- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
EARTHLITE Flex-Rest Massage Table Face Cradle - Flexible Platform with Face Pillow
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fully adjustable to infinite treatment angles.
- Folds below table for easy storage.
- No bothersome "chin" bar.
- Single cam lever for easy height and angle adjustments with planetary gears that provide incredible locking strength
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame, 1 year cushion
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers also search
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Gone are the days of "cradle face"! The revolutionary Flex-Rest self adjusting face cradle flexes and pivots to adapt to the unique shape of your client's face. Since pressure is reduced and pressure points eliminated. When combined with our Form-Fit memory cushion, the Flex-Rest molds itself perfectly to each and every face, shape and size.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12 x 12 x 1.5 inches; 2.3 Pounds
- Item model number : 30601
- Date First Available : November 1, 2007
- Manufacturer : Earthlite
- ASIN : B00122I7KK
- Best Sellers Rank: #554,246 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I’ve reached out to the seller and had no response. I can only assume that they are resellers for out of business stores, and know little to nothing about their products. They make no mention that the pillow is not Earthlite, and leave enough information out to have the buyer assume they are getting an Earthlite product. That’s a shady seller.
I would avoid both the seller in general, and the product specifically.
The construction seems sturdy and the adjustability is wonderful.
It's not an inexpensive addition, but a good one.