Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on December 5, 2011
Good stuff, helped me not be so hungry all the time. I only ordered five to begin with and the orange was pretty good. I wished I had ordered the orange again, but I ordered a larger box (I think 20) of the Pink Lemonade-bad choice for me anyways. The taste is way too intense and it has upset my stomach. Thats the only bad thing, the price wasn't bad and the orange had a pretty good taste. Would of been a five star if not for the taste.
on October 29, 2012
I really love this product because it is a double whammy. It keeps me energized without the frantic buzz I get from caffeine. And, since I'm being kept up when my body most likely needs a nap, I escape getting sick with the loads of vitamin c. Excellent product if a bit pricy.
on December 28, 2012
I've actually had to cut back and only drink one every other day! The taste is not bad. Really wish it didn't have fizz but its doesn't have much.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.