Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
E6000 237032 Craft Adhesive, 2 fl oz Clear
- This cement does not dry instantly -- you have at least 5 minutes to make adjustments before the glue starts to set. For maximum strength bond, allow 24-72 hours for complete curing
- Perfect size, 2 ounce tube with a built in applicator tip
- Excess can be cleaned/removed from work-surfaces. Use sense when using adhesives - use in a well-ventilated area, remove excess from skin promptly, do not get any in your eyes
- Industrial strength, general purpose adhesive that's ideal for bonding wood, fabric, leather, ceramic, glass, metal and more
- Temperature resistant: Remains flexible, even in extreme conditions
- Waterproof: Bond remains secure even when exposed to water, Dries white and paintable once cured
- Non-Flammable, Washer/dryer safe and photo safe
- Made in the USA
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
E6000® Craft is a unique adhesive formulated to meet high performance industrial requirements, thus making it an excellent crafting tool. Amazing E6000 has exceptional adhesion to wood, metal, glass, fiberglass, ceramics, and concrete. It also adheres strongly to leather, rubber, vinyl and many plastics. Amazing E6000 dries clear and once cured, it’s waterproof, washer/dryer safe, paintable and safe for photographs.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm sure this would work great in other appliances, I've heard such good things about it. But I don't know if I'd suggest for jewelry.
Most recent customer reviews
I've been using this glue tube for my wife's pearl earring. This gel glue eventually lets go of the pearl and you're back to square one.Read more