|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1 x 1.5 x 4.6 inches|
|Item model number||231012|
|Manufacturer Part Number||231012|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $2.75 shipping
+ $4.69 shipping
+ $2.03 shipping
E6000 231012 Medium Viscosity Adhesive, 1.0 fl oz
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.56. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Tough – 2x stronger and 60x more flex than polyurethane
- Non-flammable once cured, temperature resistant – unaffected by extreme heat or cold once cured
- Chemical resistant – safe for applications exposed to dilute acids and dilute caustics
- Waterproof – can be submerged in fresh and salt water after complete cure
- Paintable – paint to match surrounding area to make uv-resistant, flexible – excellent for bonding items subject to vibration
- Industrial strength, non-flammable adhesive that provides versatility not found in silicones and rubber cements
- Safe for applications exposed to dilute acids and dilute caustics
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
E6000® is a tough, flexible and highly versatile rubber-based compound that exhibits exceptional adhesive and sealant qualities. Among the strongest single component, multi-purpose adhesives and sealants available for industrial applications, E6000 outperforms silicones, acrylics and rubber cements because it adheres to more surfaces with greater durability. It provides a superior bond on stubborn porous and non-porous substrates and maintains its bond in cold temperatures and on items subject to vibration.