Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Dyson V6 Motor Head Cord-free Vacuum" and save 56% off the $399.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $11.47 shipping
3 Year Asurion Floorcare Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Dyson V6 Motor Head Cord-free Vacuum
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 75% more brush bar power than the V6 Cord-free vacuum.
- Cord-free. Hassle-free.
- Up to 20 minutes of continuous suction. Trigger releases instantly. Battery power is only used for cleaning.
- The Direct-drive cleaner head drives bristles deeper into the carpet to remove even more dirt.
- Crevice tool fits into tight gaps and narrow spaces.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|V6 Cord-free||V6 Motorhead||V7 Motorhead||V8 Animal||V8 Absolute|
|Cleaner head||Motorized cleaner head for all floor types||Direct-drive cleaner head with 75% more brush bar power than the Dyson V6 Cord-free vacuum||Direct-drive cleaner head with 75% more brush bar power than the Dyson V6 Cord-free vacuum||Direct-drive cleaner head with 150% more brush bar power than the Dyson V6 Cord-free vacuum||Direct-drive cleaner head with 150% more brush bar power than the Dyson V6 Cord-free vacuum|
|Run time||Up to 20 minutes||Up to 20 minutes||Up to 30 minutes||Up to 40 minutes||Up to 40 minutes|
|Combination tool for crevices and surfaces||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Crevice tool for hard to reach places||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Mini motorized tool to remove pet hair and ground-in dirt||✓||✓|
|Soft dusting brush for gentle dusting||✓||✓|
|HEPA filtration to capture allergens||✓||✓|
|Additional cleaner head||Soft roller cleaner head for large debris|
Cord-free. Hassle free.
No cord to unravel, plug in, or drag around, restricting your reach. You can quickly and easily clean when you need to.
Powerful Fade-free Suction.
Trigger releases instantly. Battery power is only used for cleaning. Up to 20 minutes of run time.
Direct-drive Cleaner Head.
The Direct-drive cleaner head drives bristles deeper into the carpet to remove even more dirt. It has 75% more brush bar power than the Dyson V6 Cord-free vacuum.
The wand quickly detaches for handheld cleaning. Dyson tools fit directly to the machine.
Floor to Ceiling Cleaning.
The center of gravity is located towards the grip for easy, lightweight cleaning up top, down below and in between.
Mini Soft Dusting Brush.
Mini soft dusting brush for gentle dusting around the home.
The Dyson V6 Motorhead cordless vacuum has an overall cleaning performance that beats most full-size corded vacuums – without the hassle of a cord. Compared to the upright market, the Dyson V6 Motorhead vacuum has one of the highest geometric average pickup performances, dust loaded, when hard floor, creviced hard floor, and carpet results are combined. Its Direct-drive cleaner head provides 75% more power on carpets than the Dyson V6 vacuum.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Although Dyson markets this as a carpet vacuum, I'm not going to get rid of my Oreck. I bought it for wood floors, not carpet. That said, it does a reasonably good job on "low pile" carpets. Shag type carpets, the head will just stop turning. It also doesn't work well on small flexible throw rugs as the suction is so great, it tends to sucks them up and stop the beater brush from turning. However, it works well with stiff throw rugs. It also works great vacuuming the carpeted stairs since it's lightweight and your not fumbling or tripping over a cord.
Mine was on sale, and shipped from Amazon for 319.00. Was surprised during checkout there was an additional 65 dollar Dyson discount, bringing the total to 254.00. Pleasant surprise for sure.
this is wood floor cleaning beast
great almost shop vac power suction
vacuums corners & edges very well
no cord, and battery lasts a long time
comes with a charger unit that also works as a wall hanger
works fairly well on low pile carpets and stiff throw rugs
easy to dump the dirt it collects
forget about vacuuming high pile or shag carpets with this
doesn't vacuum loose or flexible throw rugs. the suction is too much (which is a plus on wood floors)
over priced unless you nail down a good discount. Would I have paid 400 for this? hell no. But I did pay 254.00 with Prime free shipping
this should not be happening for a high end company like dyson. anyway I will never never buy or use dyson product in my life and telling others not to use them in my power.
Original Review 03/05/17:
We have 3 indoor cats and our winter has been so mild, they somehow picked up fleas. I must have missed a month of flea treatment. Suffice it to say, as part of the battle to rid the house of these pests, I have had to vacuum multiple times a day for many days in a row. While I'm active, I have back problems that limit the amount of bending and stooping that I can do. So, it hasn't been fun.
This is my first Dyson. I bought this model because it was a good place to start, in terms of investment. I needed something strong and capable that didn't weigh too much. We have tile and hardwood floors with multiple area rugs. Whatever I bought also had to be able to handle a lot of cat hair and scattered kitty litter. These are my observations:
* It's easy to assemble. Click, click, click and you're done.
* It's easy to store - the most challenging aspect was hanging the "charging" station. (You can just use the cable if you want.)
* It sounds more like a hair dryer than a vacuum. The cats haven't freaked.
* It's easy to use. Pull the trigger and it's on. Ease off the trigger and it's off.
* There's no warning that it's almost out of power. It just turns off.
* It's light weight and easy to use. It cleaned the A/C return vent in less than a minute, and it's located on the ceiling.
* It can go under most furniture to clean areas that aren't cleaned on a regular basis.
* You don't have to keep changing attachments. We went from the vent in the ceiling to directly under an armoire.
* The charge allowed us to cover about 1600 square feet - it's still not depleted, so it can handle more.
* Even with multiple recent vacuum jobs, this unit pulled more dirt and hair out of the "clean" carpets.
* Though this isn't one of the "animal" models it is still more than capable of handling cat hair - even the long haired variety.
* The canister is small and needs to be emptied regularly. Cat hair gets a little stuck in it, but a butter knife pulls it out easily.
* It picks up scattered kitty litter really well without kicking it back at you.
* Because you don't have to go over and over things to pick them up, cleaning time is greatly reduced.
I'll update this review over time, if anything new develops. I couldn't be happier with this investment! I don't know that I'll ever need to use our push style vac again.
Updated Review - Added 04/17/17
I've been using this vacuum for about six weeks and haven't even touched my full sized Hoover! The Dyson is much more powerful, extracts more dirt and hair, and easily goes where no other vacuum has gone before. Its very portable - I take it with me to my father's house all the time. This vac has been a game changer for me - it's much easier for me to use it without hurting my back, so I find myself vacuuming with more frequency.
I had a scare a couple of weeks ago where it suddenly started surging and wouldn't fully start. There was plenty of charge left so I googled it from my phone and found a reference that said it might be clogged/jammed. I had already emptied it, so I removed the extension and looked in there and found several small plastic containers wedged inside. I'd taken the roller attachment off and was cleaning beside my father's chair, picking up spilled aspirin, and must have picked up the plastic parts then. Once I cleared the jam it was as good as new. I was very relieved!
I'm already thinking I need to just buy a second one to leave at my Dad's house.
Most recent customer reviews
The bad: weak. It is definitely just for the minor clean-up.Read more