Spring Deals Automotive Amazon First Reads New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy  Echo Dot Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now TG18SW_gno

on May 3, 2012
I bought these about six months ago, and was relatively happy with them. I liked how they transformed my apple headphones into exercise headphones, though they never really held them as securely against my ears as I would like. The ear loops are made of very flexible rubber, so while they hold the earbuds where they need to be, they can never be very secure since the ear loop isn't sturdy/formable/etc to hold them in place right. Still, I used them for the past six months b/c I wanted to be able to use the controller on the earbuds to change the music playing on my iPhone.

I can't stand the way the regular apple headphones fit in my ears, so I don't use them, except with these clips. This means I NEVER remove the headphones from the clips. I read a review that said it seemed like if you took them in and out of the clips that the part that clipped on the headphones might wear out or break and not clip well anymore. I never removed the headphones from the clips, and this still happened on one side. I realized after it falling off a couple times that the plastic had actually broken. I don't treat them roughly, use them only for exercising 2-4 times a week, and I was very surprised to see them broken after only six months. I taped them back up and so far they've kept holding on, but I'm in the market for something better, probably something designed for exercising that really holds the earbuds IN my ear and doesn't constantly need adjusting or feel loose.

These are a good, cheap option to enhance the included apple earbuds for use while exercising, but if you are more serious about listening to your music while exercising without the annoyance of constantly pushing the earbuds back in your hear to hear your music well, you might want to invest a bit more into a product better designed for your purposes.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 5, 2012
I read a review on a website that compares high end headphones and earphones, and one of their staff members took the time to sing the praises of Apple earphones - remarkable consistency in measured frequency response and volume from one earpiece to the other, consistency across different complete set samples, and remarkably good sound, mainly limited by the lack of an ear canal seal (no silicone tip to fit snugly in the ear canal).

Plus I have multiple sets from all the i-devices I have purchased.

Unfortunately, my ears flaps or whatever are shaped so that the hanger-less Apple ear buds just fall out.

Low and behold, I came across these EarBudi and they not only "work," they are well-designed, made out of nice materials, and well-made. The earclips are soft silicone rubber, the little "clamp" snaps onto the earbuds nicely, and there is even a pivot point where the earbud socket meets the silicone ear hanger so you can angle the earbuds for the best sound quality.

I am going to buy a second set, just in case these ever disappear from the market place.

Yes, silicone tip earbuds still have better bass, but these Apple earbuds have a nice flat frequency response (not overemphasized base, or midrange, or treble) and I like the slightly "open air" effect which lets me hear background sounds (or hollering kids) better. When it's late night and I'm in bed, I use silicone tipped, ear-canal sealing, earphones, but for other times during the day I don't want to be too isolated from my environment and use these.

Yes, Sony MDR-J10 h.ear Headphones with Non-Slip Design (Black) actually cost less for a one piece hanger design, but the hanger is hard plastic, and the actual speakers don't sound as good.
on June 6, 2011
I am one of the large number of people whose ears are just not compatible with Apple's earbuds--or any other brand for that matter. These little clips work like a charm. At last I can get some use from the various sets of Apple earbuds I have collected over the years from various iPod, iPhone and iPad purchases. I am particularly glad now to be able to use the hands free mike with my iPhone. The trick seems to be in the fact that the clip can rotate on the ear hook so that the stem of the earbud can be pointed in any direction--for me pointing it rather forward is the key. I tried a somewhat similar hook attachment for Apple's earbuds which held the earbud in one position only (stem up), and they did not do the job for me. Kudos to the designer who finally figured this one out!

I am not a runner, so I cannot say that they will keep them properly located when running, but for walking, on sidewalk or treadmill, or working around the house, these work very well indeed. They are comfortable, and I could probably sleep in them if I wished.
on December 24, 2011
These products are fantastic, if you know how to use them. Basically, they clip onto the back of the iPhone/iPod headphones and wrap around your ear. The material is a nice rubber that won't hurt your ears for extended periods of time. The plastic that clips on to the headphones themselves, however, will probably break from constant taking off/putting on.

What I did (and what I recommend) is that as soon as you put these on you tape a piece of clear tape and wrap it around the neck of the attachment. I did this, and the attachments have not fallen off at all. It took away any problems of cracking or falling off, and with this these products are a lifesaver. I can walk and workout without having to worry about my iPhone headphones falling off.

