|Item Weight||7 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9.2 x 3 x 0.6 inches|
|Item model number||Digital Caliper,|
|Batteries||2 Lithium Metal batteries required.|
|Size||IP54 Digital Caliper|
|Material||Hardened Stainless Steel|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Measurement Accuracy||ACCURACY down to +/-0.0005 inch (0.01 mm)|
|Special Features||RESOLUTION of 0.0005 inch (0.01 mm)|
|Included Components||Digital Caliper|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Metal|
EAGems Digital Caliper, Rugged Stainless Steel IP54 Water Resistant Electronic Measuring Tool; Get Precision Fractional Measurements in SAE/Metric, 6 inch/150mm with these Large LCD Vernier Calipers
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 💎 MANY DIGITAL CALIPERS CAN BE INACCURATE, arrive with dead or weak batteries and have rough movement. OUR ALL STAINLESS STEEL CALIPER EASILY GLIDES along the beam with ACCURACY within .0005 inch, .01 millimeter, 1/64." It has an AUTOMATIC ON/OFF feature so your battery won’t be Dead On Arrival. Its IP54 rating provides a good level of liquid and dust resistance. When you select our EAGems caliper, you can PURCHASE WITH CONFIDENCE and your EXPERIENCE USING IT WILL BE ENJOYABLE AND TROUBLE-FREE.
- 💎 WE GIVE YOU HIGHER QUALITY AND VALUE AT A GREAT PRICE. No more frustration from imprecise measurements, or difficulty reading the lines; you get fine precision, viewable on a large, easy to read LCD screen. The durable stainless-steel lasts longer than calipers with plastic or carbon fiber parts. Ours has been used by professionals and hobbyists alike, and by both men and women, by jewelers, hobbyists, wood workers, machinists, DIY, automotive mechanics and for reloading, just to name a few.
- 💎 WE KNOW YOUR TIME IS VALUABLE! No more wasting time finding different tools to measure SAE or Metric parts since ours easily converts between inches, millimeters and fractions in one hand-tool. It automatically turns on when you move the slide and switches off within 5 minutes of inactivity. Measures inside + outside dimensions, diameters, steps and has a depth gauge. It can be zero’d at any point for differential measuring. Easily locate it in its easy-to-see and protective bright red case.
- 💎 OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THERE FOR YOU. We help our customers by providing tips on usage and care through several follow-up messages, and offer support for any questions or problems you might encounter. No need to worry about ordering the wrong product, or what happens if it just isn’t the right one for you. Whatever the reason, we have hassle-free refunds or replacements. Our EAGems digital caliper comes with a 2-year warranty. We want to ensure the best experience for our customers.
- 💎 EAGems IS A COMPANY OF INTEGRITY, a family-owned and operated business. We strive to offer excellent products with great value to those who use them. We believe great communication helps resolve any issue, as well as can make any customer experience a great one. Our goal is to help spark imagination and creativity through the unique ‘gems’ we offer, be they pieces of nature, or the cool gadgets we find to work with them. We hope we can help you find that unique and special inspiration!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Need to get precise measurements quickly and easily?
Get the certainty and accuracy you need with our Digital Caliper!
• Do you find those tiny numbers on your ruler, tape measure or analog caliper hard to read?
• Unsure about how worn your tire tread is, or whether that stone will fit that jewelry setting? Or used shell casing jamming?
• Need the precise size of that shaft or bearing you are replacing?
Introducing the EAGems 6"/150 mm water-resistant digital caliper! And now displays Fractions too (up to 1/64)!
• You get a large, easy-to-read LCD screen
• Precise measurements (see Tech Details below)
• Automatic shut-off
• One button switch between inches or millimeters or fractions
• Smooth, brushed all stainless steel, no plastic, glides easily without sticking
• Position lock for duplicate measurements
• Capable of measuring inside and outside dimensions, step and depth measurements
• Can be set to Zero at any position, for differential measurement
EAGems, also known as Edward Allen Gems, has been successfully selling on the Internet for over 10 years. Customer satisfaction is our top priority!
What you get:
• One caliper in a hard, molded plastic case
• 2-3V batteries plus small screwdriver
• Bonus eBook download of "The Way to Happiness" with registration
• 2 year warranty!
Right now we are offering a great low price, but we cannot guarantee how long we can keep it this low. So get your measuring done quickly, easily and accurately with this quality, affordable instrument, by clicking the buy button and ordering yours now!
We offer a 2 year warranty. We ask you to please register your purchase to have it take effect. Your warranty registration information is included in your package.
Showing 1-6 of 700 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Mind you, they still work, but the slide mechanism has almost no friction so you have to actively apply pressure to keep an accurate reading of what you're measuring and the fall apart pretty easily now.
1) Putting a slit inside the case on the upper half would allow for sliding the paperwork into the case for storage
2) The case could also be improved by making the slot for the screwdriver and battery the proper size so each could fit their respective slots.
3) Lastly I would print on the calipers near each button the purpose of the button i.e. "On/Off", "Zero", "Fractions/MM/Inches". The buttons or in the same places as similar calipers, but even lower prices calipers have the purpose printed on the calipers.
First, the display isn't what I was expecting. I had seen the advertised picture that shows 3 large digits after the decimal in the picture of the person measuring a large red jewel. I didn't really examine the other pictures that closely, and there are conflicting images. Bottom line, mine only had 2 large digits and 2 small digits. Don't like it for my purposes.
Second, the displayed numbers are very small and poorly contrasting compared to my other set of calipers. In other words, hard to see. See picture for a comparison.
Third, and worst, is they are extremely rough to slide. Feels like there's sand inside and sometimes even feels like it's stuck.
What's good about it?
- I like the case. It seems durable, yet light.
- Probably the CR2032 battery is better than the SR44 smaller battery, but can't comment on the battery life or replacing batteries.
- They appear to be accurate and if they slid smoothly, would be dependable.