Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.95 shipping
EA SPORTS UFC 3 - Xbox One
|Sale:||$19.93 FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
Discount Provided by Amazon.
- Join cover fighter Conor McGregor on a journey to be the greatest of all time, inside and outside the Octagon
- Real Player Motion: New cutting edge animation technology makes every move, strike, and combination more realistic, responsive, and rewarding
- G.O.A.T. Career Mode: Build hype to gain fans and create rivalries that capture the world’s attention; Then fight to dominate the Octagon
- Multiplayer Mode: New customizable multiplayer modes let you and your friends face off with highlight reel knockouts
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Pre-order the UFC 3 Standard Edition** today and instantly receive the choice of one Loaner Champion Edition Fighter and Move for five fights in UFC 3 Ultimate Team, five Premium Packs and 500 UFC Points to help build your Ultimate Team roster. All UFC 3 Standard Edition pre-orders include:
• Choice of one Loaner Champion Edition Fighter and Move for five fights in UFC 3 Ultimate Team
• Instantly receive 5 Premium Packs in UFC 3 Ultimate Team
• 500 UFC Points to build your Ultimate Team
EA SPORTS UFC3 revolutionizes fighting movement with Real Player Motion Tech, a new gameplay animation technology that delivers the most fluid and responsive motion ever. Every punch, kick, block, and counter has been recaptured and rebuilt on cutting-edge animation tech to look and feel life-like
and responsive, delivering the most strategic, competitive fighting experience in franchise history. In G.O.A.T. Career Mode, players can build fight hype to gain fans, earn cash to train at new gyms, and create heated rivalries with other fighters to capture the world's attention. How you promote outside of the Octagon matters as much as how you perform inside of it as you progress to becoming the Greatest of All Time. In addition, an all-new suite of customizable multiplayer modes let you and your friends get into the Octagon and face off in fast, fun, intense bouts where a highlight-reel knockout is always one strike away and victory can happen in the blink of an eye.
A REVOLUTION IN GAMEPLAY TECHNOLOGY
Real Player Motion (RPM) Tech is a revolutionary new EA SPORTS animation technology that sets a new bar for motion and responsiveness in the best looking-and now the best feeling–EA SPORTS UFC game ever. With over 5,000 new animations captured and rebuilt from the ground up, you can now move, strike, and create seamless combinations with the fluidity and freedom of the world’s best UFC athletes. Players can now slip and strike while in full motion to execute dangerous counterattacks, adding new levels of strategy and competition to every fight. RPM Tech also recreates the styles of world-class UFC fighters, mirroring the precise look and feel of your favorite athletes like Conor McGregor, Georges St-Pierre, and Joanna Jedrzejcyzk.
BE THE G.O.A.T.
Introducing G.O.A.T. Career Mode in EA SPORTS UFC 3 where -for the first time- the choices you make outside of the Octagon impact your path to greatness inside of the Octagon. Outside of your fights, make promotional choices to build your fight hype, gain fans, earn more cash through big contracts and capture the world's attention. Create heated rivalries with other UFC fighters through the new in-game social media system, giving you the freedom to take on the persona you want between cool-headed contender or infamous trash-talker. Fuel the hype behind your biggest fights by balancing your time at the gym with promotional appearances that spread word of mouth and grow your fanbase. As you train, decide which gym to join, each with their own UFC training partners and unique moves to learn. And finally, watch it all come to life before your eyes in all-new Career Milestones showcased throughout your career, including press conferences, weigh-ins and authentic UFC programming like 'Bad Blood' and 'UFC Minute' hosted by Megan Olivi.
ALL IT TAKES IS ONE STRIKE
Unlike any other sport, in the Octagon victory can happen in the blink of an eye. In EA SPORTS UFC 3
you decide how to fight and how to win with a whole new suite of game modes designed for fast, fun fights that are perfect for letting fists fly against your friends. Play Knockout Mode, Submission Shootout, Stand & Bang, or give your fighter’s unlimited stamina in Fight Now Custom. In EA SPORTS UFC 3, you have the freedom to create and customize the rules of your match before you take on your friends. The all-new Tournament Mode lets you chase ultimate bragging rights among your friends as you attempt to take on as many opponents as you can finish in bracket-style elimination rounds with continuous damage and fatigue.