One thing to note is that the rubber piece is detachable, which is a bit annoying. I'll take the headphones out of my pocket and often times the piece of rubber will be off. However, it attaches easily and it won't come off from wearing, so don't worry about that.

Overall I recommend this product as long as you use my tape method. Do that and this becomes a 5-star product.
on July 19, 2013
Good addition to an already good idea. GoBudi makes my fragile headphones more sturdy for the task. I have always liked the sound from my ipod headphones but find it impossible to make the earbuds stay in my ears. Now GoBudi has combined the best of two ideas to achieve good sound and comfort. Bravo.

A word about their customer service: This is my second pair of Gobudis as the first pair was faulty. But rather than contact the company and be given the run-around, I just posted a bad review. I figured that it would cost me more to return them than I had paid for them. However, IMMEDIATELY after I posted the review, a company representative contacted me with no purpose other than to satisfy me. To my surprise, they rushed me a new pair at their expense along with additional clips. THAT'S the way to serve the customer.
on April 30, 2013
BEFORE EARBUDi CLIPS: Working out, running, training, earbuds were a constant hassle. No matter which brand I bought, they were always falling out when I'd start sweating. I even spent $140 on a set of bluetooth earbuds that work OK but cut in and out due to the bluetooth connectivity, and there's no microphone on them. I can't be the only one that sweats and looses earbuds at the gym. Enter EARBUDi CLIPS.

AFTER EARBUDi CLIPS: No problems. My cheap ($5 on amazon), Apple earbuds stay in my ears no matter what I'm doing. I'm convinced I could skydive with these things now. I finally feel like I can have my cake and eat it too. I get the simple functionality of the original Apple earbuds, microphone, etc., and they just stay in place. Done. They could triple the price and I'd still buy these things knowing how great they are.
on April 7, 2011
I love it. My ears are missing that flap that holds earbuds in place. I probably have 10 different earbuds and travel earphones lying around, but these things let me use the original apple earbuds instead of cheap imitations. They work perfectly and keep the earbuds in place. I love it. Using it with iphone4 earbuds (with volume and mic on the right cable). Great product.

UPDATE: still using them a month later. I read through the negative reviews but I don't agree. I use them for working out, conference calls in the car, at home, at work. I use them at my desk to listen to music. I still prefer these over a 3rd-party solution because the iPhone controls work properly every time (volume, hang up/pause song, double-tap for next song).

Mine haven't broken yet and I jam them into a backpack loaded with a ton of other cables, headphones and assorted other doodads. They may not fit completely snug but if your ears don't hold earbuds, these are still a great option.
on July 9, 2015
I must admit that I wasn't expecting much from these, but I am pleasantly surprised by how well they work. I've used them twice at the gym now, and they stay perfectly in place. They allow the actual earbuds themselves to move around, and then they really fit well in your ear canal without moving around at all. I also love that no matter if you sweat or not, it doesn't matter because these are made of a very comfortable plastic that fits nice and snug without hurting. I may be most excited about the fact that I can now use my drawer full of Apple earbuds.
on November 9, 2011
I have smaller ears and was looking for something that would hold my iPod earbuds in my ear. The slightest movement and they always come out. I thought these would be the perfect solution. Not so.

These are really just for people that don't have any issues with the earbuds in the first place and what to ensure a secure fit when they are working out. If you cannot get the earbuds to stay in your ears in the first place, this product is not for you.

They clip that secures the hook onto the earbud swivels and moves, therefore it doesn't have the ability to "hold" the earbud in your ear. I pretty much found them to be useless and I am back to square one and it looks like I am just going to have to buy a new set of earbuds to solve my issues.

Needless to say, these are going back.
on January 14, 2011
I bought these specifically for cycling. Recently my ibuds started falling out all the time when I ride. So to amazon to find a solution. One of my concerns was the thickness of these as I always use glasses when I ride AND I only use the right ear bud as that is legal and safe. I did not want my glasses tilted on the one side. Of course only using one side does off set them, but it is very slight and fortunately my right ear is a bit lower anyway. So no issue there. They stay in even at speed of over 40 mph. Also the roads around here are pretty bad, but this held the buds great. They sit just a bit out of the ear from where I would like. But this is a personal feel and even at that they never moved. I can probably adjust them a bit, but sitting out a little is probably safer on the road as it will allow more traffic noice in.

I always wrap my ear buds around my helmet strap in case they fall out. While I don't need to do that any more I do find the mic/controls sit better when I do. Not sure how long they will last but at this price it is better then replacing the head phones.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.