This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $2.13 shipping
E6000 237032 Craft Adhesive, 2 fl oz Clear
|You Save:||$3.55 (54%)|
- This cement does not dry instantly -- you have at least 5 minutes to make adjustments before the glue starts to set. For maximum strength bond, allow 24-72 hours for complete curing
- Perfect size, 2 ounce tube with a built in applicator tip
- Excess can be cleaned/removed from work-surfaces. Use sense when using adhesives - use in a well-ventilated area, remove excess from skin promptly, do not get any in your eyes
- Industrial strength, general purpose adhesive that's ideal for bonding wood, fabric, leather, ceramic, glass, metal and more
- Temperature resistant: Remains flexible, even in extreme conditions
- Waterproof: Bond remains secure even when exposed to water, Dries white and paintable once cured
- Non-Flammable, Washer/dryer safe and photo safe
- Made in the USA
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
E6000® Craft is a unique adhesive formulated to meet high performance industrial requirements, thus making it an excellent crafting tool. Amazing E6000 has exceptional adhesion to wood, metal, glass, fiberglass, ceramics, and concrete. It also adheres strongly to leather, rubber, vinyl and many plastics. Amazing E6000 dries clear and once cured, it’s waterproof, washer/dryer safe, paintable and safe for photographs.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Shoes-I have used this glue to put 4MM rhinestones onto my heels and they have not fallen off yes. This is GREAT glue if you want to decorate shoes.
Clothes-Used this glue for clothe crafts and I have washed my projects multiple times and the stones still stick with this glue. This is also the best glue to use if you want to put rhinestones onto stockings and jeans.