FOR EVERYTHING. In fact we barely used the high setting at all, and we were getting everything very clean. We filled up the canister multiple times so I know it was cleaning well. My advice is to use the low setting on hard surfaces, and switch to medium temporarily for a tough spot, instead of using medium as a default. This of course is dependent on how long you need the vacuum for. Medium may be needed for some carpet, but it was overkill for our lower carpeted bedrooms and for our rugs. Also, keep in mind when considering your cleaning time that you should be vacuuming much faster in general not lugging a cord around.
2. Push Button:
As you probably know it's not possible to lock the vacuum on. The button must be pushed and held to run the vacuum. I actually don't mind it like I thought I would, because I feel like it makes me conserve a lot of battery life. The button is a super light push for me, and ergonomically it doesn't bother me. However, my wife has smaller hands and she said it did bother her after a while, and caused some discomfort. I would like to see a button that you can either have unlocked or locked into position. IF THEY WOULD GIVE US DUAL BATTERIES, THEN RUN TIME WOULD BE LESS OF A CONCERN, AND THE NON-LOCKING PUSH BUTTON WOULD NO LONGER BE AS MUCH OF A NECESSITY.
IT'S A FREAKING VACUUM. I'm sorry, but $700 is just absolutely stupid ridiculous. I'm still slightly disappointed in myself for spending that kind of money on it, but dang it really is nice. I love the vacuum, but for this price it should have every tiny issue alleviated. If Dyson does not go dual battery I will refuse to ever buy one of their products again. I went for it this time because it just seems to perform so much better than the Shark, but if they continue to disregard their customers concerns, then I will leave based on principle. You are not Apple, so stop trying to be Apple. Listen to your customers.
Top reviews from other countries
Mit 87 Jahren geht man kritisch durch die Welt, aber mit dieser Leistung ziehe ich meinen Hut und kann den Dyson nur empfehlen.
1) i dubbi che hai sulle prestazioni svaniscono all'istante, io ho 2 cani e funziona alla grande anche senza la spazzola apposita
2) Le preoccupazioni sulla durata della batteria sono infondate perché con uno a filo perdi più tempo a trasportarlo, collegarlo e muoverti che ad utilizzarlo
3) non usi quasi più la scopa normale e passi l'aspirapolvere molto più spesso e la casa è più pulita
I miei genitori mi hanno insegnato che nulla è meglio del folletto,dopo un po' di ricerche ho preso il Dyson... un'altro mondo,strepitoso!!!non tornerei indietro nemmeno mi pagassero per usare il foletto
I have persevered with this cleaner, since we only have carpet in 1 room and on the stairs and landing- the rest being laminate (which this hoover does absolutely nothing for) but now have reached the end of my patience and despite the cost am seriously considering consigning it to the bin and buying a cheaper but more effective manufacturer.
II have checked the hoses are all clear, I have repeatedly cleaned the filter (despite them being clean in the first place) but this makes no difference to the performance of this device.