Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
EACHINE E010 Mini UFO Quadcopter Drone 2.4G 4CH 6 Axis Headless Mode Remote Control Nano Quadcopter RTF Mode 2 (Green)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.14. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ONE-KEY RETURN: With built-in positioning system, the drone can auto locate the remote control, just press the one key return button, the drone will fly back to the remote control's location.
- 360° ROLL-OVER: The simple flying of WSAD is to boring, and the new 3D rolling special effects surprise all the people.
- COMPASS MODE: The drone will change its flight direction with the change of the direction of remote control.
- STEPS TO MATCH CODE: 1. Turn on the quadcopter then turn on the controller; 2. Push the throttle(left lever) to the top , and then pull it down; 3. When you hear a "Beep", which means the connection was set up successfully, and then you can start to fly your drone.
- Any questions, please feel free to contact us first.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
EACHINE E010 Mini UFO Quadcopter Drone 2.4G 4CH 6 Axis Headless Mode Remote Control Nano Quadcopter RTF Mode 2
Item name: Eachine E010 Mini Quadcopter
Quadcopter Size: 9.5X9.5X5CM
Box Size: 14X8.6X11CM
Battery: 3.7V (150MAH) (included)
Flight time: about 5 minutes
Charging time: 30 ~ 50 minutes
Flying distance: 30 meters
Function: up / down / left turn / right turn / forward / back / left side fly / right side fly / speed file/ 360° flip/ a key return / headless mode / memory function
Commen Problem and The Solution:
1. Quadcopter lost connection to controller: Pull two function lever to bottom left for 3 seconds, then pull two function lever to bottom right for 3 second. Then try to mach code again(Follow Bullet points 4 );
2. Quadcopter can't lift up: Check the propeller to make sure it was installed correctly(diagonal propellers must be the same direction );
3. Motor not spin: Check the motor to see if anything stuck the motor(hair, string, etc)
360° ROLL-OVER Function
360° ROLL-OVER: The simple flying of WSAD is to boring, and the new 3D rolling makes it possible for excellent performance of flips and rolls by simple push of the button.
ONE-KEY RETURN Function
ONE-KEY RETURN: With built-in positioning system, the drone can auto locate the remote control, just press the one key return button, the drone will fly back to the remote control's location.
COMPASS MODE: The drone will change its flight direction with the change of the direction of remote control which brings much more confidence for the beginners.
LED LIGHTS: The colorful LED lights make it easy to identify the front and back so as to make the drone a great night flyer.
1x USB charging cable
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||EachineDirect||Churuntek||Churuntek||Holy Stone||EachineDirect||RC Drone|
|Color||Green, Green, Green||Blue||Black||Hs170, blue, black||—||white|
|Item Dimensions||3.74 x 3.74 x 1.97 in||1.18 x 3.35 x 3.35 in||1.18 x 3.35 x 3.35 in||1.57 x 5.31 x 5.31 in||5.31 x 5.31 x 1.57 in||4.13 x 4.13 x 0.98 in|
|Item Weight||1.76 ounces||2.65 ounces||0.79 ounces||—||3.53 ounces||0 ounces|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After about 20-30 minutes of flying with this thing I can set it on a small ledge and fly through hoops with ease. The controls are a little touchy but with some practice you can do some cool stuff indoors. The flipping function is super cool and I think the battery life is more than sufficient. You get about 5 minutes of good flying and maybe 30 minutes to recharge fully.
Very durable and it has survived multiple drops from 10-15 feet to the ground. I also let everyone in the office fly it so it's seen a lot of crashes and survived most of them. I did finally crack one of the shrouds around the propeller but that was totally my fault. I had it in high speed mode and crashed it full speed into a sharp wall corner. It still flies just fine with the crack but i'll have to keep an eye on it. Like some other reviewers have noted, if you crash and the battery shifts around you will need to adjust it. I also re-calibrate it anytime I crash to make sure the gyro sensor is setup properly (hold right stick at 7 oclock).