Eagle Creek Undercover Hidden Pocket, Khaki
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CONVENIENT. This hide-away pouch slips onto your belt and tucks into the waistband of your pants. Belt loops are offered in black and coffee to blend with belt color for ultimate security.
- ORGANIZED. This pouch ensures your important documents and money stay organized with one main pocket and two inner mesh pockets. Keep your passport in one and currency in the other so you can travel with peace of mind.
- EXTERIOR. This pocket is made of durable and lightweight nylon ripstop material. Made to last, even with repeated use, so your important documents stay out of sight and you can enjoy your travels.
- BREATHABLE. The back panel is made out of breathable moisture-wicking material so your passport and money stay dry no matter where your travels take you.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Eagle Creek Travel Gear Undercover Hidden Pocket. This hide-away pouch slips onto your belt and tucks into the waistband of your pants. Made of a lightweight nylon ripstop with moisture-wicking back panel, this pouch has two mesh pockets for your passport and currency.
- Easy To Use. This hide-away pouch slips onto your belt and tucks into the waistband of your pants.
- Pockets. One main pocket and two inner mesh pockets. Keep your passport in one and currency in the other so you can travel with peace of mind.
- Tear Resistant. This pocket is made of durable and lightweight nylon ripstop material. Made to last, even with repeated use.
- Material. The back panel is made out of breathable moisture-wicking material so your passport and money stay dry no matter where your travels take you.
- Measurements. 6.5 x 4.5 in | 17 x 11 cm.
Eagle Creek is a global tribe of travelers committed to preserving the places we live, work and travel. From sustainable materials and solutions designed to last a lifetime, we’re on a mission to unlock new ways to positively impact the cultures, environments and planet for future generations to discover. We've been around for more than 40 years and we take pride in equipping you with versatile gear to take you beyond your fears and outside your comfort zone.
From the manufacturer
Lightweight & Durable
Tear-resistant, ripstop material is both lightweight and protective - so you're comfortable and your personal information stays secure.
Keep valuables in, and sweat out. Moisture-wicking and breathable fabric keeps you and your belongings dry when you're on the move.
Organize Your Valuables
Zipper pockets allow you to separate currency and documents that you want to keep hidden without sacrificing organization.
|Eagle Creek Undercover Money Belt DLX||Eagle Creek All Terrain Money Belt||Eagle Creek Travel Gear Cat Nap Blanket||Eagle Creek Packable Daypack|
|Material||70D Nylon Ripstop, Wicking Knit Tricot Backing||Nylon Webbing, Nylon Buckle||Poly Micro Fleece||70D Heathered Nylon|
|Dimensions||11.5 x 5 in | 29 x 13 cm||1.25 x 58.5 in | 3 x 149 cm||36 x 59 in | 90 x 150 cm||11 x 17.75 x 4.75 in | 28 x 45 x 12 cm|
|Weight||2 oz | 57 g||3.1 oz | 90 g||12 oz | 0.36 kg||0 lbs 5 oz | 0.16 kg|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After three and a half months in Spain, with side trips to Italy and Ireland, I was not once robbed. During that time, I traveled extensively using bus and plane. Whenever I traveled, I used a money belt to carry my debit card, passport, extra cash, and personal information. Because the money belt is not easily accessible without heavily adjusting your clothing, I also carried a wallet with a small amount of cash and a credit card for easy access. However, if I was pick pocketed, my loss would have been severely minimized thanks to the money belt.
During my time in Spain, lots of people in my program were robbed. It was never violent, and most people didn't realize they were robbed until the thief was long gone. Using a money belt minimizes this. However, vigilance also minimizes this. I noticed that those of us who traveled with money belts tended to be the ones who didn't get their wallets stolen from their purses as well. This obviously had nothing to do with the money belts themselves, but those of us who tended to be aware of the threat of theft and actively took precautions were robbed less. Be aware, and you'll enjoy your travels.
Other than that it was great. It was comfortable to wear all day and kept my belongings secure.
I also didn't have any trouble hiking it up so I could get to the document inside without any awkward digging around if the documents inside were needed. Kinda tricky to get it back in place without a quick stop in a bathroom but if you had to dig it out for some kind of security check you could easily enough.
Top reviews from other countries
It was also unnecessary to remove when passing through airport detectors, providing no metal coins were contained in it.