Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 34 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 34 reviews
on September 17, 2014
This is super cute. It's a mix between a baseball cap and an Engineer cap so it's not as "railroad-y" looking as some others I've seen, which in my opinion makes it a little more versatile. The brim is longer than that of a regular baseball cap, so it's great for blocking the sun. My son is 2 and this is a little big on his head, BUT it has an adjustable Velcro strap so it's not a big issue because we can make it fit more snugly, plus he doesn't like his hats tight. It's really good quality and still looks great after lots of wear and toddler treatment.
on May 2, 2017
As another customer mentioned, the brim on this one is huge and seems disproportionate for a "youth" size hat. This one is going back.
on January 19, 2015
The adjustable velcro strap is wonderful. My son will be able to use this hat for a long time. My only complaint is that this hat as an "adult" size brim for an advertised "youth" hat. As a result, the brim looks huge on my 4 year old.
review image
on November 2, 2013
This hat was great! I was hoping to find a hat that would match the OshKosh overall's we got for Christmas and this matched perfectly!
on June 24, 2015
Bought this cap for my son's train party and it was super cute! It says Youth but I have a pretty big head and it adjusted to fit me just fine. I love that the cap has a long bill so it protected my face from UV rays for his outdoor party. It's so cute I wear it out now even after the party!
on November 28, 2014
The hat is very well made. I bought it for my toddler & it is WAY too big. However, I have started wearing it & love it. There is a velcro strap in the back that allows you to make it larger and smaller. I can wear it in my head w/out enlarging it... and I am pretty sure that I have a normal-sized adult female head.
on January 21, 2017
My Grandson is 4 and it was a bit large, but he loves it. The size said youth, so maybe it is meant for old kids.
on February 21, 2017
Gave this hat as a birthday present to my grandson and he loves it.
on June 12, 2013
my son loves trains and loves this hat! He wears it a lot and especially when we take him on a train ride. Last ride we took the engineer noticed him wearing it and gave him a pin for it. He recommended we starch the cap so it will stand up nice. Good suggestion!
on February 17, 2015
Way too big for a child's head! I kept the hat for myself, instead of giving it to my grandson as a gift, and it's plenty roomy on my head as well. Yikes -- not for a kid!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question