About the Product
- Rear Touch Pad Shooting - Enjoy complete control over shooting-the most rewarding part of soccer-by removing the element of "hit and hope." Pick a spot precisely from the rear touch pad and then finesse a shot with pin-point accuracy.
- Touchscreen Passing - A more intelligent and creative way to play and distribute the ball. Make decisive passes with precision and ease utilizing the touchscreen.
- Touchscreen Free Kick Control - Enjoy creative new ways to take free kicks and score utilizing optional touchscreen controls on set pieces. Swipe your finger to aim and curl a shot around the wall for the match-winning goal that lifts your club to victory.
- Award-winning FIFA gameplay - Experience the same authentic, responsive and intelligent gameplay as the HD console game, including HD graphics with stunning player models, graphics and animations in High Definition.
- Unmatched Authenticity - Compete with over 500 officially licensed clubs in 11 v 11 matches in authentic stadiums from around the world.
- Career Mode - Play or manage your way to glory through an authentic experience that mimics the real-world game. Begin as a real player or created player and evolve into a player-manager and manager--or just begin at the top--and enjoy a 15-season career. Enjoy authentic tournament structures and results, a Calendar system featuring simultaneous simulations that accelerate game flow, Team Management system for player comparisons, and Friends Leaderboards to compare stats and earnings
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
EA Sports FIFA Soccer for PlayStation Vita is a simulation soccer game that brings next generation graphical quality and functionality to handheld players for the first time. Designed to utilize the advanced functionality of the PS Vita, the game features stunning HD graphics, touchscreen controls that allow for precision passing and shooting, and two-player support for wireless head-to-head battles. Additional features include: a variety of game modes, 500+ licensed teams, full 360-degree collisions while fighting for the ball, and the ability to play as the goalkeeper.
Next-Gen Soccer Experience in the Palm of Your Hands
EA Sports FIFA Soccer on PS Vita delivers the first true next generation soccer experience in the palm of your hands. Enjoy the award-winning FIFA console gameplay, HD graphics, and the largest feature set ever created by EA Sports for a handheld device.
The same physics-based, data driven technology that powers FIFA gameplay on PlayStation 3 drives FIFA Soccer on the PlayStation Vita across eight different game modes, including authentic 11 vs. 11, Be A Pro, Tournament Mode with over 50 real-world competitions, a full in-depth career mode, and head-to-head online. Innovations that utilize the touchscreen and rear touch pad create an intelligent and unique gameplay experience. Rear touch pad shooting delivers pinpoint accuracy and removes the element of "hit and hope" from shooting, touchscreen passing opens up the field of play for more creative, precision passing, and touchscreen Free Kick Control enables players to swipe a finger to aim and curl the shot around the wall. Plus, compete with over 500 officially licensed clubs in 11 vs. 11 matches in authentic stadiums from around the world.
Key Game Features
- Career Mode - Play or manage your way to glory through an authentic experience that mimics the real-world game. Begin as a real player or created player and evolve into a player-manager and manager - or just begin at the top - and enjoy a 15-season career. Enjoy authentic tournament structures and results, a calendar system featuring simultaneous simulations that accelerate game flow, Team Management system for player comparisons, and Friends Leaderboards to compare stats and earnings.
- Be A Pro - Create yourself in game and become the next Soccer legend. Build your reputation, and develop your skills to ultimately compete for your favorite club and national side.
- Touchscreen Controls - Enjoy complete control over shooting with the rear touch pad, make decisive passes with precision and ease utilizing the front touchscreen, take control of a specific defender simply by tapping on the player and enjoy creative new ways to take free kicks and score utilizing optional touchscreen controls on set pieces.
- Tournament Mode - Compete in over 50 real-world tournaments from around the world. Play with/against friends in leagues ranging from the MLS to the Barclays Premiership.
- Two-Player Head-To-Head Online - Play head-to-head online against a friend in authentic 11 vs. 11 matches.
- HD Graphics - Stunning player models, graphics and animations in High Definition.
- Unmatched Authenticity - Compete with over 500 officially licensed clubs in 11 vs. 11 matches in authentic stadiums from around the world.
- Be a Goalkeeper - Experience the thrill of the one-on-one battle, diving to make a save from a free kick, punching balls safely out of danger, and the pressure of keeping a clean sheet. Learn the position, track stats, complete achievements and test yourself against the best players in the virtual world.
- Training Mode - Master touch screen controls, perfect set pieces and practice moves before playing games.
- 360-degree Fights for Possession - True freedom in man-to-man interactions, transforming physical play from individual lateral jostling to full 360-degree collisions involving multiple players.
- Award-Winning FIFA Gameplay - Experience the same authentic, responsive and intelligent gameplay as the console game.
A deep list of available modes.
Be the ultimate goalkeeper.
Fight for every possession.
Top Customer Reviews
You still have many of the options as well however some may sadly miss the Ultimate team mode that, for many became a virtual time sink in trying to build your all star team.
Gameplay is still very fluid although the touch controls may take getting used to. The rear shooting controls are a nice touch to let you accurately shoot balls but the front screen touch is a bit distracting. Thankfully, you can turn these options off if you choose to. The other minus is not being able to transpose your face in the game. It's a miss considering there is a camera on the Vita. There is an issue also sometimes with the framerate slowing down but it still doesn't take away from the game experience.
You still have some of the key modes such as career mode and tournaments you can set up.
If you are a footy fan and want to really feel as if you are getting the console experience away from the console, there is no better way than this. For a launch title, FIFA still gives you everything you may want out of a soccer title!
Overall its a blast to play if you like the PS3 version. I highly recommend it.
Now for those who are wondering the differences between the handheld and the console version. Well there are a few, for one shooting is a little bit more simplified not really being able to kick curve balls while running like on console. No 11 vs 11 online mode which is understandable because everyone would be lagging. That's one minor complaint I have about the game is that when playing head to head against someone online I've noticed for the most part there is lag, its not a deal breaker unless you mostly play online. I mostly play career mode, I use my PS3 for online play.
Overall this game is a blast on Vita,the graphics are up to par with console and is a must for any FIFA fan on the go. This is by far the best handheld version of FIFA I've ever played and I find myself playing this version now more than my console version.
The Gameplay for this plays like any other FIFA game but with added features. On the PS Vita you could use the touch screen to pass the ball or use the rear pad to shoot the ball. I found this frustrating because sometimes one small touch kicks the ball. I had to turn off the rear and touch screen off on the settings. I found the game setting lacking on some things like changing the commentary to different languages.
Overall this game is fun to play with and to take around and play. With everything that the PS3 and Xbox have into a small portable version. Will highly recommend for Football Fans or FIFA fans.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you're deciding on which version to get then you only need to ask yourself one question. "Do I care about updated rosters and kits? Read morePublished 1 month ago by Fig Newton
Nice game relieved it very fast and love the game high quality looks like ps3Published 9 months ago by Yassine
If you like Fifa and don't want to overpay for a new one, this one is the one for you... pretty good gamePublished 13 months ago by Don M. Castillo
Very fun and addicting but online can be slow but is usually pretty fast. My only other (very minor) concern is for those who play career mode, there are some limitations and a few... Read morePublished 14 months ago by Chris