Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $2.13 shipping
E6000 237032 Craft Adhesive, 2 fl oz Clear
|Price:||$3.09 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Details|
|You Save:||$2.20 (42%)|
- This cement does not dry instantly -- you have at least 5 minutes to make adjustments before the glue starts to set. For maximum strength bond, allow 24-72 hours for complete curing
- Perfect size, 2 ounce tube with a built in applicator tip
- Excess can be cleaned/removed from work-surfaces. Use sense when using adhesives - use in a well-ventilated area, remove excess from skin promptly, do not get any in your eyes
- Industrial strength, general purpose adhesive that's ideal for bonding wood, fabric, leather, ceramic, glass, metal and more
- Temperature resistant: Remains flexible, even in extreme conditions
- Waterproof: Bond remains secure even when exposed to water, Dries white and paintable once cured
- Non-Flammable, Washer/dryer safe and photo safe
- Made in the USA
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
E6000® Craft is a unique adhesive formulated to meet high performance industrial requirements, thus making it an excellent crafting tool. Amazing E6000 has exceptional adhesion to wood, metal, glass, fiberglass, ceramics, and concrete. It also adheres strongly to leather, rubber, vinyl and many plastics. Amazing E6000 dries clear and once cured, it’s waterproof, washer/dryer safe, paintable and safe for photographs.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I use it for jewelry making/repair and it comes out in rather massive globs for that application, but I find sacrificing a sharpened pencil to the cause solves that problem very neatly. Whatever applicator you use in the event you need small, precise amounts, mind that the adhesive may leave trailing strings you'll want to address before they touch anything.
Mine was expired when it shipped so I was a little concerned about it drying out or being tacky but so far so good. I notice the packaging is VERY temperature sensitive, so, if it's hot outside and the cap is off, you're gonna get a lot of dripping adhesive as the heat makes everything expand.
I've repaired about a dozen pieces with this so far - from stud earrings to chunky necklaces. I've also fashioned 3 brand new pieces. The adhesive works great on cabochons, metal, sea glass, pottery - whatever you've got.
Again, read the directions carefully and in their entirety before you start.