Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 72 reviews
on December 19, 2011
I held out buying a Dyson until the price went down. This is the best fan ever. Well worth $150.

My husband was still very skeptical and waited a week or two before he became convinced, but he's now a Dyson fan FAN too.

Our apartment has no a/c and windows on only one side, so fans are a must to keep the air flowing. It's also very dusty for whatever reason. We were having to take apart and clean other fans every few weeks or even replace them due to not being able to thoroughly vacuum them out. This fan is SO easy to keep clean. Yes, it does collect dust, but the air holes at the bottom are super small and the small amount of dust is easily wiped off and of course the round "air multiplier" just takes a swipe.

It gives off white noise, but nothing very loud except on the highest setting. And it's very unobtrusive on the bedroom dresser.

We're planning to get a pedestal one to replace two we have in our living/dining area by the summer.
on March 16, 2015
Love it, Love it, Love it. This is an amazing fan and I love everything about it. Wish I had 2 more. If you can afford it, it is worth the money.
on November 17, 2013
Love this fan. I can set it on a dresser in my bedroom and turn in down low and still sleep. Most fans are too noisy.
on July 10, 2015
arrived early, in the original box, and working perfectly.
on August 12, 2014
I use my Dyson Fan at the office. It is quiet, yet highly effective. It augments the central air perfectly.
on December 25, 2014
Neat design, excellent quality, quiet and works great.
on March 10, 2012
Technology has finally come to the world of table fans!
Good:
Variable output
Great styling
Easy to clean
A great conversation starter
Launches paper airplanes with ease (seriously, try it)
Much more powerful air moving than a like-sized conventional fan

Bad
Has the feel of a light-weight plastic POS
louder than it should be (though still quieter than a conventional fan)
EXPENSIVE (costs more than a small air conditioner)
on August 3, 2011
I purchased this fan since my office gets really hot and we don't have or want air conditioning. The fan I was using was OK, but pretty loud. Just received the 10" Dyson fan and love it. Very cool looking, definitely quieter than the last fan for the same (or better) air flow. I'm very happy, but I don't really want to see the bill. Also, as others have noted, the "dimmer" style speed control is great for getting the best balance between air flow and noise.
on October 17, 2011
I bought this as a woot/amzn special and even at the low price I paid (one-thirty) this fan is still overpriced. Let me say that I am a fan of Dyson products and I do like this fan. It is not silent, unlike some claims, and the controls feel rather cheap for what is an expensive fan.

When opening the box the first thing you'll notice is the over-packing. There is only one step to assemble the fan and the instructions are very clear. Overall, the fan produces enough circulation to serve the purpose I bought it for; namely in my home office. Did I need to spend this much to get a remedy for my need for air circulation? Of course not; and there are other fans with interesting styles for less money. While I do not have full-blown buyer's remorse, I did expect this fan to be of higher quality. The controls and plastic feel cheap and the fan is very lightweight which worries me that a pet might easier knock it over. In short, the Dyson fan did not meet my expectations for a product at this price point.

That said, I like the look of the fan. The one thing I wish it had is a remote control. I know when I bought it the fan did not have a remote, but for a pricey fan it would be a nice feature. The fan functions as I expected but my expectations for build quality were not met. In sum then, this is a cool looking fan that is over-hyped but I like it.
on November 13, 2015
Bought this for our son's Birthday Gift. He LOVES IT! Not only is it safe for his toddler daughter but also many positives, including adjusting the flow of air exact, also the air that flows through is almost like Air Conditioned air. couldn't pay full price but found it here for the best price on the internet!