Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Knockout Physics System: Physics-driven hit reaction and knockout system delivers more visceral, more rewarding, and more authentic KOs
- Dynamic Grappling: Independent fighter control in every grappling situation, Simultaneous two-fighter interaction brings the ground game to life with greater responsiveness and variety
- Ultimate Defense: Greater control over your fighter’s head movement lets you to slip and dodge incoming strikes with amazing fluidity
- An improved blocking and parrying system to the mix and you have new tools to fend off your opponent’s most devastating attacks
- Unmatched Character Visuals & Fighter Roster: Featuring a mix of MMA’s biggest stars and brightest up-and-comers, step into the Octagon as current and former UFC athletes, MMA legends
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
EA SPORTS UFC 2 innovates with stunning character likeness and animation, adds an all new Knockout Physics System and authentic gameplay features, and invites all fighters to step back into the Octagon to experience the thrill of finishing the fight. From the walkout to the knockout, EA SPORTS UFC 2 delivers a deep, authentic, and exciting experience.
Top customer reviews
Solid gameplay that really feels like an MMA fight. The physics can sometimes lead to some awkward moments, but it also makes for some spectacular fights.
The soundtrack isn't my thing. I'm surprised they picked so many songs with adult lyrics that have to be censored. Odd choice for a T rated game. Some people might like it though.
The career mode is phenomenal and is a true highlight of the game and the ability to create custom fight cards is great even if the Bonuses don't always make sense. Fight of the Knight always seems to go to whatever fight was shortest for me.
Ultimate Team has been too tedious for me to enjoy and kinda just feels like an attempt to bait me into dropping more money on the game. I do like that you can use created fighters for it though.
All-in-all, this game is amazing.