Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
E-flite UMX F-16 Airplane
|Price:||$139.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- This is the UMX F-16 Bind-N-Fly by E-Flite.Features:Ultra-Lightweight, Fully Assembled AirframeAdvanced AS3X Technology Delivers Rock-Solid HandlingOfficially Licensed Lockheed Martin F-16 Body DesignFull-Flying Horizontal StabilizersProportional Four-Channel ControlRemoveable Landing Gear and Steerable Nose WheelSpektrum DSMX 2.4GHz TechnologyEngineered Inlet and Exhaust DuctingTech SpecsWingspan: 11.6" (295mm)Overa
Frequently bought together
Compare to similar items
This item E-flite UMX F-16 Airplane
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||MyQuickMart||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||MyQuickMart||Amazon.com||Dollar Deal|
|Item Dimensions||13.5 x 19.5 x 6 in||21.5 x 21.75 x 5.75 in||16.25 x 18.75 x 5.5 in||21.1 x 21.3 x 6.85 in||20 x 22 x 6.4 in||12 x 15 x 4 in|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This is the UMX F-16 Bind-N-Fly by E-Flite.
- Ultra-Lightweight, Fully Assembled Airframe
- Advanced AS3X Technology Delivers Rock-Solid Handling
- Officially Licensed Lockheed Martin F-16 Body Design
- Full-Flying Horizontal Stabilizers
- Proportional Four-Channel Control
- Removeable Landing Gear and Steerable Nose Wheel
- Spektrum DSMX 2.4GHz Technology
- Engineered Inlet and Exhaust Ducting
Wingspan: 11.6" (295mm)
Overall Length: 17" (434mm)
Wing Area: 37 sq in (2.39 sq dm)
Flying Weight: 2.8oz (80g)
Requires: 6-Channel Transmitter with DSM2/DSMX 2.4GHz Technology, Battery and Charger
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
The construction is good, my only gripe is its not as solid as the Pitts or habu. The elevator surfaces are a little flemsy but besides that everything else is cool. Has tons of speed and will get away from you pretty quick. The controls are bit touchy so it will need some expo. I burn though 300mah Batts like a hot knife on butter,so have a few on hand.
Would recommend this plane to anyone that has EDF experience or someone looking for a fast, fun, and agile jet. Did t give 5 stars because the front landing gear sucks and the elevons are flemsy.
That said, the batteries called for use a 2S 280 and 300 mAh yielding only a 3 min flight time. Out of 8 "new" 2S 280 mAh Eflite batteries I bought, several already act as they have a memory; i.e. a 2 min flights with week performance. Not impressed with Eflite's quality control on batteries. Does not help the are only a mere 30C. Their lipos need improvement too. With the bind and fly basic you of course need to buy the batteries and chargers. Not a big deal but week on Horizon Hobby's part for charging the amount they do for a hunk of injection molded foam and cheap electronics that have existed for 5 years or more now.