- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
EAGLE PEAK 24" x 24" x 55" Mylar Grow Tent, Reflective Durable 600D Oxford Fabric with Observation Window and Floor Tray for Indoor Gardening Plant Germination 2'X2'
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LIGHT PROOF: The grow tent prevents outside ambient light from entering. It's ideal for either soil based or hydroponic indoor gardening, you can increase the intensity of grow lights and retain heat to create optimal growing conditions for plants, flowers, fruits, and vegetables.
- GREAT VENTILATION: With a large zippered door and Velcro front/side windows, you can easily check in on the growth of your plants and regulate airflow in your tent for better seed germination and flowering, extending the plant growing season. This tent also features multiple circular vent holes to install cables, fans, filters, and lights.
- HIGH QUALITY: This indoor growing tent has light blocking heavy-duty zippers and double stitching to ensure durability and long-lasting use. It is made from waterproof, tear proof, heavy-duty 600D oxford fabric, which is reinforced by strong metal poles for stability and strength.
- EASY ASSEMBLY and ACCESS: The easy-access door unzips smoothly, and the observation window is conveniently placed to take a peek inside from multiple angles. Parts come labeled for ease of assembly and installation with no tools needed. It is easy to disassemble for clean up or transport.
- EAGLE PEAK PROMISE: EAGLE PEAK offers a 1-year limited after sale protection from the original date of purchase. Unlike many other grow tent manufacturers, EAGLE PEAK offers this for our frames, fabric tops! If you have any other questions, please contact our professional service team.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
EAGLE PEAK combines innovative designs with first-class aesthetics to create stylish and functional outdoor products that suit any occasion. Committed to providing choice products, EAGLE PEAK keeps product testing and analysis in-house to ensure every product meets and exceeds leading industry design and construction standards.
EAGLE PEAK 48"x 24"x 60" Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent
This EAGLE PEAK Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent is made of high-grade, powder-coated heavy duty steel, stronger for most any style of growing, like soil or hydroponic system.
- Made from waterproof, tear proof, heavy-duty 600D oxford fabric, which is reinforced by strong metal poles for stability and strength.
- With features multiple circular vent holes to install cables, fans, filters, and lights.
- Frame and corner supports connect together with no tools needed, locking in place with spring-loaded, sure-lock pins
- The observation window is conveniently placed to take a peek inside from multiple angles.
Windows with mesh protect against unwanted insects and allow greater airflow through the grow tent
With a large zippered door make it open and close easily
Mesh Storage Pocket
A mesh storage pocket is sewn into the sidewall for storing for your tools and accessories
Circular Vent Holes
This tent also features multiple circular vent holes to install cables, fans, filters, and lights.
Connect the metal tubes and the plastic corners together as shown in the diagram above.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By chase on September 22, 2020
Stiching has loose threads.
Zippers are cheap, and do not match up, creating a gap where they meet. The zippers won't last long at all due to the friction.
The mylar that lines the inside is the cheap leather design. It has diamond Mylar, just only on the tool pocket inside the tent, rest of the Mylar is the cheap stuff.
Avoid this product, there are stronger and better made tents
By Amanda on December 29, 2020
By INDACANNA on April 22, 2021
For the price, it’s acceptable. Handle with care, when opening and closing it, especially.