CREATE YOUR ULTIMATE DREAM TEAM
Ultimate Team in EA SPORTS UFC 3 introduces more personalization, strategy and collectibles. For the first time, combine your customized create-a-fighter with real life UFC fighters like Conor McGregor, Anderson Silva, and Demetrious Johnson to build the ultimate fighting roster. All-new Fighter Chemistry allows you to chase and pair specific moves that grant boosts to your fighter for a strategic advantage. New Ultimate Team Solo Challenges feature dynamically-updated single player gameplay challenges that unlock in-game rewards, while new Ultimate Team Sets allow you to collect thematic items and trade them in for items of higher value. All packaged in a more streamlined experience with redesigned pack openings and visuals that make it easier than ever to build your very own Ultimate Team.
THIS PRE-ORDER OFFER IS ISSUED TO YOU FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT HAVE A CASH VALUE. PRE-ORDER OFFER EXPIRES ON FEBRUARY 2, 2018 AND IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR NEW PURCHASES OF EA SPORTS UFC 3 ("PRODUCT"). PRE-ORDER CONTENT CONTAINS 1 "CHAMPION FIGHTER" 5-FIGHT LOAN ITEM; 5 UUT PREMIUM PACKS; 500 UFC POINTS. ALL ITEMS FOR USE WITH ONE EA ACCOUNT IN UFC ULTIMATE TEAM GAME MODE ("UUT") WITHIN THE PRODUCT. ACCESS TO CONTENT MAY REQUIRE REGISTRATION WITH A SINGLE-USE CODE. CONSULT YOUR RETAILER FOR DISTRIBUTION DETAILS. CODES (IF REQUIRED) MUST BE REDEEMED BY FEBRUARY 2, 2019 TO RECEIVE PRE-ORDER CONTENT. REDEEM CODE (IF REQUIRED) AND LOG INTO UUT TO CLAIM 5-FIGHT CHAMPION FIGHTER ITEM” ITEM, UUT PACKS AND UFC POINTS. VALID WHEREVER PRODUCT IS SOLD. OFFER MAY NOT BE SUBSTITUTED, EXCHANGED, SOLD OR REDEEMED FOR CASH OR OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
TLDR: If you liked the previous games, you’ll definitely like this one. I could not stop playing the campaign for a couple weeks. Highly recommend to anyone (lots of online AND offline content to enjoy), especially if you have an Xbox One X and a 4K TV.
- New striking system. The new striking is fantastic but it takes a very long time to master.
- Movement: You can do way better head movement, side steps than before... so you can pretty much move like Cruz or Dillashaw.
- New game modes: Stand & Bang, Ground / Submissions, Tournament (where damage can stay much like Pride), Single Player Ultimate Team
- Career Mode is pretty decent with options to join gyms, train, learn moves, get injured, promote on social media. It's way better than any previous career mode with nice little vignettes.
- Big roster.
- More moves / movements. Most of the fighters fight differently and move differently now. Some fighters have specific combos (like Saki has 6 move combos and Holloway has his own switch stance combo). Other fighters have specific moves, movements and taunts. Not everyone has a move for LT+L1+X+A for example.
- Career Mode: There are some vignettes that I'd like to see expanded on like seeing more of the Press Conferences or open work outs or weigh in / face offs. Also, all vignettes become repetitive after, like Megan Olivi talking about your fighter or the tweets coming from Dana White and fans.
- AI - this will probably be fixed, but the AI is very stamina specific so the fighters never gas... which is strange if you're fighting Ngannou or maybe half of the actual roster who just goes all out in the first or 2nd round.
- Variety of the roster: There are some select fighters that are currently not in the UFC like Rampage, Mark Coleman (retired), Royce Gracie (retired) but they are in the game. Then there are other legends like Crocop who aren't in the game. There are still a lot of missing fighters from the current UFC roster who are currently headlining events or at least are in the top 15 who are not in the game as well like Curtis Blaydes, Eryk Anders, Mike Perry who hopefully will be added in the next patch.
- Game ground is exactly the same as the previous version... it might be harder now as the stats really come into play. If Khabib goes for a submission the game is over.
- Lack of options for uniforms... there is the latest Reebok kits... but what about the old kits? what about legacy shorts?
- Commentary is very repetitive. Anik is ok but they reused Rogan's commentary due to his refusal to record new commentary. Also a lot of commentary doesn't make sense like in the tournament mode, they just start talking about title defenses and being the champion defending their title.
Patch Update: With the new patch update, they've added 6 move combos, 3 new fighters (which they usually will do per patch), fixes in striking, new animations where the ref will pull you off a fighter when you TKO an opponent.