Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $2.14 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
E6000 237032 Craft Adhesive, 2 fl oz Clear
- This cement does not dry instantly -- you have at least 5 minutes to make adjustments before the glue starts to set. For maximum strength bond, allow 24-72 hours for complete curing
- Perfect size, 2 ounce tube with a built in applicator tip
- Excess can be cleaned/removed from work-surfaces. Use sense when using adhesives - use in a well-ventilated area, remove excess from skin promptly, do not get any in your eyes
- Industrial strength, general purpose adhesive that's ideal for bonding wood, fabric, leather, ceramic, glass, metal and more
- Temperature resistant: Remains flexible, even in extreme conditions
- Waterproof: Bond remains secure even when exposed to water, Dries white and paintable once cured
- Non-Flammable, Washer/dryer safe and photo safe
- Made in the USA
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
E6000® Craft is a unique adhesive formulated to meet high performance industrial requirements, thus making it an excellent crafting tool. Amazing E6000 has exceptional adhesion to wood, metal, glass, fiberglass, ceramics, and concrete. It also adheres strongly to leather, rubber, vinyl and many plastics. Amazing E6000 dries clear and once cured, it’s waterproof, washer/dryer safe, paintable and safe for photographs.
Top customer reviews
Yes, I know, someone out there will say, "But you should have ...". Well, I did the ventilation was more than adequate, I followed the directions and even capped it quickly. Alas, the smell...
And speaking of capping it quickly, have everything ready to do so. Lube the threads with petroleum jelly, clean up the residue, etc. Barometric pressure will cause this stuff to ooze out of the nozzle the moment it is opened. Be forewarned!!